Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Applying For A U.s Visa Appointment For A Dependant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For A U.s Visa Appointment For A Dependant (452 Views)

Countries With The Highest Rates Of U.S. Visa Refusals / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applying For A U.s Visa Appointment For A Dependant by thomtop: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2016
previously i went for a visa interview with my husband which we wia refused, and he was the main applicant, and i was the dependant.
he went back alone this year and was granted his visa.
so i want apply for my own visa appointment buh it keeps showing the message that my profile already exist on my husband profile as dependant.
buh have opened his profile and remove myself has dependant. but am still unable to book the appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage In Benue As Police Car Crushes Okada Rider To Death / Destination Of The Week: Badagary / 241 Nigerians Voluntarily Returns To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.