Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd (65208 Views)

Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Mantledox Logistics Limited / Mantledox Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by tunddy(m): 2:02am On Oct 28, 2015
thank you very much and thanks to nairaland that have not wasted my money to go
djake:
My advice to all job seekers is this,don't be too desperate not to think straight...No concrete coy will send you a text/mail for an interview without you applying...That's just basic theory...And don't let the excitement of getting a potential job blind you from doing a background check on the legitimacy of the coy...Google is your friend,just type the name of the coy and click search,its as simple as that...
My fiancé got the same mail just last night for interview on Thursday by 2pm at Adeniyi Jones...
I got here from running a background check on them...Jobberman sef,seems to sell numbers to marketing outfits to send all this unsolicited job offers...

Do a background check,always always wink
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Akalia(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2015
imagine I was almost decided on moving down to lag. for this interview all d way from the south east. GOD bless nairalanders for the enlightenment. my money and time saved. smiley
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Lennylinconlee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
From the first day I recv the message I knew they are gnld pple......I rcv the message on monday asking me to come today and even print the mail.......
They are takin adv of unemployment in the country..
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Emmaforex: 2:31am On Nov 18, 2015
MDL Limited invites you for a chat/work briefing tomorrow 18/11/15 by 8.00am at 82, Adeniyi Jones by koko bus stop, ikeja.HT:GW81

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by Haykay4mi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Emmaforex:
MDL Limited invites you for a chat/work briefing tomorrow 18/11/15 by 8.00am at 82, Adeniyi Jones by koko bus stop, ikeja.HT:GW81
. Plz aw true is diz Msg cos 1 of my guy received same msg 2day 2 kom 4 test/work briefing 2morrow ..... Plz reply
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by skyface00(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
I also got the sms lolz

They only spamming nairaland, by copying every pages and use a software to generate phone numbers out. It's advisable to have social phone number and email, keep a separate email n phone number linked to your bank and other momentous things away from social site, forum.
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by HaykayIsOkay(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please I got interview text and mail from LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES VENUE: No. 3 Ogunlana Lane Behind Access Bank E-Center, Off Ogunlana Drive, Masha Surulere Lagos. Are they legit?
Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by harbarzzy(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2016
I just got the message last night..Thank God for Google..Money wey isuppose take drink Goldberg.

1 Like

Re: Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd by MrPerfect1759: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just got this scam message from mantledox, they are at it again. Beware!

You are invited for a Recruitment Exercise Tomorrow Friday 05/8/2016 at MDX NIG. LIMITED by 9a.m at 82 Adeniyi Jones, koko bus stop, Ikeja. REF:BT/ceo88

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous / Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.