Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw (11837 Views)

How To Create Simple Typography Designs Using Coreldraw / Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw / How To Create Nairaland 3d Box Using Coreldraw X3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by charlisco(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2006
STEPS TO CONVERT IMAGE FILE; TEXT FILE TO PDF
Launch CorelDraw
Start > Programs > CorelDRAW

Click on Import (Ctrl + I)

Locate the drive where the file is (e.g C: drive)

If it is a text file make sure it is in a notepad format (txt) or Document format (doc)
and the file types should be set to All file format; otherwise select the file type
formats of your choice if it is an Image file

Click on Import after select your file, then click on the CorelDRAW page to insert

Note: If you want it to be in PDF two page file, insert the other image or text into
next page (page 2)

Go to file menu, Select Publish to PDF and click on it

Type in your file name and click on save

Below is a sample i made, so why worry tyring to get a special software

Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by charlisco(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2006
If you found this tutorial helpful, do not forget to say thank u
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by Usm4Real(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2006
Hi Chalisco, [color=#000099][/color]

[flash=200,200]http://i really appreciate all ur effort thanks n may d lord continue to assist u in any means.
pls i would like to know if u ave any idea on corel-photopaints or fireworks pls i need is so bad[/flash] [flash=200,200][/flash]

THANKS 4RM UR NEWLY FREIND IB
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by gaby(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2006
great guy new whizkid in here tnks bro for the tutorial
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by charlisco(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2006
If you are talking about corel photopaint 4get it, i am badly good in it, if i could use that as an adjective to qualify it, but 4 fire work it may suprise you that i have not seen the program, i had only heard of it, i have great link 4 you to study photophaint,
if you are intesrested you can email me charlisco [@] gmail.com
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by Zule(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2006
hi charlisco
thanks for ur effort on nairaland i appreciate it the most
but one problem is how would one convert from PDF to another file format
is it posible
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by tayoast(m): 3:39am On Jul 29, 2009
This is really cool. Even more than helpful.

Just 2 show hw gr8ful i am, 'll u marry me?
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by bashirah: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2010
That was great .

I just learnt something new. you know, you dont get to know the use of some tools until you play around it.

Thanks
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by arronlee: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Nice sharing. But I have never used the tools you mentioned above. As for myself, I used to process PDF conversion work with the help of another conversion SDK. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple way of processing. Even though I only tried its free trial package to convert image, text to PDF and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it works great for me. Besides, this Imaging site gives a lot of tutorials about how to convert document image using C#.NET. Share with you. And I will try your sharing later. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Arron
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by johnebg(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by johnebg(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
thanks man this is great
Re: Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw by Nmeri17: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls does any of you know how to convert an auto cad drawing to corel draw or pdf format

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition / Social Media Post Designs / Mini Graphic Design Contest (A "proudly Nigeria(n) design)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.