Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

UBA Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Test Invite (2904 Views)

UBA Test Invite / UBA Recruiting / IPNX Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
I was invited for a UBA pre-test chat at Porthacourt but I reside in Lagos. I applied for ATM service personnel for B.Sc holders category. Please can someone here with experience on this help with info on what to expect. It's slated to hold on 16th of this month. Thanks.
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol, ok when you get there tell them how often you withdraw money from ATM and how you are been debited without ATM dispensing the cash
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
freeboy604:
Lol, ok when you get there tell them how often you withdraw money from ATM and how you are been debited without ATM dispensing the cash
I expected you to say something meaningful or keep shut. Yes talk is cheap but you must not do so all the time. You only talk when the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
oscarforreal:

I expected you to say something meaningful or keep shut. Yes talk is cheap but you must not do so all the time. You only talk when the need arises.

Lolzzzzzzzzz still laughing because you've made my day! By the time they employe you will be telling their customers to keep shut, lolllzzzzzz
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
freeboy604:

Lolzzzzzzzzz still laughing because you've made my day! By the time they employe you will be telling their customers to keep shut, lolllzzzzzz
Small pickin dey go joor. Go play Cus no be ur own dey do me now
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2015
oscarforreal:

Small pickin dey go joor. Go play Cus no be ur own dey do me now

No mind me my brother, I just dey funny today
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2015
freeboy604:

No mind me my brother, I just dey funny today
No wahala my broda
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nuellah: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
oscarforreal:

Lol. He was only joking dear.
Re: UBA Test Invite by bayulll01(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2015
oscarforreal:

bro don't mind that one jawe,if its Atm custodian I can help on that,I had experience on it,and work as atm custodian,how did u apply,u can pm me so we chat
Re: UBA Test Invite by Cpumping(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2015
UBA ph chat is more like submitting ur documents n the HR confirming things like ur birthdate and ifbur names are correct. They might ask u some questions n u may write the apt test the same day.

What I dont understand is why they are still calling for tests wen they haven't posted pple who graduated from thier training sch over 6months ago. I still hear there is a back log of pple even b4 the may/june training sch batch that they haven't posted.
Oh well just prepare with ur basic gmat for ur apt test den the HR woman sometimes she nices most times she is not.
Gudluck
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2015
oscarforreal:
I was invited for a UBA pre-test chat at Porthacourt but I reside in Lagos. I applied for ATM service personnel for B.Sc holders category. Please can someone here with experience on this help with info on what to expect. It's slated to hold on 16th of this month. Thanks.

@OP I could also help with some knowledge of ATM custodianship if theres is anything you wish to know quote me. Goodluck.
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
bayulll01:
bro don't mind that one jawe,if its Atm custodian I can help on that,I had experience on it,and work as atm custodian,how did u apply,u can pm me so we chat

I have done so now. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Guitarlife:

@OP I could also help with some knowledge of ATM custodianship if theres is anything you wish to know quote me. Goodluck.

I would appreciate if you can give me any info you have. Thanks as I anticipate getting response from you
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Cpumping:
UBA ph chat is more like submitting ur documents n the HR confirming things like ur birthdate and ifbur names are correct. They might ask u some questions n u may write the apt test the same day.

What I dont understand is why they are still calling for tests wen they haven't posted pple who graduated from thier training sch over 6months ago. I still hear there is a back log of pple even b4 the may/june training sch batch that they haven't posted.
Oh well just prepare with ur basic gmat for ur apt test den the HR woman sometimes she nices most times she is not.
Gudluck
Thanks. I really appreciate your input on this. God bless.
Re: UBA Test Invite by nikelviva: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Pls wat is d banks age limit?
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
nikelviva:
Pls wat is d banks age limit?
Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Here we go, An ATM consists of basically 2 sections

1. The outer interface( The one customers press and insert there cards).

2. The other interface where the bank staff relates, configures and loads the ATM.

The 2 major ATM vendors are NCR(AMERICAN) and WINCOR(GERMAN).

The ATM has a vault/safe which secures the cassetes that holds the cash.

In most banks the rules for the ATM and the vault are the same Mostly dual custodianship must be employed meaning at every point in

time there must be 2 personnels or more present while attending to the ATMs.

The major thing that causes ATM downtime i.e ATM breakdown is cash jam or dispense error which iS normally due to bad or unfit notes.

Therefore most banks have a system for supplying their branches with sorted cash especially during weekends .

BRB.

1 Like

Re: UBA Test Invite by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Guitarlife:
Here we go, An ATM consists of basically 2 sections

1. The outer interface( The one customers press and insert there cards).

2. The other interface where the bank staff relates, configures and loads the ATM.

The 2 major ATM vendors are NCR(AMERICAN) and WINCOR(GERMAN).

The ATM has a vault/safe which secures the cassetes that holds the cash.

In most banks the rules for the ATM and the vault are the same Mostly dual custodianship must be employed meaning at every point in

time there must be 2 personnels or more present while attending to the ATMs.

The major thing that causes ATM downtime i.e ATM breakdown is cash jam or dispense error which iS normally due to bad or unfit notes.

Therefore most banks have a system for supplying their branches with sorted cash especially during weekends .

BRB.
Thanks bro. It's quite educative

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening @ Shivtech Limited Network Engineer - IT Service Delivery Group / Please Help Me To Confirm.... / Etilasat Telecoms Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.