Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Chrismas Messages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chrismas Messages (1806 Views)

When Did Your Parents Stop Buying You Chrismas Clothes / Best Chrismas Lyric / Chrismas A Pagan Festival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrismas Messages by lekywhite(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2008
Hello All,

I just thought it would be nice if we all can send some Christmas messages to our loved ones both within the nairaland and outside nairaland.

Here are my own messages to the following people:

Seun (Nairaland Administrator)

"I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Happy Christmas."

Yetunde (My Lovely Wife)
"May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas"

All Nairalanders
"wish you and your family a happy Christmas and may all your days be full of success and happieness"

Cheers to you all

Lekywhite
Re: Chrismas Messages by temi4rea(f): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
merry xmas in advance to SIMA,love and miss u

and maybe Raymond.
Re: Chrismas Messages by unipol(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
another christmass
Re: Chrismas Messages by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2010
Deals Affair helps Nigerians enjoy the best offers, discounts, bonanzas, special promotions and unbeatable prices around them.

Our service helps customers buy smart and save money and businesses use this to attract new customers to their products and services.

Links
www.dealsaffair.com

www.facebook.com/dealsaffair

www.twitter.com/dealsaffair

(1) (Reply)

Areo Contractor Debited Me Twice For Online Booking. / Nairaland Group On Blackberry / Decorative Ceiling/asbestos Secrets Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.