Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? (2066 Views)

Applaudise For Blac Chyna’s Hair Stylist! / Natural Hair Stylist In ABUJA / Ladies: why do you prefer male hair stylist to female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by cbay(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Well am used to seeing a male hairstylist, but a female barber to say the truth is kind of new to me. why does ladies say the men do it better, and how would our men feel having us do their hair cut?

view more at:
http://cynthiasbay..com/2015/01/my-hair-stylist-is-of-opposite-sexwhat.html
Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by Ekiseme(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
I haven't come across a female barber....i'll like to experience that one day cool
Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by carlmerz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Female barber? I wouldn't mind giving it a try, though I haven't met any .
But for male stylist they are everywhere and ladies prefer them to fellow female because of their gentility when handing their hair.
Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
I love them cos they will make u look beautiful unlike some female stylists who are so jealous and wouldnt do their best to make the hair look good grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by delishpot: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I love them cos they will make u look beautiful unlike some female stylists who are so jealous and wouldnt do their best to make the hair look good grin

grin women ehn!
Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by omenawata(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
I have never come across a female barber before. I think it will add a new flavor to see a woman work on my hair plus other condiments that come with it grin tongue

Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
I like it when a clean male stylists makes my hair..... Especially they ones that can say 'Sorry Ma'm'.
Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by Janeify(f): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2015
I've never had my hair done by a male dresser.

I'll try it sometime, for the fun/wow of it
Re: What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
As I type this a guy is working on my hair and he's doing a great job @ it! cheesy I'm actually indifferent about a male or a female stylist, just give me d worth of my money that's all...

Plus the male stylists re sometimes egocentric! undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Very Good Fashion Designer in Asaba or Onitsha / 2017 Gorgeous Medium-sized Ghana Braids For African Women (15 Beautiful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.