Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) (60747 Views)

Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Kolababe: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Brazilian booty queen Erika Canela, Miss Bumbum 2016, shared photos of herself getting Donald Trump's face tattooed on her back, to the shock of her fans. Explaining why she did it, Erika said;

“I’m a big fan of his. People say ‘you are crazy’, but a lot of people liked it too. I think it’s different, I love it! He is the perfect man, he has built an empire and is pre-destined for greatness. He doesn’t drink, he says what he thinks, and those are qualities I admire. I thought it would be fun to get the tattoo.” See the photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/miss-bum-bum-brazil-gets-donald-trump.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Kolababe: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Nutase: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
Who the bum bum and tattoo epp na?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by ezychris(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Bum Bum of life cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by nonstan(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Miss bum bum undecided I am not understanding..OP please throw more light.

Is she advertising for Trump to Grab her by the lipsrsealed ??

OP over to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by vitalisdiho(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Veracity with her words...cease minacious her because of her tattoo.miss Brazilian beauty 2016

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by 2SWT(f): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Interesting

It might not change anything

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by alatbaba1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by hordhunharyor(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
I did not see any bum bum...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by femolacqua(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's no big deal.
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by yanabasee(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Men
...these dudes weh d sketch tattoo for girls body de see things oh....

some will sketch d tattoo for punna area..some for tit tips area..... soft soft areas....

I need to venture into tattoo drawing...am sure many nlanders especially d female folks will patronize me..... cool

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by veekid(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017

rada rada #iranu

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
That dude haff really enjoyed sightseeing grin grin grin

i love girls with tatoo!

Can u c me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nutase:

The vaseline crew grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by HarveySpecter1: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
The bltch is begging for attention from Mr Donald Trump. She probably wants to be his latest wife. So she no see all the young men in Brazil who are hard working, do not drink and with the kind of qualities she admires?

Some women are hypocrites. Trump is a sexist but they love him because of his wealth . No wonder he grabs them by their pu$3ies.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by sammytwain(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
How will this help me during this recession?

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by pagimo: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
I tire 4 all dis nonsense
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by adonbilivit: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by seacoast(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Help me hiss to the end mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by kings09(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nairaland front page. Nawa 4 u oo
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
angryu still won't get visa

grin If I were the guy id just draw a zombie

5 Likes

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Shortyy(f): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
How was church today?

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
For Green card abi
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
OK. But why is she naked? angry

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nutase:
Abeg no talk am again, make we nor fit for here sad

2 Likes

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by dyabman(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oshey ! I be think say na Naija people stupid pass cheesy
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
why is she miss bum bum na.

wait o. bum bum and nyansh which 1 easier to talk sef
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by seguno2: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is that an invitation to Mr. Trump to grab her unmentionable area?
Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

The vaseline crew grin grin
Thank u grin grin
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by profhezekiah: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
th hustle is strong
Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by xyoung: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nutase:
You don De jealous her bombom

1 Like

Re: Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) by Eedrisa(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nutase:
Vasline crew tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.