Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire (596 Views)

Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by omonibo200: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
How do one analyze data in an education science project with two questionnaire and an achievement test
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by stanogb(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
omonibo200:
How do one analyze data in an education science project with two questionnaire and an achievement test
Use analysis of means, Crombac alpha and some other tests, it will also aid for interpretation. Stany8k@gmail . Com if you need help.
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by Temitoppe(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
what is the objective of the questionnaire??
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by antontech(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
It depends on wot u want to get out of d questionaires. Also the DV and IV u want to test. And the hypothesis u want to test on nonparametric data u got.

Note: that u hv 2 questionnaire does not mean u must type in all information in SPSS
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by omonibo200: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
I've analyzed the questionnaires using frequency tables and simple percentage method. But testing the hypothesis is really a challenge. Will appreciate more input. Thanks
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by omonibo200: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
antontech:
It depends on wot u want to get out of d questionaires. Also the DV and IV u want to test. And the hypothesis u want to test on nonparametric data u got.

Note: that u hv 2 questionnaire does not mean u must type in all information in SPSS
what do u mean I do not have to type all information in SPSS
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by antontech(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
omonibo200:
what do u mean I do not have to type all information in SPSS
There are some questions on the questionnaire dat compliments odas. You must not type all
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by omonibo200: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2016
antontech:

There are some questions on the questionnaire dat compliments odas. You must not type all
Are u trying to say the hypothesis testing cannot be done manually except by the use of spss
Re: How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire by omonibo200: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2016
antontech:

is the questionnaire results to be used in the hypothesis testing or the achievement test

(1) (Reply)

Islamization Of Lagos: Court Okays Wearing Of Hijab By Girls In Public Schools / Fedpoly. Ede,osun State. 2016/2017. Post Utme. Update / JUPEB : LASU Realeases JUPEB Admission List For 2016/17 Academic Session | Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.