Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven (1936 Views)

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) / Shocking: 7 Year Old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,t.bjoshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor,ol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by Equity10(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Well, I saw this online so i decided to
share it….Please note that not
everything people say are true…
Seven year old Iretioluwa is like
every other children, but what makes her
different is her spiritual proclamations, which
makes her an extra-human being. When we
were invited by her parents saying “our
daughter wants you”. It was like a call not too
clear.
But upon enquiry made by our editor, we
discovered that it was not just a call but a
diving call that requires a diving response.
Ireti-Oluwa has become a friend of Jesus
Christ upon whom she resides and proclaim
messages for the world.
David Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles
is encouraging evil and doesn’t want to repent.
Tell him to stop living a double life. He knows
the stones in his hands, tell him to drop them
if he MUST enter heaven, he has to live a
complete life of holiness.
Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant. He has gone
astray in the pursuit of fame, power, money.
Warnhim to repent before he ends where his
boss his.
T.B. Joshua is an advocate of Satan in Nigeria,
he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows
hell is awaiting him.
Christ Oyakhilome made a vow to Satan and he
has succeeded to win souls for Satan. He is the
front runner of the new age teachings in the
world.
Many pastors that hoist flags of different
churches know why they are doing so. Beware
of such gathering.
Evil altar has reached an alarming in nigeria
in.
We were ushered into the spacious
living room of the Ifedayos when
Iretioluwa was taking her breakfast.
We waited for her to finish and we
settled down for the business of the
day.
Iretioluwa, a primary three pupil was
so bold as she declared what she said
was told her by Jesus Christ.
According to her, my Lord and
saviour said i should declare to Pastor
Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian
Church of God that he cannot make
heaven. Though he started very well
in spite of his works, he has
compromised. “He has missed me a
long time ago. I am only honouring
my name in his life. He no longer has
a place in me. Tell him to go back to
his first love and drop every load of
compromise he is carrying.
“Tell David Oyedepo that his hands
are soiled with human blood. His
name is not in the book of life. He has
missed it a long time ago. Tell him
what will profit him if he gains the
whole world and end in Hell fire.
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by kingstylo01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
source? angry
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by ggrin(f): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by verygudbadguy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
@OP, tell Iretioluwa that the Lord asked me to tell her that she missed MFM General Overseer's name. Its Daniel and not David. grin

2 Likes

Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by frank317: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why do I have the feeling that God will end up alone in heaven.

1 Like

Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by fijiano202(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
ggrin:
grin
u don reach here

@op Only God know whos truely serving him

now prophesy is like Nairabet...you perdict on ur assumption u may win or lose.....

May God teach us how to distinguish between real and fake prophesies
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by RichDad1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
No Sauce, No stew and you want me to believe this?
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by Vince77(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
frank317:

Nah! I will be there.
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by ggrin(f): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
fijiano202:
u don reach here

kingtom! I've got a new bodyguard grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by KingTom(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
ggrin:
You won't make heaven grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by fijiano202(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
ggrin:
ur matter na spiritual
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by CrazyMan(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
frank317:
This got me laughing...
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by ggrin(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
i won't make heaven grin
u jus dy know
grin
Omo esu tongue
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by ggrin(f): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
fijiano202:
ur matter na spiritual
grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by KingTom(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
ggrin:
u jus dy know
grin
Omo esu tongue
Omo ale jati jati grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by ggrin(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
Omo ni mi grin
yh, iwo omo ale jati jati grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by ggrin(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
Omo ale ni mi grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by KingTom(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
ggrin:
Oponu grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by ggrin(f): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingTom:
Oponu grin
mumu grin
Re: 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
ggrin:
mumu grin
Arindin grin

(1) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Anointing Service - Winners Chapel / Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look / Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.