Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) (13954 Views)

Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” / Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo) / Happy Birthday To AY- Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by oziduru: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Ntin person no go see for this world.Imagine one of the ladies(the lady in the middle) who attended Ay Comedian show baring her n!pples.

The show is happening live in Atlanta USA.

Source: http:///76e

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by redvektor(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Timi abeg. bring my glasses make I cheak weather na the viju milk distributor way I day wait for be dis

but op u bad oh wetin ur eye find go there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by vislabraye(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Na lie joor.
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Baba419(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2015
The nipple/s are big so I guess they are baring themselves
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by dunkem21(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Creamy chics kiss. Na this kain ones wey person dey take overnight magana, come sleep on top dia.

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by djeezy(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2015
It's her life. ...none of my business.
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2015
All these gals ve bleached away their future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by omanifrank(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2015
ha

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:
You mean their skin is brighter than their future

10 Likes

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by osamaBUSH(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Why is my hair rising at the sight of this picture

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by milly96(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:
so person no fit fair again.....any fair na bleach.

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Flye: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
^^^^^ this kind fair uuuh

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2015
dunkem21:
Creamy chics kiss. Na this kain ones wey person dey take overnight magana, come sleep on top dia.

grin grin
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:

Jelosi...I saw your profile and I was shocked..
The one on zebra dress look like woman babalawo from Haiti while the one on the left look like MC Weird elder sister with alaye Wicca cross dangling between her flat chest..so which one among dem two are you repping

2 Likes

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by 1960chic(f): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Plastered faces
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by triface(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2015
My Greetings sir/ma... i am Nicholas an inspirational gospel artiste...with great vibes by His grace. i need your help in a recording company... you can listen to some of my tracks sir/ma; visit; soundcloud.com/nicholas-triface. i will be glad to hear from you. contact; +2348173247508. BB Pin; 24E9D6F4
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2015
gbosaa:

Jelosi...I saw your profile and I was shocked..
The one on zebra dress look like woman babalawo from Haiti while the one on the left look like MC Weird elder sister with alaye Wicca cross dangling between her flat chest..so which one among dem two are you repping
post ur pix n dat of ur sistas so we can carefully analyse dem...m so sure u guys r nuffin 2 write home abt..i can c were ur frustration comes in..u can go ahead n bleach ur future n dat of ur sistas

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Swizdoe post =29594807:

You mean their skin is brighter than their future
grin grin..u can say dat again

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2015
milly96:

so person no fit fair again.....any fair na bleach.
u nor dey c their faces ni hw cm their faces r fairer than other parts of their body?most especially d 1st n 2nd lady..buh d last 1 has her natural color, cos her face blends wif her body
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Unekz(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:
post ur pix n dat of ur sistas so we can carefully analyse dem...m so sure u guys r nuffin 2 write home abt..i can c were ur frustration comes in..u can go ahead n bleach ur future n dat of ur sistas

Pls identify yourself in that picture?

Are you the one in ajegunle bling blingz

3 Likes

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by carik(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2015
gbosaa:

Bro! Those gals are not that bad na.
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
gbosaa:

nor let shame catch u n stop beating abt d bush,post ya pix n dat of ur sistas n let's do d comparison btw d pix on my profile n dat of u n ur sistas mk we c who go shame
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
carik:

nor mind am jor..at least d gals on my profile pix didn't bleach their skin,nor applied make up on
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
carik:

You no sabi better 'tinz' bro..
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
gbosaa:

You no sabi better 'tinz' bro..
u wey sabi beta tin,wat stop u frm uploading d pix of ur sistas ...lubbish
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Deefuray(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
When will ladies learn that exposing their bo0bs doesn't make them attractive?
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying

Ishilove, deal with this scam right away.
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:
When will ladies learn that exposing their bo0bs doesn't make them attractive?

You think it doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Deefuray(f): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Generals02:

You think it doesn't?
Actually it doesn't
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:
u wey sabi beta tin,wat stop u frm uploading d pix of ur sistas ...lubbish

E don do nah..are you still angry

Ok two are are very very prettifull, gggoorrggeeoouuss and ebony chocolate..your colours/complexions are right there and not brighter than your futures..

Make I continue?? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post / Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe / Dj TTB And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.