Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293406 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
VPN get grade ooooo..some no fit hold YouTube pop...Lols
Dhurmynick:

I'm always on vpn.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by XVIER(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
tziz:

It can only work wit an Android fon bro cos it actually requires root rights to work, sorry. U need an android.
Is there anyway we can try n see if it's possible to clone a cloned sim?
ok but I'm not home now. tomorrow
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
About clonin i dnt think the number matters cus the one i clone 4 a friend 2day was 081 and the mother was 080. Bt i have nt tested the sim yet.

Hmmm.... well, customer careagent made me realize its range to range o...eg 0809-0809, 0818-0818.....

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
ndnuray:
Hahahahah, u for talk now.. Make I clone for u?
thanks,drop ur number lemme add u for whatsapp mine is 08032122400
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sylvekzee:

Yeah that's the same number starter I cloned. 0817.... and 0817......
I don't don't know what the problem could be.

In the parent SIM, if you dial *215# to see the numbers you have cloned does your own show the other SIM card number or does it show a different number entirely. Mine doesn't show the new number it shows some random number that starts with 00

Yes that's what it shows. The other sim should start working
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oboi... Clone sum dey zap credit ooo...

I clone a sim today and to my surprise, anytime I try to connect with the secondary sim before 10 secs I will just receive that wicked message "your last PAYG data was...... At 15naira" on my primary sim...

I deactivated the clone sim immediately coz I have wasted almost 200naira on it already but now there're not zapping my airtime again since I deactivate the clone sim.

Any solution to these guys coz my friends need this plan.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hahahaha,oboy my list is occupied... Sowie bro
Baddestguyp:
thanks,drop ur number lemme add u for whatsapp mine is 08032122400
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
ndnuray:
Hahahaha,oboy my list is occupied... Sowie bro
ok bro

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
Oboi... Clone sum dey zap credit ooo...

I clone a sim today and to my surprise, anytime I try to connect with the secondary sim before 10 secs I will just receive that wicked message "your last PAYG data was...... At 15naira" on my primary sim...

I deactivated the clone sim immediately coz I have wasted almost 200naira on it already but now there're not zapping my airtime again since I deactivate the clone sim.

Any solution to these guys coz my friends need this plan.
someone u cloned for is using it for YouTube

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
i suggest this threas topic should be retitled... lol grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Babaty87 post=30253819]
Please mine isn't on the list sir
Puk-03227941 ! Help boss
Please , someone should help me clone my SIM !!!!
Someone should help clone my Sim?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

Hmmm.... well, customer careagent made me realize its range to range o...eg 0809-0809, 0818-0818.....
wel i dnt believe that cus i cloned 5sim cards to 1 which are of different number.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
wel i dnt believe that cus i cloned 5sim cards to 1 which are of different number.

Naija boys always trying the untryable, up for u
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

Naija boys always trying the untryable, up for u
lol, one of my friend want 2 try and clone a cloned sim.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

oya take

http://mhktricks.net/hotspot-shield-elite-crack/

Thank me later

thanks man,u too much
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collinz2:
lol, one of my friend want 2 try and clone a cloned sim.

buhahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nothin we nogo see/hear for naija oooo
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
samkizzy:

thanks man,u too much

You welcome, hope it works for u, na wetin me dey use rock be that
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

buhahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nothin we nogo see/hear for naija oooo
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Very soon, 9ja boyz will tru their phone inject codes into eti servers to start accepting PAYG codes again..lol.

Pls, whats the code for subscribing to Cliq for the day?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2015
*330*1## for android, remove one # if not android device...
obosirow:
Very soon, 9ja boyz will tru their phone inject codes into eti servers to start accepting PAYG codes again..lol.

Pls, whats the code for subscribing to Cliq for the day?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sylvekzee(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Phoenix619:

Yes that's what it shows. The other sim should start working

It stil have not received network oo. I don't know, should I deactivate it and retry the cloning again?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
guente02:

Added.
fanx bro...i fink we shud create a whatsapp group fr all clonees fr efficient nd smoothrunning..fanx once agaain smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Master sim dat has been fully activated n blazing available here.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Collinz2:
pls upload it to zippyshare or dropbox l hate 4shared
If you are on pc.... U'll love 4shared. Just sign up a free a/c and download as much as u can.
Iv been using 4shared 4 over 7yrs now.
Am not a fan of zippyshare so.. I'll just upload it to datafile-host
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2015
ndnuray:
How do I go abt the upload of the desktop, is it the one inside the folder..
I dnt understand ur question... Back it up with SS.
Only then i can get a clue of what u're saying...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Godvilla:
If you are on pc.... U'll love 4shared. Just sign up a free a/c and download as much as u can.
Iv been using 4shared 4 over 7yrs now.
Am not a fan of zippyshare so.. I'll just upload it to datafile-host
ok.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Aiit... Be right back
Godvilla:
I dnt understand ur question... Back it up with SS.
Only then i can get a clue of what u're saying...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Sylvekzee:

It stil have not received network oo. I don't know, should I deactivate it and retry the cloning again?

Maybe you should try. And when next you want to clone it, do it at night when the network is less congested.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Phoenix619:

Maybe you should try. And when next you want to clone it, do it at night when the network is less congested.
Sylvekzee:

i cloned a sim around 12:10am, it was succesful and when i inserted the cloned sim, it keeps saying No service, sim registration failed, abeg wetin make i do, i fit unregister and reregister? Abeg help a bro.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
guente02:
Proof.
I just purchased another sim now

Here is the sim number 08178077083

PUK 32373332

God Bless Boss
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chyjoey:
fanx bro...i fink we shud create a whatsapp group fr all clonees fr efficient nd smoothrunning..fanx once agaain smiley

I agree with this guy o
This will lead to a smoother running of our operations
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Baddestguyp:
someone u cloned for is using it for YouTube

No! I did myself and use it myself to test it... I even deactivated all background apps nd auto sync but zapping never stop until I cancel it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.