Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. (6273 Views)

Would You Ditch Your Toyota Rav4 For The New Hyundai Kona? (photos) / Please Nairalanders I Want To Know What Is The Difference Between Corolla 2003, / URGENT PLS!!! Toyota Camry 04 Tyre/rim Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by talk2odim: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
FlyboyZee:

See this one assslicking just because of a free car scan. A tool you can get for next to nothing and recover your initial investment in less than a month. Mind you this is a free-for-all forum where we usually argue, interact, disagree, agree, learn, teach, educate,enlighten, etc one another, since nobody is an island of knowledge. @Gazzuz himself has not complained. We still have another thread he created because of this issue trending and here you are assslicking just for a 'free comprehensive car scan'. Hia! SMHFU. İf you were living in the same town with me İ would uave borrowed you my Launch scanner to go home with and use at your own convenience, the problem might be that you may not know how to operate the device. What a pity. Bring it on, İ'm waiting for you, don't come here and spew trash and run away like a coward...

Woah...I see some serious anger management issues here and sorry I didn't respond to ur tantrums because I unfollowed the thread but since fate has led me back here
T
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by talk2odim: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
FlyboyZee:

See this one assslicking just because of a free car scan. A tool you can get for next to nothing and. Secover your initial investment in less than a month. Mind you this is a free-for-all forum where we usually argue, interact, disagree, agree, learn, teach, educate,enlighten, etc one another, since nobody is an island of knowledge. @Gazzuz himself has not complained. We still have another thread he created because of this issue trending and here you are assslicking just for a 'free comprehensive car scan'. Hia! SMHFU. İf you were living in the same town with me İ would uave borrowed you my Launch scanner to go home with and use at your own convenience, the problem might be that you may not know how to operate the device. What a pity. Bring it on, İ'm waiting for you, don't come here and spew trash and run away like a coward...

Woah...I see some serious anger management issues here and sorry I didn't respond to ur tantrums because I unfollowed the thread but since fate has led me back here let me take time and give u a befitting response;
1. If respecting people's talent, skills and competencies is ur definition of an "ass licker" then I gladly admit to be one. But when u are exposed enough u will see the need to value professionals et al. But what do u know....u could be just one of those spoilt brats who don't get to stand alone.
2. Thank for the offer on your scanner but no thanks! I have mine and now matter how small it is it still meets my immediate needs. Since u stupidly thought what I asked Guzzuzz for was a free scan then you must really be naive but rather than allowing u bask in the euphoria of ur naivety, let me enlighten u a bit. What I needed was how to resolve the malfunctions so get that into ur thick skull.
3. And finally abt being a coward....why not give me a time and place and I guarantee when I am done with u, u will come back on -line totally " born again" and seriously humbled with a reformed tongue. So I humbly look forward to our appointment now that I am back......
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by viazi: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
@ Op,
Pls dont buy that Big Daddy ohh. It looks like coffin, I so much hate that car, if am GEJ I will ban it from this country oughhhhhhhh so ugly

1 Like

Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by chuka5000(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Engine 1ZZ-FE 120k
Engine 7A-FE/4A-FE 65-70k
Strauts tokumbor 3-10k
Brakepads original 12k auto boss 1.5k
Transsmission 60k
Readiator 8k
Engine mounts toks 2k-3k depending on position
Brake rotors 1k(toks)
Fuel pump toks 2k new (fake) 2k
Rear lights set 10k
Alternator 3.5ktoks
Water pump 5k toks
Starter motor 4k ttoks
Front wind shield 8k
Engine/trans Ecm toks 10k
Drive shafts set (complete) 15k

What part was your friend changing all the time? This is one of the cheapest cars to maintain, your friend is a car killer.

grin

The engine of a 2004 corolla is 250k pls
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
chuka5000:

The engine of a 2004 corolla is 250k pls

Last week in ladipo promiseland warehouse I priced it for 140k, I didn't buy cause I was there to buy a gearbox. I fix cars and I'm up to date on the prices of most car parts including engines. Even the 2AZ engine (mostly used by camry i4 2003-2008)is now sold for less than 160k, if you want to buy and install an engine contact me we shall go shoping.
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by chuka5000(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Last week in ladipo promiseland warehouse I priced it for 140k, I didn't buy cause I was there to buy a gearbox. I fix cars and I'm up to date on the prices of most car parts including engines. Even the 2AZ engine (mostly used by camry i4 2003-2008)is now sold for less than 160k, if you want to buy and install an engine contact me we shall go shoping.

Hehehe
Abeg gimme ur nmbr.
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by ogawisdom(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Engine 1ZZ-FE 120k
Engine 7A-FE/4A-FE 65-70k
Strauts tokumbor 3-10k
Brakepads original 12k auto boss 1.5k
Transsmission 60k
Readiator 8k
Engine mounts toks 2k-3k depending on position
Brake rotors 1k(toks)
Fuel pump toks 2k new (fake) 2k
Rear lights set 10k
Alternator 3.5ktoks
Water pump 5k toks
Starter motor 4k ttoks
Front wind shield 8k
Engine/trans Ecm toks 10k
Drive shafts set (complete) 15k

What part was your friend changing all the time? This is one of the cheapest cars to maintain, your friend is a car killer.

grin

His frnd may ve been magarized by d mechanic dt buys parts for him lipsrsealed
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by sultaan(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Depends on how used/oldyour brand new Accent is.

If it is a truly new Accent it is better than a new 2010 Corolla.The new ones are very very good at fuel reliability and gizmos Corollas don't have
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
chuka5000:

Hehehe
Abeg gimme ur nmbr.

When you are ready 08023251039
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by nissparts(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Camry....or else I see a missing brain box in your future.
*crystal ball*

1 Like

Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

When you are ready 08023251039
Hello boss. Am about to bid for a 2008 corolla in my place of work. The car is grounded for like 2 years and am afraid it may have engine issues.

Although the few people I contacted claimed the engine to be in perfect shape.

Kindly advice on how much it might cost to bring up a 2 year grounded corolla 2008.

So I can weigh up my choices.

Finally would you advise I bid to buy it and at what amount would it be a barhain.

Note the car was used and later grounded by a bank.
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Guitarlife:
Hello boss. Am about to bid for a 2008 corolla in my place of work. The car is grounded for like 2 years and am afraid it may have engine issues.

Although the few people I contacted claimed the engine to be in perfect shape.

Kindly advice on how much it might cost to bring up a 2 year grounded corolla 2008.

So I can weigh up my choices.

Finally would you advise I bid to buy it and at what amount would it be a barhain.

Note the car was used and later grounded by a bank.

When I want to buy a used car I'm really not too concerned with the engine, because it is easily replaceable, I ensure I get a car with a shap body free of dents with original paintwork and a neat inerior.

That being said, since its a bid it would be hard to advice blindly, add me up on my signature and share some pics with me of the vehiccle then I might be able to give some advice.
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by sagoe1712: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
The Hyundai is expensive to buy brand new

Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by Bukola94: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
lonelydora:

Another hear say...
the are expensive,so expensive and boring to drive
Re: Choice Between Corolla 04, Camry 04 And Brand New Hyundai Accent. by sultaan(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2023
Exchange rate and price of the cars no match 8 years of APC ruining the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Have To Turn Off My AC When Entering A Pool Of Water? / Causes Of A Transmission Problem / Oil Viscosity Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.