Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

How To Convert Videos To Wmv (windows Media Video) On A Mac. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Convert Videos To Wmv (windows Media Video) On A Mac. (1391 Views)

HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO YOUR ANDROID SMART PHONE / Is A MAC Really Better Than A PC For Video Editing? / Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Videos To Wmv (windows Media Video) On A Mac. by sojioguns(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2008
Please what is the easiest way to convert videos to .wmv on a mac. The software I use now only have options for mp4 and mov.
Re: How To Convert Videos To Wmv (windows Media Video) On A Mac. by sunny1106: 3:04am On Dec 17, 2008
Have a iPod? Do you want to put all your videos and DVD movies on your iPod or transfer the iPod movies and music to computer?
You must answer "YES but i cant, because the format, "!
But i CAN.
Because i use Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite. it is the requisite tool of a iPod user.
It includes a DVD to iPod Converter, a iPod Movie Converter and a iPod to Computer Transfer

[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod-suite-new.jpg[/img]

Kye Function:
1. Convert DVD to iPod MP4/H.264.

2. Convert all kinds of video to iPod MP4/H.264.

3. Transfer songs and videos on your iPod to your Computer.

4. Full support all popular video and audio formats.
Convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD to iPod/iPhone MP4 Movies with high speed and excellent image/sound quality.
Convert MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM to iPod M4A/AAC/MP3 audio files.
5. Supports all the MP4 video players and all sorts of iPod devices
Support iPod 1G, iPod 2G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod Classic, iPod mini, iPod nano 1, iPod nano 2, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 4, iPod shuffle 1, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 3, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Video, iPhone, iPhone (3G), etc.

6. Powerful video editing function: Trim, Crop, Effect, Snapshot, Merge into one fiel and choose auido track/sutitle.

For Mac user i recommend you Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac.

[img]http://www./images/guide/dvd-to-ipod/mac.jpg[/img]
Re: How To Convert Videos To Wmv (windows Media Video) On A Mac. by sojioguns(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2008
Thanks for the reply but the product you are showing only converts videos to mp4. I need to convert to wmv. Thanks
Re: How To Convert Videos To Wmv (windows Media Video) On A Mac. by caozile119: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2009
As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes three useful software: Best DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer.

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.

[img]http://www./images/screen/dvd-converter-suite.jpg[/img]

Key Functions
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC, then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.

Key Features

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim” function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop” function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

5. Support Preview
You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

(1) (Reply)

Canon 7d Questions / Projector And Screen, Lcd/plasma Tv For Rent / Fast Five Is 'top Pirated Film Of 2011'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.