Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming (9307 Views)

Mechanized Farming Opportunities - Start With Little Or No Capital - Apply Now! / Mechanized Farming Equipments/tractors/mini Tractors Now Available! / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by anigbajumo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Honestly some pple here ar fooli**,una cum dey salute person wey no create 50,000 jobs 4 nigerian almst 6yrs nw.......electn is nw on d way he cum dy tease u say him go provide 800,000 jobs...se una no dey fink b4 u type here ni?
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by 100Cents: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
9inches:
GEJ is working!

#SaiGoodluck

These are things that Obasanjo could not achieve during his tenure. Yet he keeps making noise that Jonathan is not performing.

Agriculture nil.

Car manufacturing nil.

Completion of PHCN privatisation nil.

Railways nil.

If OBJ mention Jonathan's name again , may God deal with him accordingly. No previous government has supported agriculture like the govt of Jonathan..

I look forward to a time when Nigeria will commence the exportation of Banana, cassava, oil palm, maize and other cereals. GEJ carry go. Though your enemies be many, your achievements are many too.

GEJ till 2019...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Another empty promise! FG is now synonymous to lair

The same way they promised years ago!
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by 100Cents: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pavore9:
lt must first happen before l give my kudos. l have been burnt by such promises in the past, glad l didn't die of high blood pressure when l was engaged in rice farming.

Just like some people will say that they almost died while doing transport business or cement business. Yet others are progressing in it.

Every business has a secret. FIND IT !
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
But why do some people think like this? Gej might have failed in some other sectors but in agric,pls sentiment apart he really tried
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by xtremrules(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
jonathan is really trying, and he is the best president nigeria would ever have.
i pity when some people mocks the president, they wouldn't try this during buhari regime.
we have a president that allow critics, yet we take him for granted.
really? On 2011 during campaign he said 1 million jobs through construction of refineries, where are they? why do you have to accept these lies?
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by InvertedHammer: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
jonathan is really trying, and he is the best president nigeria would ever have.
i pity when some people mocks the president, they wouldn't try this during buhari regime.
we have a president that allow critics, yet we take him for granted.
/
Welcome to the 21st Century.

No Nigerian president can gag Nigerians anymore.

Kudos to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.

It has nothing to do with GEJ or GMB.

\
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by 9inches(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
100Cents:

These are things that Obasanjo could not achieve during his tenure. Yet he keeps making noise that Jonathan is not performing.

Agriculture nil.

Car manufacturing nil.

Completion of PHCN privatisation nil.

Railways nil.

If OBJ mention Jonathan's name again , may God deal with him accordingly. No previous government has supported agriculture like the govt of Jonathan..

I look forward to a time when Nigeria will commence the exportation of Banana, cassava, oil palm, maize and other cereals. GEJ carry go. Though your enemies be many, your achievements are many too.

GEJ till 2019...
You can't say it better than this.
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by samuelmag: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Singing in Tuface voice**shey dey want to tell us anoda story again o***
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by iluvpomo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
do you think it is easy to eradicate terrorism? Terrorism is supposed to be fought by every one not just the president alone.
You are in your father's house shouting security, I will advise you to join the Nigeria force to help cobalt the insecurity in the nation undecided
There has to be signs of improvement. The army continues to be ineffective in their initiative against Boko Haram. The army has a HUGE budget to work with. What has been done with those funds? Why does GEJ not hold the generals accountable?
GEJ does not even visit the affected regions to at least show support.

Do not personalize this discussion by asking what I am doing with the Nigerian army. Number 1, we are talking about Jonathan's government and not me and number 2, only moröns engage is such personal-attack tactics, refrain from such.
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by Pavore9: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
@100Cents, but the Federal Ministry of Agriculture did promise then to make available harvesters & threshers for rice farmers but never fulfiled it and was forced to utilize the regular manual labour which was expensive & lost tonnes of rice paddy.
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by yang(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Same old story. Always speaking in "future tense".

Smh.
Lmaoooooooooooooooo
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by bobchigar(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na now u know that u need to do this? It is too late. The wind of change has blown you out.
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by fisaylab: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Shoeless and cluelesss equal to senseless,why now,u are just fooling your urself.when you get to ur house after election please remind us this promise,tnx,will get back to u after election.
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by Kayczz: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Obinoscopy:
http://www.m.worldstagegroup.com/readnews.php?&id=19867&active=news

later now una go so una don create job for 80000000
Nigerians
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by ddeola: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na today ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey laff
Re: FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming by bryan1991: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
eaccyboy:
who r u n we're r u

MY NAME IS BRYAN JOSIAH AND I LIVE IN GERMANY: MY MOM IS FROM NIGERIA: SO; I DO FOLLOW NIGERIAN FORUM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation / Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed / Rabbits Feeds, Leaves and their Medicinal Values.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.