Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (9340 Views)

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . / How To Germinate Your Own Oil Palm Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
you are welcome to another farming season.its my prayer that we all have a bountiful harvest this year.
Are you a farmer or new in farming and thinking of areas of farming you can invest? i tell you palm oil production is a very lucrative business.
Now how can you establish your own oil palm plantation

1.the first thing is land: if you can acquire a good flat and accessible land, though oil palm grow in almost all kind of land.

2.After acquiring land,then you think of the best variety of oil palm to plant. There are majorly three varieties, Tenera, Dura and Pisifera. i tell you tenera is the best, it has been found more profitable because of its high level of oil production and also for kernel.
how can you get this tenera seedlings:Not just getting any tenera seedlings but quality high breeds. you can get it from us{iyakponfarm; iyakponfarm@gmail.com/07067671517}.we can also guide you on step to step processes to have a very productive oil palm plantation.
if you consider the cost of transportation of the seedlings to be a barrier, then you can get sprouted seeds from us and have your own nursery.

3.Spacing: spacing is as important as getting a good variety. your spacing must b adequate enough not to affect the yield, if the palms are too crowded it will affect the yield.
we have two methods of spacing, the straight line method and the stargging method. in what ever method you are using it must not be less than 7m, it is recommended you use 9m btw and within each palm.
+ + + + + + * * * * * * * *
straight line method stargging method

4.maintenance/fertilizer: for your palm to do well, you have to do frequent maintenance, make sure your palms are not cover by weeds. Do ring weeding round the palm, ie at the base of the palm, clear to the ground 2m round the palm, that will help you during fertilizer application and also prevent grasscutter which is the major pest of palm.
After three months of planting apply NPK round the palm

3 Likes

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Let just show how we raise our seedlings

3 Likes

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
our palms

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by 5avour: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
pls how do you get your sprouted seeds and i cant really differentiate ur spacing method
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
in the stargging method, from any angle you view from the palms are straight.

+ + + + + + + +
+ + + + + + + +
+ + + + + + + +
in the straight line method the palms are just in a straight line.
As for the sprouted seeds we do the sprouting ourselves, we have a promising high yielding tenera palm trees selected for only seed production. i have a pic for that but for more details feel free to contact me
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2018
sorry guys. the starging method is not posting what i really design.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Surpluss: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Do you help in setup and maintenance also. Nice thread, keep the info coming
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2018
yes we do setup and maintenance. we jst through setting up for somebody now. i have a pic of farms we have setup if u wish to see. thanks for your encouragement

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
we have come better and stronger. visit us at harryportalfarm.com.ng to order for your hybrids plantain and pineapple suckers and also high yielding tenera oil plam seedlings.

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 8:26am On May 05, 2018
order for your hybrid breed seedlings at affordable prince. call 07067671517

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by maureen44(f): 8:09pm On May 05, 2018
iyakpon:
order for your high breed seedlings at affordable prince. call 07067671517

Wow, that's really nice, will give u a call
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 1:46pm On May 08, 2018
maureen44:

Wow, that's really nice, will give u a call
thanks, i will be expecting your call
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:02pm On May 13, 2018
happy sunday to my great farmers. may the good lord increase our harvest this year
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
its the peak of planting, survival rate of your seedlings is high because its rains almost every day. order for your seedlings now
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by webhostbiz: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
HOW MUCH IS YOUR SEEDLINGS?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
webhostbiz:
HOW MUCH IS YOUR SEEDLINGS?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by ashpanez: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
How can one be sure he is buying the advertised specie cos palm tree maturity and fruiting takes long.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by ashpanez: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
how long does it take before producing fruits
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Imoyocom(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Palm oil is an edible vegetable oil derived from the mesocarp (reddish pulp) of the fruit of the oil palms.
Palm oil is a common cooking ingredient in the tropical belt of Africa, Southeast Asia and parts of Brazil. Its use in the commercial food industry in other parts of the world is due to its high oxidative stability (saturation) of the refined product when used for frying.

As advantageous as palm oil is to the body system, it's so challenging that quality and healthy ones are scarcely made available. Those available are at a hiked price....

For your healthy, quality and affordable palm oil in bulk (as much as 100 gallons), contact OWOMIB enterprise on any of these numbers:
0706 746 4348
Lines open for whatsapp chats....

Wen we say affordable, we mean it
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2018
ashpanez:
How can one be sure he is buying the advertised specie cos palm tree maturity and fruiting takes long.
I can't give you less. With adequate maintenance it start flowering 30months
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by lutha: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
@iyakpon, pls where do you reside?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
lutha:
@iyakpon, pls where do you reside?
Edo state
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
its planting season. contact us for setting up your farm, for high breed oil palm seeds and seedlings,plantain and pineapple suckers

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Good work
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by deking(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
iyakpon:
you are welcome to another farming season.its my prayer that we all have a bountiful harvest this year.
Are you a farmer or new in farming and thinking of areas of farming you can invest? i tell you palm oil production is a very lucrative business.
Now how can you establish your own oil palm plantation

1.the first thing is land: if you can acquire a good flat and accessible land, though oil palm grow in almost all kind of land.

2.After acquiring land,then you think of the best variety of oil palm to plant. There are majorly three varieties, Tenera, Dura and Pisifera. i tell you tenera is the best, it has been found more profitable because of its high level of oil production and also for kernel.
how can you get this tenera seedlings:Not just getting any tenera seedlings but quality high breeds. you can get it from us{iyakponfarm; iyakponfarm@gmail.com/07067671517}.we can also guide you on step to step processes to have a very productive oil palm plantation.
if you consider the cost of transportation of the seedlings to be a barrier, then you can get sprouted seeds from us and have your own nursery.

3.Spacing: spacing is as important as getting a good variety. your spacing must b adequate enough not to affect the yield, if the palms are too crowded it will affect the yield.
we have two methods of spacing, the straight line method and the stargging method. in what ever method you are using it must not be less than 7m, it is recommended you use 9m btw and within each palm.
straight line method stargging method

4.maintenance/fertilizer: for your palm to do well, you have to do frequent maintenance, make sure your palms are not cover by weeds. Do ring weeding round the palm, ie at the base of the palm, clear to the ground 2m round the palm, that will help you during fertilizer application and also prevent grasscutter which is the major pest of palm.
After three months of planting apply NPK round the palm

Just to commend that I ordered about 750 sprouted nuts from him. Though I was skeptical at first because he was in Benin and I in Lagos and the he required that I made payment before delivery, I am glad to report that he delivered the goods to me seamlessly. I hope we can do more business in the future.

Wishing you all the best in your efforts.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by mattymore: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Nice one guys. Loving this already.

Please can you partake in a research I am working on.

Kindly click on the link to participate.

https:///forms/RupJDW2ecubO5jqI3

Thank you.

Counting on all of you ooo
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2018
thank you sir, i am honored. if we can order for products online from foreign countries and they get delivered to us, while can't we do it in our own country to make our country great. it pains my heart when sometimes you see a beautiful product online for you to order for it, you see bound for Nigerians. thanks for having confidence in me
deking:

Just to commend that I ordered about 750 sprouted nuts from him. Though I was skeptical at first because he was in Benin and I in Lagos and the he required that I made payment before delivery, I am glad to report that he delivered the goods to me seamlessly. I hope we can do more business in the future.

Wishing you all the best in your efforts.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 2:36am On Aug 07, 2018
mattymore:
Nice one guys. Loving this already.

Please can you partake in a research I am working on.

Kindly click on the link to participate.

https:///forms/RupJDW2ecubO5jqI3

Thank you.

Counting on all of you ooo
what research is that? the link is not opening
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
we can help you to establish your farm. be it plantain, pineapple, oil palm,coconut,etc. contact us.

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2018
abidugun360:
#200.
which are you referring to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed / Rabbits Feeds, Leaves and their Medicinal Values. / Green House Tomato Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.