Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293295 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2015
dOrigina and Dhurmynick pls stop the e-fighting and behave like a normal being please.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2015
dOriginal:

where d fu*k r u?

U r in Etisalat cheat thread now.:-D

u bloody fool!

I was one of the people who discovered this fuckin9 thing idiot.. Who doesn't like better things!!

How many times have you seen me comment here?? Fool.

It's because of people like you i had the previous thread deleted.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2015
m glad u like it..
bahgo2001:
Good
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Collinz2:
dOrigina and Dhurmynick pls stop the e-fighting and behave like a normal being please.

OK sir,

but he should get off my ass or am gonna sh*t on his future

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by chicharlesy(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Still looking for hu to clone 4 me..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kovic08(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Kovic08:
recharging is not a problem bro here is my number and puk
Puk. 24555675
will someone pls help me clone my sim undecided
i said help meme undecided
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is anyone using Eti PAYG on a Windows Lumia phone?
I tried using it yet it zapps all my credit in no time. Working as though it's not on PayG subscription even though it is.

HOTDIAMOND, e be like say you go clone that your sim share with me oo!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
obosirow:
Is anyone using Eti PAYG on a Windows Lumia phone?
I tried using it yet it zapps all my credit in no time. Working as though it's not on PayG subscription even though it is.
how sure are you dat it is? And do you have vpn installed on the phone?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabbi4oke: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
happy new month house.pls can any help with this payg stuff eti is using me to shine here.am on it but my credit does last any more.pls some help.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abbeymaniak(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collinz2:
that means its your sim that is faulty. And the worst part is that u cant change it.

try one more time. Transfer 30naira to the sim, make sure u dnt have any free mb on it except the 1mb (sub 4 it if u dnt have), close up any any that access the net on ur pc, connect ur modem and start ur vpn (hss cracked recommended) and make sure it have connect b4 u open ur browser.

Ok bro i'll try dat. Tank
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
udemzyudex:
enjoying simple server and open VPN

with just #100
Guy, I beg mtn bis no work again ooo . I just wasted #100 yesterday using simple server & autoproxy... What's d way out ?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Babaty87:

Guy, I beg mtn bis no work again ooo . I just wasted #100 yesterday using simple server & autoproxy... What's d way out ?
how? I'm using it now...is your phone rooted?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
akashi01:
how? I'm using it now...is your phone rooted?
Yes fully rooted ! Buh d difference btw us was that I'm using autoproxy n simpleserver while u using openvpnconnect and simple server.
I've once wanted to use ds openvpnconnect method for d BIS but since it doesn't works, den I had to go for ds autoproxy and now its not working again ... Tell me your methods wit d opvpnconnect ?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
power of 5naira

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by lekzzydo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
please i need ur help urgently.

i was browsing with my modem on PC using etisalat PAYG. i was browsing with 3G service, all of a sudden it just disconnected. since then d modem hasn't brought 3G service buh it will bring EDGE service if I set d modem on GSM only in the modem setting. I also tried to put d sim on an android fone, it brought the 3G service. pls what can i do to the modem to rectified this problem.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Babaty87:

Yes fully rooted ! Buh d difference btw us was that I'm using autoproxy n simpleserver while u using openvpnconnect and simple server.
I've once wanted to use ds openvpnconnect method for d BIS but since it doesn't works, den I had to go for ds autoproxy and now its not working again ... Tell me your methods wit d opvpnconnect ?
i use autoproxy and simple server too.....it works flawlessly cos i was using it to stream from youtube without any buffering,tho it was midnight
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
akashi01:
i use autoproxy and simple server too.....it works flawlessly cos i was using it to stream from youtube without any buffering,tho it was midnight
Buh it doesn't works here any longer
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by rednuth(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collinz2:
power of 5naira

is this a tv app??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Babaty87:

the mtn bis works flawlessly with openvpnconnect on my iPhone and I found out that the custom setting number 13 is the main one connecting
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by udemzyudex(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Babaty87:

no need for open vpn if you have simple server in fact you can use proxydriod(rooted) to make all app work..some app will not work if u use only simple server..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by udemzyudex(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Babaty87:

since others are saying its still working cos i'm not with my andriod anymore.. If the problem still continue,just switch off your data and on it back,then start your simple server again.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
LILGWANZ:
Fir those of you who are ready you can contact me on whatsapp with this number 08184564281
I sent u a message bro
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
LILGWANZ:
Fir those of you who are ready you can contact me on whatsapp with this number 08184564281
ure nt replyin on whatsapp
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ghana vs Guinea Live on PC............
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kovic08(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
LILGWANZ:
you didnt reply
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
can some1 reply this ?..... hw cn i use vpn inother to stp disconnctn nd reconnctn evry 45min
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
abduldope:
can some1 reply this ?..... hw cn i use vpn inother to stp disconnctn nd reconnctn evry 45min

Do you still disconnect

Lol

That's an old trick na

Just put on your data connection and browse till whenever you decide to stop.
That's the way now.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kovic08:
you didnt reply
resend
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I sent u a message bro
resend
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by wolfenstein(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collinz2 o abeg show ur boy d way I wan dey browse dey download,e don tey
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
LILGWANZ:
resend
done bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.