Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

For All Glo Users –see How To Activate 6GB Data Plan For Just 2K - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For All Glo Users –see How To Activate 6GB Data Plan For Just 2K (3138 Views)

How To Check 6gb Data Balance For N1500 On Airtel {code} / How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr / Best Data Plan For A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Glo Users –see How To Activate 6GB Data Plan For Just 2K by smartcred(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Glo Network is really a better network to go with this period. Without much say, I would just go straight to the point.
It has come to my notice that Glo don't roll over unused data plan, unlike airtel network, once you've subscribed for a certain plan, and before the expiring date, you then
subscriped for another plan, then you would notice that the new subscription you made would be added to the previous plan, and that would lead to an increament to
both your data plan and the expiring date would equally be extended as well. Same theory goes for Glo Network.

To Explain better, I did subscribed for a Glo plan previously, that is, the Glo Bis plan, which is 3GB for just 1K to get expired in the next 30days, then I used up only 1GB within 20days, which after my bundle remained 2GB to expire in the next 10days, so my next action was to go for another 3GB for 1K.

After that, I was given 3GB, which
was added to my previous 2GB data plan, and I was given a total of 5GB data plan to expire in the next 30+10(days).

So, to sum-up, I had 5GB to expire in the next 40days.
Today's stroll, I would brief you guys on how to activate the 6GB data plan for just 2K on your Glo sim.

How to Activate 6GB for just 2K
To activate this plan, simply load 1K on your Glo line and then subscribe for the Monthly Glo Bis, to opt-in simply send "Comonth" to "777" with a blackberry device, then after few hours Later, load another 1K and perform same procedure, then you would be given 6GB data plan for just 2K,  and this BIS plan would expire in 2months time.

How Glo Bis works on PC, iPhones and
Androids:

To tether Glo Bis on PC or iphones, simply tether through the use of hotspot through your bold 5, bb10 or curve 7,

But for Android users, you can apply the below procedure.

Glo Bis on Android device:
After activating the 6Gb with a BB device as explained above, then simply make use of that same blackberry device to surf the internet for about 5mins, then remove the sim and insert into your android device.

After you've inserted your sim in your android device, then move to the network settings and change the apn to
blackberry.net
and save, then exit.
Once the above procedure is completed, then switch on your data
(H won't display yet) and then off your android device, then remove the sim and insert back to that same blackberry device and surf the internet for another few mins, maybe 5minutes precisely, make sure that the blackberry device is on 3G when surfing, then remove your sim and insert to your android device and start surfing.

REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR IMEI
first download mobile uncle tools, search and donload
gpibb.rar, use it to generate a bb imei, open mobile uncle,
find cds info, den find radio info, Open it & click on MTK
Settings

4.Then wipe your screen to left site to see
Connectivity options.

5. Scroll down to CDS Information and tap on it.

6.Then, look for Radio Information,tap on it and
you'll see something like:
Phone1 –
Phone2 -.

7. Select Phone2 –

8. You will see AT+

9. Type any letter in the search box after AT+ and
delete the letter you typed.

10. Then choose Phone2 which display something
like this: AT+EGMR=1,7,""

11. Put cursor in the middle of "" and insert your
15digit IMEI, for 1.5GB IMEI, it should look like: AT
+EGMR=1,7,"353709060433432″

12. After that, select SEND AT COMMAND

13. You will see a message "AT Command Msent"

14. Close everything and restart your phone.

15. Wait till they send you a configuration
message.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Questions are allowed
&
See more hot trick and free browsing tricks @ http://gistfame..nl/?m=1
Re: For All Glo Users –see How To Activate 6GB Data Plan For Just 2K by luyemee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls guys, if I do d glo bis on my bb curve 7 and tether it with my windows phone would it still work?
Re: For All Glo Users –see How To Activate 6GB Data Plan For Just 2K by hilaryiwens05: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
nooo
luyemee:
Pls guys, if I do d glo bis on my bb curve 7 and tether it with my windows phone would it still work?
Re: For All Glo Users –see How To Activate 6GB Data Plan For Just 2K by kingstylo01(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2015
Is it still working? And please show me steps to connect ma blackberry to PC for browsing

hilaryiwens05
smartcred

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Adsense CPC Rate / How A Nairalander Scammed Me Of 12k. / 5 Tips To Write Readable Blog Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.