Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game (14032 Views)

Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by nazanwannem: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nyra Nation Boss, Emma Nyra, will be representing female artistes within Africa and in Diaspora at the NBA Africa game that will be holding tomorrow in South Africa. 

The singer who took to Instagram to disclose this wrote; 

"What an honor to represent female artists within AFRICA and the diaspora via @nba @nba.africa good luck on the game tomorrow! #dirknowitzski@nyranation #OneofMyFavorites #Top10#nbaafrica #nbaafricagame"

http://www.lailasblog.com/emma-nyra-represent-female-artistes-africa-diaspora-nba-africa-game/

Lalasticlala

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
No one should tell me she didn't use her kitty to buy that spot cuz the emma that I know has no musical talent whatsoever angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by valdes00(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
No one should tell me she didn't use her kitty to buy that spot cuz the emma that I know has no musical talent whatsoever angry
Kitty..?
You mean her Cat..?
And for the guys, If u no get motor at the age of 30-40, u really Bleep up...
Even Jesus Christ buy motor, the bible says "They were together in 1 ACCORD" na colour we no knw....

10 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by NwaAmaikpe: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
shocked

Emma Nyra kwa?
Who is Emma in Nigeria let alone Africa?
Where is Angelique Kidjo, Fatouma Diawara, ASA, Simi, Efya, Ester Rada or even Lira?

The true title of this thread should be;

Emma Nyra To Represent Failed Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game

She is representing Failed African Female Artistes because this girl is a failure by all standards if she was dumped by Ubi Franklin who was dumped by C-list actress Lilian Esoro.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by apesinola001: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Welcome development
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by bannykel: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Goodluck girl

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by apesinola001: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by bbbabes(f): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
What do they want to play... Basketball or Boobs ball
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by EWAagoyin(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmm na ur luck . Probably the handwork of a good manager

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by benosky(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell us more...

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by balash(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
F
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

sharrrrrappppp angry show us your talent

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Krystaal(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol That's good at least she'll use this one to revive her dead career...I'm happy for her grin grin
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by 2O17: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Oya dish her some insults

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Meajor(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good luck...abeg this one wey Nyra(naira) follow for your name, no go depreciation our value again oh....
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by MCzubby247(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
)

Did you follow her to the room where she had it?
You guys forgot connections still works
Abi you're jealous of the babe success? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sometimes I save space and forget to update later
Hope I dnt 4get dis one
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by balash(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

A female like yourself na hin u wash like this? So u mean al you ladies achieve great heights with your kitty being shined.. tell me more

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Jerrypolo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Following with rapt attention.
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Sikay19(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
My one piece is advice to give you is that haters don't progress in life. Stop hating!

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Shattap! Must you sexual objectify a female like you? If a man should say this, you'll start boiling like a pot of palmwine as 'feminist'!
The fact that you don't believe in any means of attaining success other than "kitty" speaks volume of your personality!

*Modified* I just saw your DP and I discovered it was a case of a "Kitty" with whiskers trying to abuse an old cat.

Mariinee:

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by jocarfid(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
@least she is using hers for something wetin u dey use ur own for...I guess urs is free
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by brownrockafela(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
seriously

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by pweshboi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Game wey dem Don play finish? A beg op change the caption
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by point5: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good...
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Barfibassey(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
bbbabes:
What do they want to play... Basketball or Boobs ball
may shukuku abiama preek fall on you.
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
valdes00:

Kitty..?
You mean her Cat..?
Even Jesus Christ buy motor, the bible says "They were together in 1 ACCORD" na colour we no knw....

wetin this one dey talk sef
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by MhizzAJ(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
okay
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by maklelemakukula(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
valdes00:

Kitty..?
You mean her Cat..?
Haha
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by toyinjimoh(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
@nwaAmaikwe Emma nyra can feed ur family
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by abike12(f): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Go Emma! I'm rooting for you
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Johnhug66(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
valdes00:

Kitty..?
You mean her Cat..?
se you see HONDA b4 the ACCORD mentioned in the Bible

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Speaks At #NotTheCost Conference In New York (photos) / Nigerian Lady Performs Massive Hips And Bum Implants? (pics And Video) / Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.