Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Sins To Remember - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sins To Remember (399 Views)

Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children.. / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / Did Christ Actually Take Away The Sins Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sins To Remember by drpips1(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Muscles without strength, friendship without trust, opinion without risk, change without aesthetics, age without values, food without nourishment, power without fairness, facts without rigor, degrees without erudition, militarism without fortitude, progress without civilization, complication without depth, fluency without content; Exist without purpose,Justice without mercy,Life without love, these are the very sins to remember.

Feel free to add yours smiley
Re: The Sins To Remember by drpips1(m): 5:04am On Jan 27, 2015
opps i almost forgot to state this.....Religion without tolerance

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/15 / Music: I Rejoice & I'm Strong ~ Success Odiase / Todays'pastors/clergy Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.