Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Tier 4 Dependant Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tier 4 Dependant Visa (1292 Views)

Applying For A U.s Visa Appointment For A Dependant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Inviting 16-year-old Cousin To The UK - Temporary Or As Permanent Dependant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tier 4 Dependant Visa by moiolaa: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
I am postgraduate student with a tier 4 visa . I am applied for my daughters 2nd of December 2014 and after two weeks of submission . I received a call from British commission office that the bio metrics fingerprints needed to be registered again at the Lagos office and we should travel to Lagos as soon as possible as the applications were mistakenly sent to Abuja as well my but unfortunately we were sent back at Lagos office (teleperformance office ) that the call was not notified to them, but after so many calls to the number a lady picked the call and said there was a mixed and she will notify me my email when next to be at lagos .At the closing of the day, an email was sent on the 23rd December 2014 stating ''the processing of your application has been non-straightforward and we have been unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets''.
Contrary to this, I recieved a call again from one of the workers at the teleperformance ikeja that I am to fill an EEA family visit forms for my children ( economic european ) not tier 4 dependant form and i needed to bring them on friday 2nd of January 2015 or tuesday ) with all the confusion the same staff again around 7.30pm that we should call him on his private number as it is important that we should get the form across so he can send the forms to the British high commission. I would not want anything to affect my children application by calling a man that works there around 7.30pm of which i know they that close that late and even if they do . Why am not receiving mails to the effect ? at least a request to the email address provided should be sent and clearly state what is needed for me to bring regarding the applications made for my daugthers . I am not really cleared on why I have to fill in an EEA ( Economic European Area family visitor form) for them as I would not want to fall into wrong hands .
I did submit all requirements for the tier- 4 dependant visa to apply for my children;
My bank statement ( stating the money was held for more than 28 days )
Letters for my University ,
Letter from my lawyer stating why i have the sole responsibility on my children
Letter from my landlord
My Visa pages ( previous tier 4 visa and the recent one )
So my lovely people on this forum . pls help ooo . I dont know what to do , who to call . i have tried to email abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk, consular.lagos@fco.gov.uk and my people no response . Any advice at time will be much more appreciated .

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Mursi People In Africa (photos) / Visa Overstay: United States Punishing Nigerians For The Mistakes Of A Few / Thinking Of Relocating To Auchi But I’m Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.