Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293129 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mine has been misbehaving these days, once I use opera or any browser, it zapped all my 1mb to zero and browse for some time with my credit then stopped working on 0.00 account sad...

I have downloaded all vpns on play store lol to no avail... here only torrent download is allowed cry
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sylvekzee(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guys plz I need link to download Fifa 14 apk + data files full cracked version
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sylvekzee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
I have tried cloning this my new sim but every time I say operation failed. I did everything right and am afraid to call cc should they detect my interior motive. What should I do guys
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dipoh: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
gustav25:
root wetin?.....this is the worst phone I have ever known
...walai I swear!!! jes so tayad of d 4ckin fone
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dragonigga(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sylvekzee:
I have tried cloning this my new sim but every time I say operation failed. I did everything right and am afraid to call cc should they detect my interior motive. What should I do guys

Samething here too
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sylvekzee:

lol. call them... nobody will help you here ..,etisalat already knows what's happening....
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
redfigure:

it wont, ive tried it. thats how i lost my 2nd sim on payg after sim swap
Most times sim swap are better done at etisalat experience centers. Did twice through Cc,both were unsuccessful till I went to their centre. After 2hours voila and I was on back. Thanks Etisalat for this wonderful plan. May u never discover this loophole in ur servers till death do us apart.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
To clone your sim u need a new sim that has nt been register and u must have up to 1naira on ur mother sim.

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
obafemee80:
Pay g is best enjoyed using PC.1ce u hav a payed VPN or cracked VPN(i use HSS v4 which is very fast),u can enter anysite.
I also tether my connections to other pcs/androids phones-about 5 devices using Connectify pro8.
what u do is just choose VPN access(i use Hss access point) in connectify pro
My xperience using it with Nokia E72, symbian s60 v3 wit no vpn
1)is browses & dloads with all versions of operamini(jar/symbian),just avoid facebook & youtube
2)it doesnt work well with ucbrowser(jar/symbian)i.e it wil not even open a page &money wil b deducted

Pls help with the link for the cracked HSS v4? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
idokojerry:

Yes
welcome back, as in sim recovery?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by AMINDA: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
ndnuray:
Lols... No be lie, bluestacks rocks... Watching bein sport on my sys using bluestacks.. So sweet man.now my fone will rest a lil. Bluestacks rocks. grin
With which app on bluestacks did you watch bein sports?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obafemee80(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
ollah1:

Pls help with the link for the cracked HSS v4? Thanks

The most stable/fastest Hss i.e. It wil not revert to free user.Try dis
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e1d9d96d

http://keyscity.net/hotspot-shield-elite-final-update-v4-01-incl-crack/

4 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
obafemee80:

The most stable/fastest Hss i.e. It wil not revert to free user.Try dis
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e1d9d96d

http://keyscity.net/hotspot-shield-elite-final-update-v4-01-incl-crack/

Thanks bud. Will check it out when I get home. Btw, have been unable to use bluestacks on 8.1 64 bits. Any idea what the issue cld be?

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Jibreen4u(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guys, anyone with a Link for downloading "The O.C" Series. Been searching for dis film. Help a brother Out.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Guys, anyone with a Link for downloading "The O.C" Series. Been searching for dis film. Help a brother Out.

www.watchseries.ag or www.watchseries.se. Download only with your android, iphone or Blackberry device. PC download not supported (only for online viewing). Files are in HQ ranging from 90mb to 350mb depending on the length of the TV series, sometimes 600mb. If you're using an Android device, download with only this 2 apps: Tubemate and UC Browser HD.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by adamsunni: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
akashi01:
drop your email
akashi01:
drop your email
akashi01:
drop your email

adamsenibrahimovic@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
adamsunni:
[color=#000099][/color]

adamsenibrahimovic@yahoo.co.uk
just go to tefblogger..com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
anybody noticed?..1mb plan isn't responding,kip getting operation failed.. I tried deactivating buh e no.work..guess I go just wait till midnight make dem give me another 1mb
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jibreen4u:
check www.02tvseries.com

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
danieljessy:
anybody noticed?..1mb plan isn't responding,kip getting operation failed.. I tried deactivating buh e no.work..guess I go just wait till midnight make dem give me another 1mb
bro cool down and try again, its network problem.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sybla TV
AMINDA:

With which app on bluestacks did you watch bein sports?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yea, now u av to install chrome browser..
Collinz2:
ndnuray it works with chrome only and thats nt good. I mainly use opera
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dis dude is ugly sha... San Andreas #GTA.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
ndnuray:
Dis dude is ugly sha... San Andreas #GTA.
looks like my old chemistry teachergringrin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by OGeeKush(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
guys pls how do i download torrent files m using hss crack
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jamilkb(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
akashi01:
Hahaha..CJ lol grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sareal1: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls guyz I need yr help..
I just upgraded my htc vivid from jb to v4.4.4 kitkat but whenever I connect any VPN in order to watch YouTube videos it won't connect which was working in the previous version....
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2015
OGeeKush:
guys pls how do i download torrent files m using hss crack

Google and download utorrent, install utorrent. Then head to kickass.so to download torrent file downloader of whatever u wanna download, it will open automatically with utorrent and viola you torrent file don start to dey download be that. Sigh Just downloaded BlackNovember. lol

Thank Me Later
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 3:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Hahahaha.
akashi01:
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2015
ndnuray:
Hahahaha.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
jamilkb:
Hahaha..CJ lol grin
grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jamilkb(m): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Sareal1:
Pls guyz I need yr help..
I just upgraded my htc vivid from jb to v4.4.4 kitkat but whenever I connect any VPN in order to watch YouTube videos it won't connect which was working in the previous version....
I'm sorry to say VPN doesnt work on kitkat it will connect but will not browse, if there is a way to restore it back to JB, it would be good for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.