Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company (39342 Views)

Data reseller / Nigerian Entrepreneur Unveil Team-oriented Social Network. / The Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10 Million Toy Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by justynneke(f): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ʊ r crazy wit dis ur dp o
Maaaaaaaaad fellow
SweetJoystick:
Soon, GEJ and TAN go claim responsibility of him success, na wetin dem sabi do be that
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Boll2010: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Balkan:
The Weak once are fighting to become the president of Nigeria
While the wise men from the East are making money right
under their feet.

Proudly Igbo.
the presidency is every tribes right, no make anybody cheat you, whoever controls the country contols your business with his policies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
good to see

www.kingebuka.com BEST BLOG EVER !!!
saw ur site good work bro keep it up
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by stinggy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

My dear it is funny the way people talk

I came to Lagos after service just five years ago no mother and father her in short both death and no connection just came with a bag and hope ..I thank lord..I know that one thing that helped me is my Igbo roots ..I must work hard cos I no get connections took funny jobs ...I might not be rich as the dude but my people assisted and made a way which is lord making

Today I have a good car decent family and looking at floating my real estate firm ..just four years ago I left imo state..I thank my God for making me Igbo

No dulling ..don't mind that frausterated girl

You're too petty for my liking. No offence though.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by hahn(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
$10m yet am not seeing any reasonable toy undecided

You need to visit his website
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
stinggy:

You're too petty for my liking. No offence though.

I never wanted you to like me dear ..its pointless liking me cos I do not know you from Adam

Pls don't like me Mr grandiose
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
saw ur site good work bro keep it up

I love your spirit ..very optimistic bro

See you at the top ..keep it up

Very positive minded
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Boll2010:
the presidency is every tribes right, no make anybody cheat you, whoever controls the country contols your business with his policies

Ur correct my brother but I think its better to have economic power then political power

Look at Jews ..they are taking and ruling the world by proxy from America to Russia

Yes they are not visible

So to me I go for economic power

That's the differnce between south Korea and north Korea the former has economy the other has political and starving
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Otamayomi1(f): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
[color=#990000]

maybe u need 2 check if ur eye needs drop, mayb harmathan dey afect am. weda reasonable or nt, d man dey make im money go.
if u lyk sit don dere or beta stil make ur own reasonable toy make we c. #winks#
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
African dolls with weave undecided
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Umm there some rich guys in nigeria we hardly hear about. Impressive.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by amibonaija: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
You must be a yoruba man
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by hunter21(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
he should make miniatures of Nigerian solgiers and mopol
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Balkan(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Boll2010:
my brother Igbos don't think like that. We have seen president come from the six regions but SE. Tell me the state in Nigeria that is better than any state in The SE. I am an entrepreneur. I never thought of any salary work during my university days. I have never written application for job in my life. Telling you I have been successful might seem boastful but I give glory to God for creating me an Igbo man.

Any policy by any government against any Igbo business is killing the whole country and it will keep taking Nigeria back.
Proudly Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by stinggy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

I never wanted you to like me dear ..its pointless liking me cos I do not know you from Adam

Pls don't like me Mr grandiose

Don't get me wrong sir. I can't dislike you, even though I don't know you.
I said you sounded petty cos of the repetition of 'car & family' achievement.
C'mon don't dwell too much on that, there are better things coming your way.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
stinggy:

Don't get me wrong sir. I can't dislike you, even though I don't know you.
I said you sounded petty cos of the repetition of 'car & family' achievement.
C'mon don't dwell too much on that, there are better things coming your way.

Cheers!

Oh that's why you get it wrong . You might have a soft landing and you might have tons if support we that started from the scratch appreciate good things

Or are you saying that having a stable family with a nice apartment and a mobility within just four years is not what one can thank Lord for .
My dear this is a man that came to Lagos with just a bag and no connection just trust and hope in lord and faith in himself

And you said that I should not testify and tell the world my small story so as to inspire people

My dear some people will not appreciate stuffs like caraand houses tthat's those that count millions with a lot of connections and inheritance but people like us do appreciate these little things

That's me..I am sorry if that is too pedestal or petty as you might see it but to self made like us it is a leap to greater things to come

Never forget the days of humble beginning and that is what I an doing exactly

Do you really understand what it is to survive without no social assets in a strange land

That's is my position

We needs to inspire people
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
2sExy1:
You dey mind them? I am igbo from Anambra, but you hardly see me chanting tribal songs of praise. Later them go say Jonathan na Igbo man... angry

I doubt that

The average anambra man is confident and proud

Please revisit your family tree Bro
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
Lack of innovations. People are just patronizing him for the theme. He has to do something to bring more innovations into his toy business. The looks are too rudimentary! He needs to step out into the busy cities of Nigeria and take a cue from everyday activities to create more themes. I am not impressed yet!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Balkan:
my brother Igbos don't think like that. We have seen president come from the six regions but SE. Tell me the state in Nigeria that is better than any state in The SE. I am an entrepreneur. I never thought of any salary work during my university days. I have never written application for job in my life. Telling you I have been successful might seem boastful but I give glory to God for creating me an Igbo man.

Any policy by any government against any Igbo business is killing the whole country and it will keep taking Nigeria back.
Proudly Igbo.

This is another inspiration to our young Igbo youths to tap from

May Lord strengthen u

Yourbtge type we need

Its called group economics

Jews practise that so much and we learnt it also

Don't forget to pass the knowledge on
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by InglishTeechar(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:

Which one is better?...a reasonable toy or a reasonable bank account? mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:

Lack of innovations. People are just patronizing him for the theme. He has to do something to bring more innovations into his toy business. The looks are too rudimentary! He needs to step out into the busy cities of Nigeria and take a cue from everyday activities to create more themes. I am not impressed yet!

But he is smiling to bank ....that rudimentary design might be his cutting edge and he might not want to be like them all

This is called niche marketing

He knows what he is doing and that why he us making money
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

I doubt that

The average anambra man is confident and proud

Please revisit your family tree Bro
proud of what? claiming another man's success to be his own wherein he does not benefit one cent from it? Ridiculous... did you read the post I quoted and the one that quoted there? In case you missed it, the guy I quoted was sincerely advicing the dude to go work for his own money and stop claiming another man's success. If your version of an Anambra man is the type that inherit success... but not earn it... I dont want to be that type of Anambarian. The igbos I know are self dependent on what their own hands can fetch him, not the type that beats his chest saying "na my papa car be dat, na my mama house" I dont live in such world...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
2sExy1:
proud of what? claiming another man's success to be his own wherein he does not benefit one cent from it? Ridiculous... did you read the post I quoted and the one that quoted there? In case you missed it, the guy I quoted was sincerely advicing the dude to go work for his own money and stop claiming another man's success. If your version of an Anambra man is the type that inherit success... but not earn it... I dont an not that type of Anambarian. The igbos I know self dependent on what his own hand can fetch him, not the type that beats his chest saying "na my papa car be, na my mama house" I dont live in such world...

My brother nobody is claiming any man success but a source of inspiration

Let mW tell you one story ..in my place in Nnewi if you feel you are okay when you come back home fie Christmas you will understand that you ain't nothing you buckle up ..these are packets of inspiration dir the Igbo and what is bad about that..maybe you will be okay when they start listing bad things Igbo did

IBU onye efulefu

This is a tribe that fought terrible wars and short changed economically etc
.the way Israel will be proud of Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud that isvtye same way people take pride in those that make them proud

Unless your a sadist

Follow others and rejoice with nbtgeir good tiding so that you're own will come

That's an Igbo adage
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

But he is smiling to bank ....that rudimentary design might be his cutting edge and he might not want to be like them all

This is called niche marketing

He knows what he is doing and that why he us making money
That is one of the reasons why some businesses don't last long. Another person with good innovative mind might take the stage and outdone him. The earlier he takes to innovative ideas for his toy business the better for him to secure it. It is not always about the money but about the future of the business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

My brother nobody is claiming any man success but a source of inspiration

Let mW tell you one story ..in my place in Nnewi if you feel you are okay when you come back home fie Christmas you will understand that you ain't nothing you buckle up ..these are packets of inspiration dir the Igbo and what is bad about that..maybe you will be okay when they start listing bad things Igbo did

IBU onye efulefu

This is a tribe that fought terrible wars and short changed economically etc
.the way Israel will be proud of Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud that isvtye same way people take pride in those that make them proud

Unless your a sadist

Follow others and rejoice with nbtgeir good tiding so that you're own will come

That's an Igbo adage
Okay bro... but your smartphone is messing up your writeup... type slowly.
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:
That is one of the reasons why some businesses don't last long. Another person with good innovative mind might take the stage and outdone him. The earlier he takes to innovative ideas for his toy business the better for him to secure it. It is not always about the money but about the future of the business.

The problem with most folks is that they speak too much English like your doing

The same way If u give a professor of economics and business Admin to manage a simple kiosk business he will fail woefully

Let the dude be . Give him some slacks bro ..that rudimentary design might be his selling point and you don't expect him yo disclose his marketing strategy ...I think instead of been an earn chair critic like Nigerians do without doing anything ..why don't you compete with him

Maybe he can re invent the marketing strategy

What do you think

But this guy us smiling to bank and his account is not rudimentary
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by tonychristopher: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
2sExy1:
Okay bro... but your smartphone is messing up your writeup... type slowly.

Yeah the smartphone is nasty and I am yet to master the key board though

Thanks for the info anyway
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:
lol... Go bless you bro. People do not simply understand the power of innovations and staying ahead of their competitors. Where is internet explorer(a soon to be discontinued browser due to failure) today when we have firefox? Where is yahoo today when we have gmail...

Alibaba.com is china's largest ecommerce site but I learned just yesterday that it's existence is currently being threatened by a new block on the street of china... Nigerians and their way of thinking...
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

The problem with most folks is that they speak too much English like your doing

The same way If u give a professor of economics and business Admin to manage a simple kiosk business he will fail woefully

Let the dude be . Give him some slacks bro ..that rudimentary design might be his selling point and you don't expect him yo disclose his marketing strategy ...I think instead of been an earn chair critic like Nigerians do without doing anything ..why don't you compete with him

Maybe he can re invent the marketing strategy

What do you think

But this guy us smiling to bank and his account is not rudimentary
That is coming from a Nigerian who limits himself to local territory because he thinks money is what business is all about! You are just not the type of person I admire. So burger off!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by iluvpomo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
topas100:
ur comment is quite annoying
cool your head chief - no tribalism, 1 Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by iluvpomo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stay there and be shouting what have gej done and sai buhari.. I thank lord that I am from a tribe that doesn't believe in handouts from any government and it paid off for him and its paying off for me

As of you know that I think that lord blessed me for been Igbo and you can keep hating
The same tribe where there is the highest number of kidnappings, armed robberies etc ??
I don't hate .... I believe in 1 Nigeria. What has Biafra propaganda achieved? Join hands in making 1 Nigeria greater for everyone
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yeah the smartphone is nasty and I am yet to master the key board though

Thanks for the info anyway
I am experiencing same though currently typing from my pc. But I think I need to revert back to my qwerty phone for easy typing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! / Agro Export Training And Coaching Program - Reduce Your Risk To Barest Minimum / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.