Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Edumota.com – An Education Classifieds Ads Site - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edumota.com – An Education Classifieds Ads Site (366 Views)

Camptra (camptra.com.ng) - Classifieds Ads Platform For Nigerian Campuses / How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire / Education Classifieds Ads Site Now Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edumota.com – An Education Classifieds Ads Site by power50: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
I checked Google’s adwords keywords on education, no keyword is less than 10 dollars per click and at this moment, I don’t have such money to spend for adwords advertisement.
I wanted to start with classifieds ads site. After searching on google, the only one I found was
Good things about this site are that, it is neat and accept all countries. You will only need to enter the country and state you want to post your advert to. You can advertise any kind of education business, services or school that you run. You can visit

(1) (Reply)

SELENIUM Online Training / Consider A Career In Network Administration / Campaign Against Fake Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.