Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer (2444 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
have been wanting to ask this question ma aunt is a very rich woman she even placed her husband as the director in are firm, but i feel its not right, that she's richer....... so nairalanders which do u think is much better... the husband or the wife should be more richer
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
I think it should be the husband.
most women tends to change once they are richer than their hubby

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
I think it should be the husband.
most women tends to change once they are richer than their hubby
I think its mother because I say so.
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:

I think its mother because I say so.
Really?
i dnt think so
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Really?
i dnt think so
hmmm my papa na stingy person and my mama na giver hence if she is richer that is flexing.
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by juianne95(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
It shld b d husband
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm my papa na stingy person and my mama na giver hence if she is richer that is flexing.
My popsi sef no dey joke with money o,he read econs,,,you know what that means.
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

My popsi sef no dey joke with money o,he read econs,,,you know what that means.
exactly so this feeling is mutual,women should be more richer,,
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by fijiano202(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
wife...shes the accountant-general of everything
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by k4kenny(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Doesn't matter who is richer as along as the richer one doesn't use the wealth to oppress the other. I must say women like your aunt, tho few, should be commended for not letting the wealth ruin their homes.

Reminds me of one day in my office, my boss was telling me that I'm lucky o, cos I'm collecting money from 2 ends ; my salary and allowance from my husband. I just smiled cos I know he's not used to a situation where a wife contributes to the upkeep of the family as his wife is constantly demanding even for the most trivial things.

Like I said it doesn't matter who's richer as long as no one is getting oppressed and they both decide how the money can be used for d betterment if the family.

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
k4kenny:
Doesn't matter who is richer as along as the richer one doesn't use the wealth to oppress the other. I must say women like your aunt, tho few, should be commended for not letting the wealth ruin their homes.

Reminds me of one day in my office, my boss was telling me that I'm lucky o, cos I'm collecting money from 2 ends ; my salary and allowance from my husband. I just smiled cos I know he's not used to a situation where a wife contributes to the upkeep of the family as his wife is constantly demanding even for the most trivial things.

Like I said it doesn't matter who's richer as long as no one is getting oppressed and they both decide how the money can be used for d betterment if the family.
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
snazzy5050:

just had to say dat sha, she's ma mum. and am proud of her but I just think its not right sometimes

Since you believe its not " right" what do you suggest she does? Take all her money and throw into the benin river?
I can't even find the words to type.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
aisha2:

Since you believe its not " right" what do you suggest she does? Take all her money and throw into the benin river?
I can't even find the words to type.
grin grin
Me too

@topic
Girls Una don hear o.
*Make sure you don't ever work harder than your man.
* If you get promoted and that could lead to a bigger earning,tell your boss NO.
* If you come across any opportunity that will make you money and it seems like the money will surpass that of your guy run from such an opportunity.
*in fact don't study at all,because studying could improve your earning potential and you know that's not right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:

grin grin
Me too
@topic
Girls Una don hear o.
*Make sure you don't ever work harder than your man.
* If you get promoted and that could lead to a bigger earning,tell your boss NO.
* If you come across any opportunity that will make you money and it seems like the money will surpass that of your guy run from such an opportunity.
*in fact don't study at all,because studying could improve your earning potential and you know that's not right.

Sadly some girls will take this seriously and end up beggars with vagin-as whose parents will demand house painting as part of her brideprice and she will join her family in sucking her husband dry of resources because it is not " right" for a woman to be rich

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
aisha2:

Sadly some girls will take this seriously and end up beggars with vagin-as whose parents will demand house painting as part of her brideprice and she will join her family in sucking her husband dry of resources because it is not " right" for a woman to be rich
and this OP created this thread with all seriousness. I wonder what kind of people are on this forum. Weird posts everywhere angry
It is like all the archaic and outlandish POVs flourish here.
The kind of people that encourage husbands stopping their wives from working because she will make money and 'her wings will grow'

Phew
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
see question oo.

the wife should be richer..
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by jmoore(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
The kids.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:
and this OP created this thread with all seriousness. I wonder what kind of people are on this forum. Weird posts everywhere angry
It is like all the archaic and outlandish POVs flourish here.
The kind of people that encourage husbands stopping their wives from working because she will make money and 'her wings will grow'

Phew
ok I get it,its not as If am telling her to transfer the riches..... but u coco candy & aisha u wait till Ur brother marries a richer woman and u should come and give us your own experience before u come here and spill rubbish
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
jmoore:
The kids.

Thank you.

Hahahahaha. Nice answer.
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
So Op, as we have moved over to 2015, you are still behind asking this kind of question when we have a woman who has overthrown Oprah as the richest woman in the world. So if this woman is richer than her husband, the husband should kill himself ba? So all the men that have richer wives should commit suicide? Are you saying God only blesses men with riches but not women? women are meant to be poor ba?

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:
So Op, as we have moved over to 2015, you are still behind asking this kind of question when we have a woman who has overthrown Oprah as the richest woman in the world. So if this woman is richer than her husband, the husband should kill himself ba? So all the men that have richer wives should commit suicide? Are you saying God only blesses men with riches but not women? women are meant to be poor ba?
no its not like dat,, am just saying it cuz of the environment and wat people would think of it although am not bothered about it just like sometimes I get to think about it, that's all...
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
snazzy5050:
have been wanting to ask this question ma aunt is a very rich woman she even placed her husband as the director in are firm, but i feel its not right, that she's richer....... so nairalanders which do u think is much better... the husband or the wife should be more richer

@bold

What is wrong about it?
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
snazzy5050:

ok I get it,its not as If am telling her to transfer the riches..... but u coco candy & aisha u wait till Ur brother marries a richer woman and u should come and give us your own experience before u come here and spill rubbish

Life is not black and white, things happen, the husband may loose his job or business, a good wife will step in and partner to build a good home. Some homes you don't even know that the wife is the earner.
A man should not be defined by money, he should marry a good considerate wife and also be a calm rational man when he is earning less, help his wife and make life easier for her. This isnt a time to always make her feek guilty but to support her support the home.

Would you prefer Gos forbid he looses his source of income and she had none and they wallow together in poverty?

I have a friend who for years earned more than her husband supported him to do masters and PhD after which he got a better job and gave them a better life thats how marriage should be.

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by zeb04(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hah! These is 2015 leave these silly mentality in the past.
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
zeb04:
Hah! These is 2015 leave these silly mentality in the past.
its not silly dear .. even if u leave life without thinking about it. it may just strike Ur mind one day
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by 2CatWoman: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP, what does yur dad think about the situation?
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
2CatWoman:
OP, what does yur dad think about the situation?
feels great about everything.. am just saying dis cus of the environment and family members, u should know wat they would talk about..and am kinda bordered wen I reason everything
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
snazzy5050:

feels great about everything.. am just saying dis cus of the environment and family members, u should know wat they would talk about..and am kinda bordered wen I reason everything

As you grow older you will learn to drown the noise and do what works for you. Those talking why can't they use their energy to invest in your dad and make him richer? How much does their talk put in his bank account?

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by snazzy5050(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
aisha2:

As you grow older you will learn to drown the noise and do what works for you. Those talking why can't they use their energy to invest in your dad and make him richer? How much does their talk put in his bank account?
now ure talking sense
Re: Husband And Wife Whose Suppose To Be Richer by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
k4kenny:

Endorsed 110%

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Understand...... / 10 Bizarre Treatments Doctors Used To Think Were Legit / Young Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.