Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) (1917 Views)

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
So, who is defining "All"?

1 Like

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by immortalcrown(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP, you have a negative insinuation.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by Greyworld: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Steve Jobs
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by alfredb(f): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
The 'All' is you and i. He loves everything he created.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
immortalcrown:
OP, you have a negative insinuation.
So a "God" who can do all things let such a kid die of hunger, yet I'm the one with a negative insinuation right? wake up!

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
alfredb:
The 'All' is you and i. He loves everything he created.
Including that kid right? if that's how to show "love", I want to hate dearie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
k
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by immortalcrown(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
MostHated:
So a "God" who can do all things let such a kid die of hunger, yet I'm the one with a negative insinuation right? wake up!
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Freedom of Speech.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
MostHated:
This is quite silly. If God takes care of hungry kids, what's the purpose of humans? Should GOD come and fry egg for the kid? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by yellowbeauty(f): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
op, you're suffering out of hatred "mosthated"
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
yellowbeauty:
op, you're suffering out of hatred "mosthated"
Lol...yea, religion discourages rational thinking, so when you can't think and argue constructively, you resort to attacking the person of the guy/lady making common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

This is quite silly. If God takes care of hungry kids, what's the purpose of humans? Should GOD come and fry egg for the kid? undecided
But he did provide manna for the Israelites right? How about Elijah? Or they needed food more than this Kid? Do you even believe that story??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by pankere(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP your argument is invalid. The picture only shows a clear case of man's inhumanity to man and the resulting suffering. You cannot blame God for what a human being does to another human being just as I cannot blame your parents if you commit a crime. They have taught you the right way, but it is up to you to follow it or otherwise

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
pankere:
OP your argument is invalid. The picture only shows a clear case of man's inhumanity to man and the resulting suffering. You cannot blame God for what a human being does to another human being just as I cannot blame your parents if you commit a crime. They have taught you the right way, but it is up to you to follow it or otherwise
So Isn't God supposed to have know this from the beginning since he knows the end from the beginning? Is it too much to ask that he creates a perfect world? if he so much love his children, and he knew that they will suffer this way, even a man if given the power will make things turn out differently sir.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by Zikdik(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Watch the olodos embarrass themselves.

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by taurus25(m): 12:26am On Mar 13, 2016
op stop wasting ur time...god prefers to swim through blackholes and shout at nothing than answer some prayrss..as someone rightly said u want god to come make indom.ie and egg for em....grin
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by lepasharon(f): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2016
At least when he dies he gets to go to heaven and will never starve to death again.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by malvisguy212: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2016
MostHated:
You guys bring argument against God, but you don't believe He exist, what kind of answer do you need then ? Do you have children? Imagine you had an eight year old son...would you love him? Of course. Would you do everything in your power to prevent pain in his life? Of
course. Would you let him skateboard? Sure you'd let him skateboard, but you'd tell him to be careful. So, as the child's father, you would give him some basic, good advice and then let him go off and make his own mistakes? You would not run behind him and molly coddle him, correct? But what if he fell and skinned his knee? He would learn to be more careful, correct? So, although
you have the power to interfere and
prevent your child's pain, you would
CHOOSE to show your love by letting
him learn his own lessons? Of course.
Pain is part of growing up. It's how we
learn.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
You guys bring argument against God, but you don't believe He exist, what kind of answer do you need then ? Do you have children? Imagine you had an eight year old son...would you love him? Of course. Would you do everything in your power to prevent pain in his life? Of
course. Would you let him skateboard? Sure you'd let him skateboard, but you'd tell him to be careful. So, as the child's father, you would give him some basic, good advice and then let him go off and make his own mistakes? You would not run behind him and molly coddle him, correct? But what if he fell and skinned his knee? He would learn to be more careful, correct? So, although
learn.
Take a look at that photo again bro...does that look like pain? That's more than pain, that's hell the dude is going through on earth. If as a dad, I have all the powers to do everything, of course I'll let my child skateboard, but I'll make it impossible for harm to come near him...or is there a limit to the extent "God" can exercise his power? To someone who purportedly listened to a prophet and let bears consume kids for calling him bald-headed, you think providing bread is too much a job for him?

1 Like

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
lepasharon:
At least when he dies he gets to go to heaven and will never starve to death again.
Sis please receive sense. what's the point being born if you'll just come spend 5 miserable years in hunger and die painfully of starvation? A loaf of bread will prevent him from going to "heaven"?

1 Like

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by hezy4real01(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2016
He created all am speechless about this one
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by malvisguy212: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2016
MostHated:
Take a look at that photo again bro...does that look like pain? That's more than pain, that's hell the dude is going through on earth. If as a dad, I have all the powers to do everything, of course I'll let my child skateboard, but I'll make it impossible for harm to come near him...or is there a limit to the extent "God" can exercise his power? To someone who purportedly listened to a prophet and let bears consume kids for calling him bald-headed, you think providing bread is too much a job for him?
saying it more than pain, is your own exaggeration. If God eradicated everyone
who has ever caused pain by selfishness, cheating, lying, gossiping or hurtful remarks, who would be left? We are far from being innocent, NO one can boast he or she has not commit sin before, if God should avenge ALL evildoer here on earth, do you think me and you will be here discussing this issue ? God created this universe and everything in it, can you say the earth is incapable of producing food for the entire glob ? Alright, the government provide money for payment but the money did not reach the laborer who work for it, who's fault it is ? The SUPPLIER or the DITRIBUTOR ? Jesus say love your enemies, and help the poor and needy , will people suffer if they abide to this teaching of jesus ? Regarding the picture you upload, what have you been doing about it ? If you really care for the little boy, you will not upload his picture and be mocking the God he serve. I don't think I will reply you any further. Good luck.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2016
lepasharon:

Olodo. Just imagine....

1 Like

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
saying it more than pain, is your own exaggeration. If God eradicated everyone
who has ever caused pain by selfishness, cheating, lying, gossiping or hurtful remarks, who would be left? We are far from being innocent, NO one can boast he or she has not commit sin before, if God should avenge ALL evildoer here on earth, do you think me and you will be here discussing this issue ? God created this universe and everything in it, can you say the earth is incapable of producing food for the entire glob ? Alright, the government provide money for payment but the money did not reach the laborer who work for it, who's fault it is ? The SUPPLIER or the DITRIBUTOR ? Jesus say love your enemies, and help the poor and needy , will people suffer if they abide to this teaching of jesus ? Regarding the picture you upload, what have you been doing about it ? If you really care for the little boy, you will not upload his picture and be mocking the God he serve. I don't think I will reply you any further. Good luck.
Who is talking about eradicating anyone? haven't God eradicated enough right from your biblical times? What I'm simply saying is that you believe your "God" has the power to ensure that he moulds the world in such a way as to ensure that no kid have to suffer that way...or doesn't he? If you have such powers can you bear to see any kid starve like that?? So the kid serves your God and starvation is the reward right? Go and see the children of "unbelivers" swim in abundance...later your God owns everything on earth, but the irony is that maybe he just forgot to give common bread to these starving kids of his. wake up.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by malvisguy212: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2016
MostHated:
Who is talking about eradicating anyone? haven't God eradicated enough right from your biblical times? What I'm simply saying is that you believe your "God" has the power to ensure that he moulds the world in such a way as to ensure that no kid have to suffer that way...or doesn't he? If you have such powers can you bear to see any kid starve like that?? So the kid serves your God and starvation is the reward right? Go and see the children of "unbelivers" swim in abundance...later your God owns everything on earth, but the irony is that maybe he just forgot to give common bread to these starving kids of his. wake up.
Do you think God want to intervene with our freewill ? God create adam and Love him, but when adam disobey God, he surfer for it, what does it imply ? Suffering Is the result of sin.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2016
brb to comment
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by MostHated: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
Do you think God want to intervene with our freewill ? God create adam and Love him, but when adam disobey God, he surfer for it, what does it imply ? Suffering Is the result of sin.
and God didn't know that they'll sin before still creating them right? Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by TrajansKong: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
lepasharon:

Wrong.

If the child has not been washed in Christ's blood, the scripture tells us that having starved to death, the unshriven one shall be cast into the flames of hell, there to be tortured for all eternity. So sayeth the word of God.

I don't know what bible some people are reading
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by analice107: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
MostHated:
So Isn't God supposed to have know this from the beginning since he knows the end from the beginning? Is it too much to ask that he creates a perfect world? if he so much love his children, and he knew that they will suffer this way, even a man if given the power will make things turn out differently sir.
Hahahahahaha. You should ve been a fish. Imao. Oh wait!!!, a fish has a brian
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by analice107: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
learn.
I love you.
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by analice107: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
TrajansKong:

Wrong.

If the child has not been washed in Christ's blood, the scripture tells us that having starved to death, the unshriven one shall be cast into the flames of hell, there to be tortured for all eternity. So sayeth the word of God.

I don't know what bible some people are reading
Scripture pls?
Re: If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) by malvisguy212: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
analice107:
I love you.
Love you too my friend. Happy sunday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It / The Greatest Secret Of The Internet (what The Devil Don't Want U To Know)! / Different Accounts From Different Apostles (bible Verses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.