Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi (1227 Views)

Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) / Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend / Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi by satinodotcom: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Haba..This is evil.. What will you do to your friend if she does this to you..Well Today Pop singer friend whose name I have decided to be ANONYMOUS have shared Hungry photos of her way before she became famous when she was a student of the University of Lagos. She's pictured above from costume day of Geography Dept, 2011 set... Well everyone has their own past tooo..
She looks really scary..

See more photos: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/poverty-is-real-devil-friend-leaks.html

Re: Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi by agoadiv(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
ftc...i pray it reach front page..although na yeye topic :Pftc...i pray it reach front page..although na yeye topic
Re: Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi by davdandam(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Make I dey here first in case
Re: Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi by alberto2k(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
incase o
Re: Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi by menix(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ruffish post..
Re: Poverty Is A Real Devil... Friend Leaks Hungry Throw Back Photos Of Singer Yemi by lomprico(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
I dnt see any poverty here. Lubbish topic!

(1) (Reply)

Esho Jinadu Aka Buruji Kashamu, The Illiterate That Swings Among The Nigeria Lea / Kendall Jenner Giggles,gabs With Rita Ora:rob Kardashian's Ex At Cannies Film / Chris Brown Pours His Heart Out To Fans In New Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.