Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd (65188 Views)

Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Mantledox Logistics Limited / Mantledox Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by kalmdavid: 12:24am On May 24, 2015
This TRICKISH Organization has sent out another round of text messages
on Saturday night 23 May, 2015 for a walk -in- interview/ Job Briefing
test on Monday Morning 25th May 2015.

You can see their WAYO.
You may not have time to check them out.
Which kind of genuine organisations send out job invitation text
after official working hours and days?
I think EFCC needs to check to check this people up.
Is MANDLEDOX a registered company with CAC?
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by amii131(f): 4:51am On May 25, 2015
Tanks too....wickedness at its high rate with transportation fare wey cost.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Authentic2010(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
Mantle dox dey wan shakiti" new comer!! Abeg- don't waste your money to transport yoursef to their patnership seminar! Use the money drink beer abeg!! Make I go step down with 33 first!!

Scam things!!!
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by steptor: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
i just got a text from mantledox logistics today for a job and test interview tomorrow at their regular office in opebi well from what i have read from this page i will not waste my time and t-fare for this since they maybe gnld people and the response about mantledox is not good enough for one to take.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by steptor: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Make instant cash with just 1,200 naira for free join www.my.oriflame.com.ng/flamebeautycareproducts you can like our face book page simple go to www.facebook.com/flamebeautycareproducts thank you
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by senatorucheo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
steptor:
i just got a text from mantledox logistics today for a job and test interview tomorrow at their regular office in opebi well from what i have read from this page i will not waste my time and t-fare for this since they maybe gnld people and the response about mantledox is not good enough for one to take.
i don't go there ..confirm things myself.. Post em for here and you still ask..... Runnnn for your dear life job seekers... Scammers... Beg run
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by iamord(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
jerome263:
who else got invites from manteledox logistics Ltd. which States as follows;
MANTLEDOX LOGISTICS LTD INVITES YOU FOR A JOB BRIEFING/ TEST BY 12PM ON THUR 08/01/15 @ 2 OPEBI/SHERATON LINK RD, OFF MOBALAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA. REF:4798

Are dey real or scammers, pls help me
smells like scam. I wonder how the got my numb.. I received this an hour back..

Mantledox Logistics invites you for a test/work briefing tomorrow THURS 18/6/15 by 9am @ 2, Opebi/Sheraton link road, off Mobolaji bank Anthony way, Lagos.74A
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Toludo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mantledox Logistics Ltd invites you for Test/Job Briefing on Friday 21/06/15 by 9: am at 2, Opebi/Sheraton Link Rd, Opp. Westown Hotels, Ikeja Lagos. REF:508AA.

They can't even get their 419 paroles right, I laugh in 3D @ Friday 21 June.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by niyno(f): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2015
i tot as much, got a mssg for text\job briefing, 25\06\2015 was even preparing to go even though it looked funny to me. tanks dearies u all have been helpful. this pple should understand that things are not easy with any1, some persons struggle to eat yet they will have to find moni anyhow to get to their address. its not fair.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by okirimi007: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
As I run for my life na #Godwin
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by frankoben(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
They even sent an invitation for job interview to my aging mother!!

5 Likes

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by odutope(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
frankoben:
They even sent an invitation for job interview to my aging mother!!
I find this funny.
Immediately I got the text, I googled the company. Thank God for the comments here
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Rexnegro(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Leenajoksy:
I did,exactly d same message buh mine is 08/01/15 by 9am,dat is today and from d tone of d message its obvious its all these gnld ppl,dnt waste ur time cos i wont,i knw dem very well.
Pls bro are they truly scam cos me just got a text now as am quoting u,am wondering when I submitted cv with them,,,they re saying I ve interview on the 8th. Bro since you no them very well are they scam or for real ?
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by gimmickfreak: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
MANTLEDOX are back again. just got a text for a chat/work briefing tomorrow.
thanks guys for saving my time n resources
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by charlesoladipo(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2015
From all the comments right here.It shows that we base most of our facts unempirically.You know what folks? These companies are agent-base organizations.They invite us,we go,we hear their sweet talks and we decide whether to fall in or back out.
These companies we call scam centres are still at their various current-locations running their businesses on daily basis.If truely they scam,they should have been be changing names and places as regard if scamming indeed.
As to the issue of money,they give you options.Not just ask for money and take it as they will.Na Lagos we dey,we no dey pick money 4ground na!
I did attended their invites before and i learnt somethings from them.When the money issue arises,folks....it is optional not using juju on you to pay.Pls mo try get that clearly.
I'M NOT THEIR PROMOTER OOOO.I just felt that i should correct a notion in here.I believe we are all graduates and we need to go both empirical and theoretical
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by shrimati(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
One thing about these coys is, they have the same approach they operate... They tell u to come for interview the next day.. U knw y.. To give u lesser time to find out about them... And they tell u to come for briefing/interview the next day.. And lastly u never applied frm them.. When u see this msgs.. Google them to find out more.. I got a whole lot of them.... What I do is to trace them.. Best of luck in job haunting and for us looking for better jobs frm what we have nw God bless ur huzzle..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by wkennyg: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Mantledox logistics invuted me for a chat/job description last week 18th aug 2015, but i didnt attend because i was sceptical of the whole yhing. Thanks guys for your advice.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by extraflyfineboy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
I got the message as well. I wanted to go till I saw this thread. Thanks. I ain't going.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by dtech(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
I just got this unsolicited text message now too. Am sure this people will not learn, until they are dealt with by EFCC.

Mantledox Logistics Ltd invites you for a chat/work briefing tomorrow Thur 15/10/15 by 2pm @82, Adeniyi Jones, by Koko Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos. 74A
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by solexzo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
I just got my now, it state. MANTLEDOX LOGISTIC LTD Hereby invite you for a test /work bring tomorrow Thursday by 9AM @ 82 adeniyi Jones off aromire st koko bus stop ikeja REF JM765.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by kolaororocketm: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
GNLd tin run ooooo
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
those fools just sent me the same message. it's not their fault it's because there are high unemployment in the country.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by ReachRich(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2015
I got this too

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Nomzylicious(f): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by addmut(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
i just got an sms not quite long from Mlogistic to come to Adeniyi jones, ABC b/stop, ikeja for a written test/oral interview tomoro? plz is this company for real kindly help house
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by chiMoni37(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2015
addmut:
i just got an sms not quite long from Mlogistic to come to Adeniyi jones, ABC b/stop, ikeja for a written test/oral interview tomoro? plz is this company for real kindly help house
save ur money... gnld pole
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by MyMouth(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2015
Evasmil4:

Please give clear account of how he was scamed and how much was involved.
This ppl have being in this buz for long anough for som1 to get them arrested. But we need clear and verifiable evidence.
I hav be invited once b4, didn't drop any money anyway.
So I wonder how some1 would say he's been Scarmed when he being given an option To Pay & Start Work/Business with dem or leave at this stage.
Also if you go back to same address at same place next day, week or month they are still there doing there thing. So you can simple ask for refund or get them arrested if you ar sure they ar scammers.
I suspect this guy!

2 Likes

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Baddowski(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
They usually give interview notice within less than 12 hrs. That shows they are not real and they will never tell you the position they want to employ you for. How do they want sm1 to prepare.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by biuti(f): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
I just got an email from them too, asking me to come for interview on thursday.
Thank God for google and nairaland.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by tunddy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
i just got a message from this company for a test or work briefing in ikeja..... pls i need ur advice are they real or fake?
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by kolaororocketm: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Run for ur life oooooo

1 Like

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by djake: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2015
My advice to all job seekers is this,don't be too desperate not to think straight...No concrete coy will send you a text/mail for an interview without you applying...That's just basic theory...And don't let the excitement of getting a potential job blind you from doing a background check on the legitimacy of the coy...Google is your friend,just type the name of the coy and click search,its as simple as that...
My fiancé got the same mail just last night for interview on Thursday by 2pm at Adeniyi Jones...
I got here from running a background check on them...Jobberman sef,seems to sell numbers to marketing outfits to send all this unsolicited job offers...

Do a background check,always always wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.