Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Access Bank Medical Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Medical Test (2986 Views)

Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Medical Test by dearie(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2006
Sequel to the interview that took place on saturday, 12th August, 2006, with the bank's erudite, agile, handsome and very young looking M.D, letters of medical test have been issued to the successful applicants, and I suppose that in no time, the main letters will be issued.

Good luck to ya guys.

I'm curiously waiting on what the nature of the job, and the remuneration will look like.
Re: Access Bank Medical Test by bennozia: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2006
hi dearie, congrats, so if this might seem a tad personal but id like to know if u graduated with a 2.1 or 2.2 cos u see i also wrote the exam, but in abuja, and hearing 4m them is taking 4eva, just wanted to know if the grade has any thing to do with it.
Re: Access Bank Medical Test by dearie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2006
Guy, I suppose they've dropped their discriminatory attitude of 2'1 and federal universities, but i could still be wrong.

However, the marketing position was open to 2'2 s and state University lads. Some of us are 2.2 grads and from state University.

So u can send ur application or call their HR for more confirmation.
Re: Access Bank Medical Test by tamo(f): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2006
hey, u wouldnt happen 2 have a no. we could call? im refering 2 the hr, i also wrote the exam but in abj. thanx.

(1) (Reply)

Saipem Recruiting Fresh Graduates ! / Cornerstone Plc / MUST READ!!! The 8 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.