Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

‘I Will Remain A Virgin Until I’m Married’ – Jodie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Remain A Virgin Until I’m Married’ – Jodie (829 Views)

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Will Remain A Virgin Until I’m Married’ – Jodie by ajetunde: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
In a recent interview with Saturday Sun, when asked about sex before marriage, Jodie had a lot to say about remaining a virgin.

‘The question of sex and virginity is a private one…Now – to the crux, there are many people out there who don’t know who they are or where they are going. Forget the media hype and paparazzi: if people would truthfully bare their inner thoughts, no one wants to stay with someone who is ‘the national cake,’ she said. Speaking even further, she added:

‘Forget all that ‘new age’ or ‘modern’ talk on sex and virginity. It may look ‘cool’ to be a sexually loose person on Television or magazines, but in real life, people actually respect those who have self control. If the whole world says virginity is archaic, would you want your daughter/son to ‘go with the flow?’...

>> http://liveofofo.com/66849/i-will-remain-a-virgin-until-im-married-jodie/

Re: ‘I Will Remain A Virgin Until I’m Married’ – Jodie by Obascoetubi: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2015
picture of ur virgin or its a lie

(1) (Reply)

Chief Molade Okoya Thomas Passes On / #2015grammys: Angélique Kidjo Rocks African Print On The Red Carpet / Kim K Shares Sexy Pic On Instagram To Celebrate Her 27 Million Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.