Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293484 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:

Only inactive sims are allowed.
dude i said fresh unregistered sims only

i JUST BOUGHT IT NOW NOW
I EVEN TOLD HER THATS THE ONE I NEED
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
really flexing etisalat so hard with IDM crack...

NEPA+UNLIMITED DATA+TIME+WHAT TO DOWNLOAD+1TB SPACE = REAL FLEXING

I wish

add me up for the IDM crack
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
I just found out u can clone up to 5 sim cards. Jst clone for my friend right now.

u try..give me a link to a vpn to use on payg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
I just found out u can clone up to 5 sim cards. Jst clone for my friend right now.

e be lyk say cloning no dey worry u at all..i guess its down to ur name..''collinz'' meaning father of cloningz.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please if that no work just give me small time make i go buy another one
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by guente02(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
akashi01:

Lol. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by guente02(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
okeyfx:

i JUST BOUGHT IT NOW NOW
I EVEN TOLD HER THATS THE ONE I NEED
Well thats what they sent me as text. That girl is not sure.
That sim has been registered.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:

ABEG RESERVE MY SPOT O
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:

oh shocked
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:

ahshocked
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
akashi01:

NEPA+UNLIMITED DATA+TIME+WHAT TO DOWNLOAD+1TB SPACE = REAL FLEXING

I wish

pls give a link for the idm crack..better that way
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:

ughshocked
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kovic08(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
i dont see any sim o
its 0818 am seeing o
pls who can clone 0818 for me
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by guente02(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
akashi01:
ughshocked
Which one be IDM Crack?
I tot every downloaded zip file for IDM contains the crack.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
samkizzy:

u try..give me a link to a vpn to use on payg
i use earth vpn paid (best of em all), cyberghost and hotspot shield (cracked). I advice u search google. for hotspot shield vpn cracked version its manageable.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
samkizzy:

e be lyk say cloning no dey worry u at all..i guess its down to ur name..''collinz'' meaning father of cloningz.
lol grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
i use earth vpn paid (best of em all), cyberghost and hotspot shield (cracked). I advice u search google. for hotspot shield vpn cracked version its manageable.

the problem is that hotspotshield vpn dey worry my windows 7 32 bits system
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:
I want to help but that person must not opt out oh even by mistake.
Sha i get another sim.
I just want to help only the first four people that qoutes this post.
Please drop your 0817 number and puk.
When Im done i'll quote you.
New Unregistered Sims Only
guy I could only get 0818 will it work
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:
Sha i get another sim.
Bro u na Godsent...
Ma number---08179234453
PUK---44430212
Fanx very much bro...the sim is unregistered
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
I come dy wonder...do people still use payg on android cs evrybdy z jst talkin computer angry
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:
Sha i get another sim.
pls won't it work for 0818 ?

after an hour plus of searching I got 08185365075

puk- 84845997
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
ndnuray:
If I wan wicked pple here now , I go just upload one YouTube link make dem watch video small...Lols grin

I'm always on vpn.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
samkizzy:

the problem is that hotspotshield vpn dey worry my windows 7 32 bits system
how? Cus am on windows 7 32bits also and mine goes well.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by malachi2uk(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:

How will I know that the sim was cloned successfully.
Will I also recharge the cloned sim directly or I should be transfering airtime from the parent sim
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by malachi2uk(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dhurmynick:

I'm always on vpn.
Please what's the work of the VPN? Hope PD proxy will do the work too
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by tziz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
guente02:

Just Post your Number.
Bro iv searched around my area n beyond, seems it's more difficult to get dis 0817 sim than making heaven. Pls is der a chance 0818 will wrk? Na wetin I dey see b dt..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
how? Cus am on windows 7 32bits also and mine goes well.

seems i installed the wrong one,will kip searching untill i get the right one..what about bluestack doesnt it run well on urs?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
tziz:

Bro iv searched around my area n beyond, seems it's more difficult to get dis 0817 sim than making heaven. Pls is der a chance 0818 will wrk? Na wetin I dey see b dt..
grin same here. I don trek for 2 hours immediately I saw post, could only find 0818
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Lstar4real(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hi Friends I was using payg before but stop for a while but yesterday I loaded #100 on my sim...& I was given 5mb... I used the 5mb n #100 to downloaded like 300mb. Apps n stopped browsing when my money remained #10.. Does DT mean m still on payg? and which one of the tweak will u recommend for me to be able to browse all day long without money zapping? Reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kovic08(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
e be like say dey intetionally. commot 0817 for my street
still searching
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lstar4real:
Hi Friends I was using payg before but stop for a while but yesterday I loaded #100 on my sim...& I was given 5mb... I used the 5mb n #100 to downloaded like 300mb. Apps n stopped browsing when my money remained #10.. Does DT mean m still on payg? and which one of the tweak will u recommend for me to be able to browse all day long without money zapping? Reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Doesn't work bro..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lstar4real:
yes, ur pay g still works.
pls does ur number start with 0818 ? clone for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.