Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers (7112 Views)

Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / Agro-allied Processing Machinery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Companies that exist or work with Nigerian customers. Names of suppliers and vendors?

No middlemen contractors, please.

Oil presses, nut crackers, integrated mills, etc.

cc: Lesgupnigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol. Never mind, I'll check LinkedIn.
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
For Oil-Press and Seed Toaster, I answer present.

AAM Ltd, Based in Kaduna.

Our Oil-Press is imported while the seed toaster is fabricated by our technicians.

2 Likes

Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheLight001:

Our Oil-Press is imported while the seed toaster is fabricated by our technicians.

Ahhhh. Thank you lol

What kind of oil press?
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
@miss meiya
are you joking or serious?
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
@miss meiya
are you joking or serious?

Is there something funny? undecided
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Ahhhh. Thank you lol

What kind of oil press?

Oil-press machine. Used for pressing and extracting oil from oil bearing seeds such as groundnut, soyabean, cotton seed, etc.

1 Share

Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Is there something funny? undecided
i didnot get your message
looks funny tho
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheLight001:

Oil-press machine. Used for pressing and extracting oil from oil bearing seeds such as groundnut, soyabean, cotton seed, etc.

Thanks. I wanted to know if it was a screw press or hydraulic press. Can I email you?
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

i didnot get your message
looks funny tho

If something is funny, can you SAY IT? I tagged you on this thread because you're supposed to be an area expert, but you had to wait for someone else to comment before you start saying rubbish?
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Thanks. I wanted to know if it was a screw press or hydraulic press. Can I email you?

dodryt@gmail.com
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheLight001:

*****@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Thanks

You are always welcome.
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

If something is funny, can you SAY IT? I tagged you on this thread because you're supposed to be an area expert, but you had to wait for someone else to comment before you start saying rubbish?
miss meiya,u don dey vex?
o ya take cool water to coolu coolu temper.
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

miss meiya,u don dey vex?
o ya take cool water to coolu coolu temper.

Then tell me what's the matter. Is it because I said no middlemen?
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by jethro2: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2015
TheLight001:

Do you currently have the oil press in Nigerian? Please how much?. Can you help with the picture of the seed toaster. Thank you
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Etranshub(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
TheLight001:

what's the price of your oil press and can you post a picture of it and the toaster?
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2015
jethro2:

Do you currently have the oil press in Nigerian? Please how much?. Can you help with the picture of the seed toaster. Thank you

Yes, we do have the oil press in Nigeria.

We've the 2Tone per day(9hrs) and 4Tone per day(9hrs) capacity. You can mail me for the prices. My email is on a post above.
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
I have a fairly used oil press machine currently for sale and in good working condition.

I am also a distributor for a Chinese firm with cheap but reliable machine.
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by ameenjat(m): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Let me av ur price for oil pressing machine here is my email add: ameenjat@gmail.com
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by fun4: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
I need an EGUSI(melon) PEELING machine to buy. Do you have one. If yes then the capacity.

1 Like

Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by fun4: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
MissMeiya:
Companies that exist or work with Nigerian customers. Names of suppliers and vendors?

No middlemen contractors, please.

Oil presses, nut crackers, integrated mills, etc.

cc: Lesgupnigeria
do you have egusi peeling machine?
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by AnebigabrielGG(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Miss Meiya, We fabricate oil presses and seed toaster and other machineries like rice thresher, groundnut sheller, sesame cleaning plant e.t.c at Jahvinche Integrated Services Limited Makurdi Benue State. You can contact me through this number 07062553545.
Re: Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers by onyeudo234(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
please don't you have peanut coating machine. I need it , if yes how much. 08069150623 this is number contact me. Especially locally fabricated one

(1) (Reply)

Agama Lizard Breeding, Rearing And Hunting For Starters / Why Greengo F1 Is One Of The Best Commercially Oriented Cucumber Seeds In Town / Layers Battery Cage Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.