Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Business Do You Run? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Run? (5845 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? / What Business Do I Start With N50,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Do You Run? by mastercee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
i am into global stock trading, and i think its one of thebest and easiest business around.
Re: What Business Do You Run? by mrsage(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2010
I run a Consulting Company. Our major services are:
Preparation of Business Plans
Preparation of Feasibility Studies
and Market Research.

We work with Small and Medium scale companies.
Kindly Visit: www.dwightservices.com
info@dwightservices.com
Re: What Business Do You Run? by browncocos(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ mastercee
whats global stock trading
Re: What Business Do You Run? by kg(f): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2010
I'm the CEO Digitz Business Solutions Ltd

I'm a woman of many parts but presently my entire focus is on export business.

I'm into Commodities Export
Export Training
Product Sourcing

Facilitator, Export Leverage Club, a club for beginners and people with small capital who would still like to start small and grow big with time. We take the limits off by providing you with the much needed leverage for success.

We do everything and anything related to export.

I can be reached on 08033792673
Re: What Business Do You Run? by 4success(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2010
I am in the Navy but I make my Money in info Marketing.
If you want to join my league of InfoPreneur, mail me
fast to get your free gift at alex4success@gmail.com
Re: What Business Do You Run? by buzzme: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
You can now make money now online thru FACEBOOK. I will be giving this for a cheap prize for the next two weeks and after that, i will increase the prize by 25%. You can contact me on +2347063247376.
Re: What Business Do You Run? by gowaga68: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
Am an investor, but strongly into foreign exchange, both online and offline smiley
Any one in need of my service can reach me on my numbers.

kg:

I'm the CEO Digitz Business Solutions Ltd

I'm a woman of many parts but presently my entire focus is on export business.

I'm into Commodities Export
Export Training
Product Sourcing

Facilitator, Export Leverage Club, a club for beginners and people with small capital who would still like to start small and grow big with time. We take the limits off by providing you with the much needed leverage for success.

We do everything and anything related to export.

I can be reached on 08033792673

i would like to know more about your services, really want to venture exporting of commodities too.
Re: What Business Do You Run? by tck2000(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Educative
Re: What Business Do You Run? by willy25(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
I'm a C# programmer working with Xamarin (for android and iOS apps). Working on C++ now. I do web design with WordPress and also work with HTML5, CSS, Boots....

Quite affordable if I'm to render you services internally, as a fellow Nairalander. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

WEMA BANK And Its Useless Services... / Importation Business / Make Money....be A Distributor/wholesaler Handmade Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.