Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Let's Talk Forex - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Talk Forex (5493 Views)

Let Talk About Your Next App Now! / Come In Let Talk Business / Let's Talk Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk Forex by 212blaze(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
teemy:

Seems I might be ready for you. Just started with a new student this week so I am in the mood to work on my website which has been left to
Wishing you well - Teemy

Cool idea. I'm in. Programming and forex advice.

Where do we start? What assistance do you need?
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
212blaze:

Cool idea. I'm in. Programming and forex advice.

Where do we start? What assistance do you need?

We discuss what I want and we break it down one step at a time. I complete the task and you make the next instruction and like that and like that. A-All-You-Want-In-Forex website. Guess we should work with this then. Thanks blaze

I will pencil down the site's complete breakdown and piece all my ideas tonight then.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hi 212blaze, I have been able to restore default windows services hence my local web server is finally functional. I have resumed the work. Updates for coders would be on https://www.nairaland.com/2111160/redesign-forexbyteemy.com. Thanks

Updates for traders and would-be-traders would also continue here. Cheers
Re: Let's Talk Forex by zap2(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Forex trading remains one of the most rewarding online ventures an individual can embark on. Your finesse even spread to other markets like the capital and money markets. You also learn how to handle money better. Seminars are good but it wont make you profitable. You have to discover yourself and a personalised trading style. You find this out by studying and paper-trading for months on end with a mentor/coach guiding you all the way. You can't teach forex with chatting or forum posts. Its a hands-on thing. I cant teach u how to think as a trader, u gotta read and figure that out for yourself. You are no good until you trade full-time. This is part of my journey. well, you can't be me.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by 212blaze(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
teemy:
Hi 212blaze, I have been able to restore default windows services hence my local web server is finally functional. I have resumed the work. Updates for coders would be on https://www.nairaland.com/2111160/redesign-forexbyteemy.com. Thanks

Updates for traders and would-be-traders would also continue here. Cheers

Your domain doesn't point to any website. Been checking it at intervals but its definitely not setup. Please fix.

Also i'd like to know your take on money management. Which system do you use or not use?
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2015
212blaze:

Your domain doesn't point to any website. Been checking it at intervals but its definitely not setup. Please fix.

Also i'd like to know your take on money management. Which system do you use or not use?

I did a site 'reset' as I am working on some new arrangements for it.

Use the excel attachment. Just play around with the section on the top left especially the % risks. The rest will fit itself. Cheers.

P.S Post as soon as you download it so I can remove it.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by Ashmark(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
buJu234:
i will advice u tht trading forex as an individual its not a good business..

but as a big entity like the banks etc; then there is money..

if u really want to make money in FOREX; why nt do the simple one...

buy dollar or Pounds (but dollar is better) at a lower price; wait till it gets higher; since Naira can always rise & fall at anytime; then u sell.

I knw of a fellow tht bought dollar at 170 naira around July 2014; i got abt $500,000.

today dollar sells for abt 201-205 black market; thats if u see it (cos its very hard to get now cos of Low oil revenue & also capital flight due to the coming election).

can u calculate that guys profits now... it should b over 15M naira

this is the one I knw and do for some small cash....

but all those online forex trading things for small businesses via one funny platform.. I see them as fraud and waste of time... especially wen some said u should send an email later pay XYZ amount into a ABC account...

Where and how can I buy the dollar? Maybe when d dollar drop.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by imoh4king(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
212blaze:

Well, by "making a living" if you mean getting profits. There are. You just met one. wink

But if you mean, solely relying on it for feeding. Keep looking.

There are a few you can meet on other forums dedicated to forex.

Ive met a few. They say its rewarding but stressful.

Because bad days get worse when you remember that you are not trading just your funds.

Most of them trade their funds and those of others or institutions.

But on average they are really rich.

Id start posting some of my profits to motivate people.
pls stop lying..... if u don't have an inside information abt what's happening, u can Never make money from Forex.....don't deceive anyone.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by digitalove(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Visit this thread for free profitable forex trading signals:
https://www.nairaland.com/2167150/copy-profitable-forex-trading-signals
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
@212blaze hope you have downloaded the excel file and has been useful to you. would be pulling it down tomorrow. cheers
Re: Let's Talk Forex by winfxpips: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
well to me i will not advise someone to base on forex for living even though its possible personally i am an ea programmer i dont spend time on my computer watching trends because they can be boring and flastrating,though when i was starting i have alot of time to learn,but latter i start writting eas even though i was successful as manual trader.but finally i started working on automated trade which took me 4yrs with unsuccessful results base on stratedy compressed in EA to make it do or trade you manual strategy just as you are in front of your computer.then even though i was successful at manual trading yet i hate trading manual and i will never accept buying eas because i dont know the trading system compressed into it.finally to God be the glory i was finally successful with an EA that give me all most $200 every week or more. how possible

watch this link AN EA writting by me see the result https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/80829

secondly its possible to make living out of forex but is not easy at all, at all, at all, it takes years of hard work to get by.

thirdly i was able to start now to have hope to earn a living out of forex because my current ea place almost 15 closed trades every day some account i manage also place around 15trade before the day close and the EA place order with 0.01 no risk on my account(power of compounding) so before the day runs out all those accounts linked under me affiliate commision will be paid to me for trading under their brokage instaforex inparticular when all this are add up including profit made from my live account to me i can earn more than living from forex more than some people actively doing offline bussiness.

heeeeee wait do not be deceived i do bussiness offline while i build my forex forture which has so much grown.so is possible to earn living from forex but not for a guy that is starting up life. for guys starting up his life jorney offline bussiness first then you build your forex forture because latter in life forex will generate more than your business. but first offline business .thanks that is my advise

another way you can build your forex dream are by finding good traders to linked with afterall money is the principle thing, so through that you can earn also in forex. WARNING WARNING!!! DO NOT PAY INTO ANY BODIES ACCOUNT TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOU. YOU CAN DO THAT BY FINDING A BROKER OF YOUR CHOICE AND LINKING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THAT BROKER OF THE PROSPECTIVE TRADER. ALSO THROUGH this you can make a fortune from forex also but "never, never, never, never, never" leave your offline business to while away time saying your trying to make living from forex i bet you you will be the smartest failure of your life. FOREX TRADING ,FOREX INVESTORS are not for the unemployed.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by sleekman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnez4u:

I'm yet to meet someone who is making a living from it..
U Havent Searched Hard Enuf
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hi 212blaze and all followers of his thread been a while now. Well I just bested myself last week. My highest forex turnover was last week from an initial of $10,000 to over $3million in just a week of trading competeing against over 800 traders from all over to world to come out in first position. Well let's see that is a 3000000/10000 = 300 times or 300000% ROI. My best so far

Still not set on my website as I have yet to see a willing guines pig to sit down with me while I finish up. (I get bored after a while when someone is not hailing/cheering me on) lolz.

Oh the proof is here http://www.liteforex.com/contests/demo/top10forex/ Just chech under the 'previous results' tab. Cheers

P.S Inappropriate to attempt on a real account. I need to say this for newbies.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
teemy:
@mikporch i made some videos back in a 2007 that i 'hope' to upload soon. meanwhile go through the babypips.com site till i do so. cheers
I finally got them online. Enjoy. http://blog.forexbyteemy.com/2016/08/old-forex-trading-tutorials-video-set.html
Re: Let's Talk Forex by hakmoo2009(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Akindelehakeem1@gmail.com
Re: Let's Talk Forex by hakmoo2009(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Let's Talk Forex by Dogberry(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2016
johnez4u:

I'm yet to meet someone who is making a living from it..

See my post at: https://www.nairaland.com/3337311/follow-rules-make-money-lots

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Forex by kaykay22: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2016
if you want forex best signal kindly go to signaltimes.com, they are the best nw

plz comment after visiting
Re: Let's Talk Forex by Dogberry(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
buJu234:
i will advice u tht trading forex as an individual its not a good business..

but as a big entity like the banks etc; then there is money..

if u really want to make money in FOREX; why nt do the simple one...

buy dollar or Pounds (but dollar is better) at a lower price; wait till it gets higher; since Naira can always rise & fall at anytime; then u sell.

I knw of a fellow tht bought dollar at 170 naira around July 2014; i got abt $500,000.

today dollar sells for abt 201-205 black market; thats if u see it (cos its very hard to get now cos of Low oil revenue & also capital flight due to the coming election).

can u calculate that guys profits now... it should b over 15M naira

this is the one I knw and do for some small cash....

but all those online forex trading things for small businesses via one funny platform.. I see them as fraud and waste of time... especially wen some said u should send an email later pay XYZ amount into a ABC account...

Obviously you have no clue what is talked about here

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Forex by demosoft: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
TGIF grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
demosoft, nice seeing the greens on your acct but seems you are using an EA which does not use stop loss. Very risky and could wipe out accounts. Just be mindful and if possible work on that. Cheers
Re: Let's Talk Forex by demosoft: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2016
teemy:
demosoft, nice seeing the greens on your acct but seems you are using an EA which does not use stop loss. Very risky and could wipe out accounts. Just be mindful and if possible work on that. Cheers
thanks a lot....was actually conducting an experiment.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Forex by tabithababy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
comeandsee:
I CAN TEACH U PERFECTLY . CONTACT ME ON 08035825966
. please can you tutor me too.
Re: Let's Talk Forex by ayo4dworld(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=teemy post=49232752][/quote] teemy pls do you trade binary too/...pls i need ur forex strategy(faanoolayinka@yahoo.com) or can u mentor me in forex trading pls ...i ve been in it for sometime but nt yet gotten a nice strategy to develop myself on..many thnks
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
ayo4dworld i find trading options stressful and double wahala of getting direction right within a specified space of time. what topic(s) on currencies would you like me to touch?
Re: Let's Talk Forex by ayo4dworld(m): 2:49am On Sep 12, 2016
teemy:
ayo4dworld i find trading options stressful and double wahala of getting direction right within a specified space of time. what topic(s) on currencies would you like me to touch?
any nice strategy i can develop myself on..maybe PA or indicator based strategy...
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2016
ayo4dworld:
any nice strategy i can develop myself on..maybe PA or indicator based strategy...
how well grounded are your basics?
Re: Let's Talk Forex by ayo4dworld(m): 2:48am On Sep 13, 2016
teemy:

how well grounded are your basics?
i m ok with d basics sir..not at professional level but i m no longer a novice..
Re: Let's Talk Forex by teemy(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2016
ayo4dworld:
i m ok with d basics sir..not at professional level but i m no longer a novice..
what is your average daily performance? what is your target retirement balance? what is your possible initial balance?
Re: Let's Talk Forex by switosman(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
demosoft:
thanks a lot....was actually conducting an experiment.

pls can u send me the EA u r experimenting with. to switosman@hotmail.com

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One / About Viscount Cooperative Society,abuja 5% Monthly On Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.