Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293866 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:43am On Feb 09, 2015
dOriginal:
YOU WAN CLONE? hala! @ number in my signature
You will save people a lot of stress, if you add ur price too...
N 1200 for cloning lol the hussle is real grin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2015
DStv channels live on ur droid..

1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Kodi.. Doh some special config is required
dybaba:

Please which app do you use to watch Dstv channels?

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Chyjoey:
Nawao..guys flexing payg and i cant even stream with my mtn bis undecided
Dont dull urself, u can stream anything streamable with mtn bis using autoproxy or proxydroid. watch live match with sport TV app. U can download it on playstore. However ustream refuse work.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:
Kodi.. Doh some special config is required
We know, so y nt tel us the app u use streaming dstv channel.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Since u know why asking me the name of the app..since u don't know how to reqst for something... Nonsense
omotayos01:

We know, so y nt tel us the app u use streaming dstv channel.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kelvinnn(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2015
who has any innjoo note to sell.....i want to buy.....whatsapp me 08075753750
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by flawless911(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:
Link to dis app
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Dont dull urself, u can stream anything streamable with mtn bis using autoproxy or proxydroid. watch live match with sport TV app. U can download it on playstore. However ustream refuse work.
Can we chat on WhatsApp bro?? Got a few questions bout the MTN BIS !!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Zface(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2015
omotayos01:

pls do u Knw d configuration?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obafemee80(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2015
1)For DSTV on android/PC ,follow dis link https://www.nairaland.com/2063684/how-watch-live-dstv-pcandriodiphone
2)d various versions of crack hotspot shield I downloaded on my TAB is either connected n not brows/dload or connected/disconned every mins.some1 pls help
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2015
Collinz2:
are u still leaving in the pass, nobody disconnect every 45min or 50min again. just get a suitable vpn and use, stay connected for as long as it can take u, if it stop just switch off ur data and switch it on again and continue......
pls recommend a vpn 4 me... cus d 1 am using (unlimited free vpn) keeps disccntn itself
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by mikeayus(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Collinz2:
are u still leaving in the pass, nobody disconnect every 45min or 50min again. just get a suitable vpn and use, stay connected for as long as it can take u, if it stop just switch off ur data and switch it on again and continue......
wow..boss i don carry last be dat ooo..so i can surf as long as possible while on my hss elite vpn? i do reconnect after 50 mins eeven on hss...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by odiagabros(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:

Pls give me the link to the app
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:
Since u know why asking me the name of the app..since u don't know how to reqst for something... Nonsense
Hmmm. Did nt come here to throw words. Enjoy ur dstv on android.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Djangocode:
Can we chat on WhatsApp bro?? Got a few questions bout the MTN BIS !!
Of course u can with proxydroid or autoproxy app. However, note that ur phone must b rooted before u can use one of the two app.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Zface:
pls do u Knw d configuration?
Just google hw to use mtn with simple server. The configuration is all over the net.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Kodi.com
Download the software n get back@me
odiagabros:

Pls give me the link to the app
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2015
mikeayus:

wow..boss i don carry last be dat ooo..so i can surf as long as possible while on my hss elite vpn? i do reconnect after 50 mins eeven on hss...
u can surf as long as possible until it stop by itself then u jst gat to off ur data and on it again and continue.

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
omotayos01:

Of course u can with proxydroid or autoproxy app. However, note that ur phone must b rooted before u can use one of the two app.
Uhm... Thanks for yo apt response... I find it a bit difficult rooting my MTN Android S620... Tried Framaroot, Vroot and Iroot to no avail... Though I was able to install autoproxy on my phone!! Can I use the Autoproxy or must I root my phone for it to function with the BIS?? Any help on Rooting my phone will also be appreciated...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by flawless911(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:
Kodi.com
dat site does not exist.. Can u pls drop a direct link of where u got d app from or at least upload d apk to dropbox or google drive for us..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
http://kodi.tv/download/
flawless911:
dat site does not exist.. Can u pls drop a direct link of where u got d app from or at least upload d apk to dropbox or google drive for us..

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Djangocode:
Uhm... Thanks for yo apt response... I find it a bit difficult rooting my MTN Android S620... Tried Framaroot, Vroot and Iroot to no avail... Though I was able to install autoproxy on my phone!! Can I use the Autoproxy or must I root my phone for it to function with the BIS?? Any help on Rooting my phone will also be appreciated...

Try Kingroot.

It has a lightning as an Icon.
Just google.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by flawless911(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:
http://kodi.tv/download/
Downloaded but no idea on how to use it watch dose DStv channels
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by mikeayus(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Collinz2:
u can surf as long as possible until it stop by itself then u jst gat to off ur data and on it again and continue.
okay boss..ama giv it a trial, thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
XavierG:

Try Kingroot.

It has a lightning as an Icon.
Just google.
I ve tried it also and it showed an icon with tear dropping showing it ain't successful..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by odiagabros(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:
Kodi.com

I. Havr downloaded and installed it... Wat next?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dybaba(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
ndnuray:
Kodi.com

Downloaded ......
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
flawless911:
For the Movie Lovers and Season Films Addicts.. Download SHOWBOX

www.coolvideoapp.com

bro I just entered dis tread now, please give me a full detail on how to use unlimited Etisalat data to download. And watch dstv unlimitedly
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
aiit, the steps are somehow complicated. can u put a call tru,check my signature
flawless911:
Downloaded but no idea on how to use it watch dose DStv channels
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
for those mentioning me abt the DStv package , pls just put a call tru by checking my signature and get it set up.
but b4 u call pls make sure u must av downloaded the KODI software on ur device.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.