Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293486 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samstar123: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
i am having fifa 14 1.3.6 and obb file too bt manager mode kick off is not activated i just downloaded luck patchdr bt dont know hos to use it my phone is not rooted
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
jazz04:
On my Android fone, I tether with pc to dey download.. But weneva it stops and I disconnect and reconnect back, they always zap my credit.. Has anyone experienced and fixed this issue??
?? Huh
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by chicharlesy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Samstar help wit d cloning abeg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2015
The first 3 people to add me up on WhatsApp will be cloned for free

NOTE: You will handle the loading of credit o cos I hardly gbadun etisalat here, mtn is spoiling me

NOTE: You must use VPN at all times!! I repeat at all times!!

NOTE: You mustn't blame me if your credit get zapped

The time starts now

Remember first three to add me on WhatsApp on 09036558338
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2015
akashi01:
The first 3 people to add me up on WhatsApp will be cloned for free
NOTE: You will handle the loading of credit o cos I hardly gbadun etisalat here, mtn is spoiling me
NOTE: You must use VPN at all times!! I repeat at all times!!
NOTE: You mustn't blame me if your credit get zapped
The time starts now
Remember first three to add me on WhatsApp on 09036558338
bro av added u oo buh u arent replyin..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2015
Chyjoey:
bro av added u oo buh u arent replyin..
replied
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 2:01am On Feb 01, 2015
dOriginal:
check my signature n whatsapp me

How s¿upid are you to put that in your signature?? Very soon it's people like you who would be complaining that it's not working again and they don't know what they've done wrong.. You might as well open a thread for all of etisalat to see.. Which part of codedly don't you understand??

All because of money... You wanna ruin a good thing for all of us.. Selfish individual.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by lanre316: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Dhurmynick:

How s¿upid are you to put that in your signature?? Very soon it's people like you who would be complaining that it's not working again and they don't know what they've done wrong.. You might as well open a thread for all of etisalat to see.. Which part of codedly don't you understand??

All because of money... You wanna ruin a good thing for all of us.. Selfish individual.

You are very correct. If Etisalat block those who are still on PAYG altogether from using it anytime from now, I won't be surprised.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Emekamex(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2015
I don't want to sound like a killjoy or sadist but people should be careful with this cloning stuff. We are still able to use this payg because etisalat hasn't noticed any remarkable load on their servers, once they do because of the higher influx of people daily, they will find a way to block it totally. Since their is limited cheats nowadays, I advise those cloning to be aware.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sekzy99(m): 6:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Hello all, please i want to swap my s3 with s5 but i dont know any shop at ikeja dats into phone swap.
Pls kindly direct me or give address to where i can make the swap.
Tnks to u all
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by uwuana: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Mattex001:
Rocking simple saver till infinity.... Lappi n andriod fone....
can you be able to use torrent app with simple server ?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kingoflotto(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Emekamex:
I don't want to sound like a killjoy or sadist but people should be careful with this cloning stuff. We are still able to use this payg because etisalat hasn't noticed any remarkable load on their servers, once they do because of the higher influx of people daily, they will find a way to block it totally. Since their is limited cheats nowadays, I advise those cloning to be aware.
You are right
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2015
Dhurmynick:

u r a fool, and is this download large files unlimited Thread hidden under ur selfish fathers bed?. No be only codedly. Jus Type, etisalat on google, this thread is d 1st result dat pops. God punish u for talkin to me.

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kolda(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2015
hello guys... pls who can tell me the code for etisalat 3gb bis plan. thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2015
danieljessy:
1-1 madrid
pls hw do i stay connected with owt discnnctin nd recnnctn evry 45min ??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2015
dOriginal:
u r a fool, and is this download large files unlimited Thread hidden under ur selfish fathers bed?. No be only codedly. Jus Type, etisalat on google, this thread is d 1st result dat pops. God punish u for talkin to me.

Does etisalat need to type on Google?? No.. Their chances of reading this whole thread is slimmer than finding your post in a random thread just to see that what they thought they've averted still works.. Even a 5 year old can figure that out...

Is this how you write in school??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2015
abbeymaniak:
bro I tried it oo as I jes connect my modem na him dem zap all my money
that means its your sim that is faulty. And the worst part is that u cant change it.

try one more time. Transfer 30naira to the sim, make sure u dnt have any free mb on it except the 1mb (sub 4 it if u dnt have), close up any any that access the net on ur pc, connect ur modem and start ur vpn (hss cracked recommended) and make sure it have connect b4 u open ur browser.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2015
ndnuray:
Hahahaha, collinz u bad ooooo, how u take see dis guy f.up..Lols saver...Hahahaha
lol grin GUY ANY TV APP FOR PC?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Filmon
Collinz2:
lol grin GUY ANY TV APP FOR PC?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2015
ndnuray:
Filmon
ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Uwc
Collinz2:
ok thanks.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2015
ndnuray:
Filmon
does it show live matches bro?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2015
shows everytin except live matches.
Chyjoey:
does it show live matches bro?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by bahgo2001: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Does etisalat need to type on Google?? No.. Their chances of reading this whole thread is slimmer than finding your post in a random thread just to see that what they thought they've averted still works.. Even a 5 year old can figure that out...

Is this how you write in school??
look @ this fool, so Etisalat agents dont know thier way around NL or wat, u better go face dem bloggers who got d info. all over thier various blogs and fu*k off me.

See who de talk about school, like say u even near school. U dey here de form writter.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Clinton594(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2015
danieljessy:
always browsing with ma payg..#payG rocks

does it still work on android phones or only on PC ?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2015
dOriginal:
look @ this fool, so Etisalat agents dont know thier way around NL or wat, u better go face dem bloggers who got d info. all over thier various blogs and fu*k off me.

See who de talk about school, like say u even near school. U dey here de form writter.

I don't blame you, I blame etisalat.
Don't you have something better to do all day than to troll all day..

Its their not thier.. You should know that if you weren't too busy looking for cheats in class ..

Where i am today you could never make it in a million years with that your daft brain.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Its their not thier.. You should know that if you weren't too busy looking for cheats in class ..

Where i am today you could never make it in a million years with that your daft brain.

see me see dis Winch o, dem send u give me ni? I no de house o. I go shoppin for US of A
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Dhurmynick:

where d fu*k r u?

U r in Etisalat cheat thread now.>:->

u bloody fool! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.