Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Meet Me: Meet Wigipeez - Musicians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Me: Meet Wigipeez - Musicians (402 Views)

Check Out The Top 10 Richest Gospel Musicians And Their Net Worth / Igbos Evergreen Musicians, Why Don't We Appreciate Them? / Meet Me Here If You Are A Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me: Meet Wigipeez - Musicians by kingsley18(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
WIGIPEEZ is a budding influence in the musical industry is basically a three young men ( Mr. White, G T, 1Prince ) effort with a fast growing fan base and teeming supporters nationwide with the support of their big brother Dj Bless have released successful tracks one after the other.

Their lyrical artistry combined with an R&B/HIP HOP/DANCEHALL approach is bee-hived around inspirational lyrics that immediately put them in a class of their own. Having gained mastery of the workings of the industry in over five years of performing, they are ready to take the world by storm, that is, if the world is ready for such a lyrical invasion.

The dynamic trio consists of three young men based in Lagos/Rivers State, Nigeria. Mr. White is an a accomplished songwriter/singer who asserts himself by churning out ‘feel good ‘ inspirational lyrics, G T is a singer-songwriter with a unique inspirational lyrics and composer and 1Prince who surrounds himself with witty inflections and down to earth pointers in his rap lyrics with a style uniquely fashioned to gain audience.
Wigipeez have performed on several big stages across the nation and with the hits they have recently released, are set to perform on a more local and international shows in the very near future.

They can refer to with songs such as Sugar Cain, Blow Empty, Want We, Gentleman Etc

- See more Photos at: http://www.ayayamedia.com/2015/01/meet-me-meet-wigipeez-musicians.html

(1) (Reply)

The Song In The Man Ed Sheeran / Music: Sean Tizzle - Bottles / Music: Burna Boy - Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.