Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293123 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Godvilla:
4get dat app......
It can make a sane man go gaga!!!
Am back 2 bluestacks.......
my bluestack finally works, playstore, whatsapp, bbm, instagram everything works. I install game with data and i believe it wil work. I hope lucky patcher work.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz2:
my bluestack finally works, playstore, whatsapp, bbm, instagram everything works. I install game with data and i believe it wil work. I hope lucky patcher work.
Lucky patcher works very well
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Lucky patcher works very well
shutup with all ur useless lies
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Lols... No be lie, bluestacks rocks... Watching bein sport on my sys using bluestacks.. So sweet man.now my fone will rest a lil. Bluestacks rocks. grin
Godvilla:
4get dat app......
It can make a sane man go gaga!!!
Am back 2 bluestacks.......
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
jazz04:

shutup with all ur useless lies
f***k off
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz2:
f***k off
They say silence i the bet answer for a F00L......
just ignore the dude.... *maturity*
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Godvilla:
They say silence i the bet answer for a F00L......
just ignore the dude.... *maturity*

ok guy
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Ksslib(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Godvilla, The link you gave for bluestacks that comes pre-rooted, is it just the normal download, then install--finish. Or there are other processes involved? The file info is not loading, so I couldn't tell.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just download and install straight up...
Ksslib:
@Godvilla, The link you gave for bluestacks that comes pre-rooted, is it just the normal download, then install--finish. Or there are other processes involved? The file info is not loading, so I couldn't tell.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
i downloaad more dan 20g a day grin cheesy
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
OkeEsibe:
i downloaad more dan 20g a day grin cheesy
please gimme ur no. So we can relate abt ds payg stuff
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please is der any anambra guy with ds payg activated around??..lets hook up cheesy
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by basille(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chyjoey:
Please is der any anambra guy with ds payg activated around??..lets hook up cheesy
Yep
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
always browsing with ma payg..#payG rocks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Ksslib(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
ndnuray:
Just download and install straight up...
Ok. Thanks!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
uwc dude...
Ksslib:

Ok. Thanks!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
imagine.........

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Drop ur mail, I don't wanna drop it here.. Too many kids
this is my mail, i need d settings too. cynthiajoe306@gmail.com. tnks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
basille:
Yep
gimme ur number lets hook up bro
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by gustav25: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am not a heavy user but still flexing this plan....mind you ,I have been here since the first thread ....thats around june_august last year

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
gustav25:
Am not a heavy user but still flexing this plan....mind you ,I have been here since the first thread ....thats around june_august last year
who ask u how long u have been here?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dipoh: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
gustav25:
ah...bro seems u re usin a nokia xl...abeg u don root am
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
chrisgt:

boss plz can I av ur number can't d start button u said Thanks
not on bluestack bt on ur pc (ur start button)
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Abeos(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls is there anyone in ife willing to clone his pagd sim for me
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by gustav25: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz....I wan pull your short legs na .....abeg how I go take tether to system.....e no gree work with flashvpn
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by gustav25: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
dipoh:

ah...bro seems u re usin a nokia xl...abeg u don root am
root wetin?.....this is the worst phone I have ever known

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by may0rr: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz2:
it should start working immediately cus i clone one 2day and it work fine.
how did u clone it pls?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Paschal007: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Guys I lost my phone with payg sim. If I do welcome back, will the payg still be active?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
gustav25:
Collinz....I wan pull your short legs na .....abeg how I go take tether to system.....e no gree work with flashvpn
i dnt tether i use it straight with data card. Go find a vpn that allow tethering.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
may0rr:
how did u clone it pls?
get a new sim (do nt register it)

on the mother sim (sim u want 2 make copy off) dial *215*0000*1*the new sim number*the puk number of the new sim#

u mst have atleast 1naira on the mother sim b4 it wil work.

0000 - is ur transfer pin, if u have change it the the pin in place of 0000.

1 - is the first sim u are cloning. If u want to clone another put 2 for second sim, third and forth jst like that. U can clone up to 4 sim cards.

its advisable to change ur pin if u clone 4 some1 u did nt know.

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abeos:
Pls is there anyone in ife willing to clone his pagd sim for me
whts the meaning of ife and pagd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.