Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Symptoms Is These? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Symptoms Is These? (1033 Views)

Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / To All Moms: Never Ignore These 10 Signs And Symptoms In Your Babies!!! (photos) / Scabies - Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Symptoms Is These? by treasureboy: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have symptoms of frequent urination and most times painful. I also experience quick e.j.aculation during sex, i also wittness little purse on top of my manhood most times. I also wittness little stars when i yarn or caugh, eye turning me like i want to fall and many more symptoms.

I went to a chemist, the guy took my urine for culture test, the result cam out in the next two days and it dint see any infection, that thier is not bacteria growth which would hv been caused by some antibiotics i may have been taking before now. But as i speak, i feel these symptoms, how come the result says no infection, also what could be the meaning of these symptoms? What infection could it be and hw to treat it fast. Thanks
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by purplesummer(f): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hospitals are not built for nothing.
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by treasureboy: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
purplesummer:
Hospitals are not built for nothing.

how do u mean? Did u see my test report?
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by treasureboy: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
any experience on dis symptoms; its meaning and how to possibly treat it fast?
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by Joel3(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
what you need is a proper lab test to be able to guess. If you can go for good laboratory test with all equipment the doctor maybe able to guess right but right now no body can guess rightly.

Do you feel pain on your joy stick? That purse might just be sperm. Stop sex or masturbation for now and eat fruits like apple and water mellon. Just pray it has nothing to so with kidney. I don't mean to scared you but from your statement it could be...
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by Vanije: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
I advise you go do blood sugar test. They appear to be signs of Diabetes. When the sugar level is imbalanced, there may be some challenges.
After doing the test, send me a Whatsapp text on 08109752565 I'd put you through on the foods you should desist from and how to treat it efficiently.
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by starlingbawa(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
treasureboy:

how do u mean? Did u see my test report?

Truth be told dude, hospitals and laboratories aren't monuments to behold.

Go for a test as soon as you can. Only a test result can help you out!
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by Vanije: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2015
treasureboy:
I have symptoms of frequent urination and most times painful. I also experience quick e.j.aculation during sex, i also wittness little purse on top of my manhood most times. I also wittness little stars when i yarn or caugh, eye turning me like i want to fall and many more symptoms.

I went to a chemist, the guy took my urine for culture test, the result cam out in the next two days and it dint see any infection, that thier is not bacteria growth which would hv been caused by some antibiotics i may have been taking before now. But as i speak, i feel these symptoms, how come the result says no infection, also what could be the meaning of these symptoms? What infection could it be and hw to treat it fast. Thanks
I advise you go do blood sugar test. They
appear to be signs of Diabetes. When the sugar
level is imbalanced, there may be some
challenges.
After doing the test, send me a Whatsapp text
on 08109752565 I'd put you through on the
foods you should desist from and how to treat
it efficiently.
Re: What Symptoms Is These? by treasureboy: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Vanije:

I advise you go do blood sugar test. They
appear to be signs of Diabetes. When the sugar
level is imbalanced, there may be some
challenges.
After doing the test, send me a Whatsapp text
on 08109752565 I'd put you through on the
foods you should desist from and how to treat
it efficiently.

you did'nt think its ghonorrea infection?

(1) (Reply)

ODE IRELE In Ondo State Under Heavy Attack / 3 Useful Tips Of Moringa. / Masturbation And Its Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.