Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of January 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of January 2015 (393 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of June 2016 / Nigeria Is The 9th Most Religious Country In The World / Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of January 2015 by jonatoye(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Men who became great for God and left an indelible mark in their own generation were the men who received the word of God and responded adequately to it!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Now the word of the Lord came to Solomon, saying, Concerning this house which you are building, if you will walk in My statutes, execute My precepts, and keep all My commandments to walk in them, then I will fulfill to you My promises which I made to David your father." (1 Kings 6:11-12 AMP).
Being famous or having a lot of money and material possession is not what determines the greatness of a man. God is the only One who determines and justifies the greatness of a man. You are not close to being great in life, if you are not fulfilling the purpose of your creation. Your greatness begins when the words of the Lord comes to you. The reception of the words of God in your life shows the beginning of His interest in your involvement in the fulfillment of His purpose on earth. His words comes to men in various ways. To some, it is the words of salvation, repentance, restitution and total reconciliation with God. To another; it is the words of hope, encouragement, faith and motivation to do great exploit for the progress of the kingdom. It can also be a word revealing His precious will for direction, personal growth and various choices on the pathway of destiny. Your fulfillment in life depends on your response to the words of God coming consistently to you. A man is tending towards becoming a waste or unprofitable to God when the words of the Lord coming to him is of no effect. Grace to respond to God in His words to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Impressive Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Sins To Remember / Open Heavens Devotional - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.