Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293251 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Kodi TV rocks.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
bykebyke:

What add on do you make use of in streaming matches?...my sports devil miraculously stopped streaming.
Superrepo repository zip.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Who needs DSTV when contents like these are easily accessible...

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

Okay..Thanks.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Please, does kodi TV work on android.

If yes, please drop a link please cry
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

see as u dey enjoy. I have install my kodi tv bt i dnt knw whts next. Link me 2 the right thread/site with tutorial or give me the steps.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2015
XavierG:
Please, does kodi TV work on android.

If yes, please drop a link please cry
kodi.tv bt it require special settings.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Collinz2:
u want me 2 clone 4 u or u want 2 procedure?
right now if u clone for me I am in akure so getting it might be difficult Just Give me Me d procedures.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2015
koice:
Who needs DSTV when contents like these are easily accessible...
guy how did u setup ur kodi content like dat.? What add-on did u use?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Collinz2:
see as u dey enjoy. I have install my kodi tv bt i dnt knw whts next. Link me 2 the right thread/site with tutorial or give me the steps.
I was helped immersely by going through the thread below thoroughly.
https://www.nairaland.com/2063684/how-watch-live-dstv-pcandriodiphone/1

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2015
driand:
guy how did u setup ur kodi content like dat.? What add-on did u use?

Settings > Appearance > Skin > Retouch.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2015
driand:
right now if u clone for me I am in akure so getting it might be difficult Just Give me Me d procedures.
-get a new unregistered sim (for better result let the first 4 number be the same with the mother sim).
-on ur mother sim make sure u have atleast 1naira.
-now dial *215*0000*1*new number*new puk number# on the mother sim
-where 0000 is the mother sim transfer pin
-where 1 is the number of sim u are cloning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Manutd19: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

I was helped immersely by going through the thread below thoroughly.
https://www.nairaland.com/2063684/how-watch-live-dstv-pcandriodiphone/1

Koice, mine is saying "could not retrieve directory information" after creating new path on video addons. Any solution?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by OluwaseunBanjo: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Have anybody use the Etisalat video pack to download video?Or have try the new etisalat video pack?

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Manutd19:

Koice, mine is saying "could not retrieve directory information" after creating new path on video addons. Any solution?
There is an alternative way. Use your web browser to access this web page http://srp.nu

Follow this path: Gotham > All > repository.superrepo.org.gotham.all-0.5.207.zip

Then, on your Kodi TV, goto System > Add ons > Install from Zip file > External Storage > Wherever you saved the zip file.

Wait for 5 seconds then go to Video > video add-ons. Then install football today and other channels that caught your fancy.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Catching Up on the Latest News...

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dharay99: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Avin difficulties in rooting my phone afta trying all possible apps, plz help o... cry angry
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Manutd19: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

There is an alternative way. Use your web browser to access this web page http://srp.nu

Follow this path: Gotham > All > repository.superrepo.org.gotham.all-0.5.207.zip

Then, on your Kodi TV, goto System > Add ons > Install from Zip file > External Storage > Wherever you saved the zip file.

Wait for 5 seconds then go to Video > video add-ons. Then install football today and other channels that caught your fancy.
on't even know if the internet is working with it

Is not working yet. I don't even know if my internet is working with it. I'm using the mtn bis on pc
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
koice:
Catching Up on the Latest News...
bros you no get work?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

Settings > Appearance > Skin > Retouch.
I men how to get premiership, Bundesliga, LA Liga, and the rest.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
driand:
I men how to get premiership, Bundesliga, LA Liga, and the rest.

Go to videos > Video add ons > Install "Football today".

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Collinz2:

-get a new unregistered sim (for better result let the first 4 number be the same with the mother sim).
-on ur mother sim make sure u have atleast 1naira.
-now dial *215*0000*1*new number*new puk number# on the mother sim
-where 0000 is the mother sim transfer pin
-where 1 is the number of sim u are cloning.
thanks bro u just gave me a head start. Now I understand I must not register d sim, please can u give me ur own Etisalat number cuz I don't have a mother sim to use. And after that give me guide lines on how to use it to connect unlimited, I've installed the hotspot shield cracked version.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Stegomiah: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

Go to videos > Video add ons > Install Football today.

Pls can you provide a link to download kodi.TV, or how to go bout downloading it, tried downloading 2 already but its kind of not working with my android
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stegomiah:

Pls can you provide a link to download kodi.TV, or how to go bout downloading it, tried downloading 2 already but its kind of not working with my android

This should work:

mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/android/arm/kodi-14.0-Helix-armeabi-v7a.apk

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stegomiah:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/android/arm/kodi-14.0-Helix-armeabi-v7a.apk
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Stegomiah: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

please do you know a version that will work on tecno p9??..ive tried many versions..dy justdint work
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
driand:
thanks bro u just gave me a head start. Now I understand I must not register d sim, please can u give me ur own Etisalat number cuz I don't have a mother sim to use. And after that give me guide lines on how to use it to connect unlimited, I've installed the hotspot shield cracked version.
i have already clone mine for people.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Collinz2:
i have already clone mine for people.
is der any other way I can use Etisalat and Hotspot shield with out paygo? Mine has been on paygo since d last time I subbed over a 8 months ago I don't know if it will still work for unlimited or is der another way around?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
danieljessy:
Do u have a download link?
google would be of help
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
driand:
is der any other way I can use Etisalat and Hotspot shield with out paygo? Mine has been on paygo since d last time I subbed over a 8 months ago I don't know if it will still work for unlimited or is der another way around?
just it a try and see if it will work.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
koice:

owk..ive installed kodi...even footbakk today..any other good add-on?.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.