Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (167171 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by tpiah99: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samaale:

unbelievable huh that nasty sheet is ur staple food in nigeria. I it is indeed disgusting!!

it is fufu=dodoo bro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_cuisine

The primitive dish i have ever seen

like i said, stop lying.

what you posted is Ghanaian food, stop hiding behind Nigeria and telling lies.

Its Fufu Nkrakra and smoked fish.

This is Nigerian fufu:

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
gallivant:
Hahaha! Calm down homie..

Somalia borders are exactly the border of the Italian colony that you once were.After they herded you into a republic you destroyed it because you can't rule yourselves hence the failed state status.You didn't make nothing.

I am not Italian.You guys try though, pasta and banana! grin

Bla bla..zero substance;last kicks of a dying horse. cool

Wow sad really you keep repeating the same bulshitt. Desperate coon. British named ur country kenyan colony.

You guys have english and that arab mixed bantu language swahili as your official languages. I dont know what sadder. African coming to me with that colonize bull Crap when They were colonized since ancient time sold as slaves shown in jungle zoo and now speak a foreign language as their own language. While somalis speak only somali wink

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people

Banana and pasta? Look at what i posted down low of somali cuisine

No banana no pasta. Rise yes! Somali indegenous pancake yes

You guys eat primitive FUFU=dodo.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
tpiah99:

like i said, stop lying.

what you posted is Ghanaian food, stop hiding behind Nigeria and telling lies.

Its Fufu Nkrakra and smoked fish.

This is Nigerian fufu:

Dont be ashamed ]http://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fufu

In Nigeria and Cameroon, fufu is white and sticky (if plantain is not mixed with the cassava when pounding). The traditional method of eating fufu is to pinch some of the fufu off in one's right hand fingers and form it into an easily ingested round ball. The ball is then dipped in the soup before being eaten.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by tpiah99: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
why are you fixating on nigeria when your link mentioned Portuguese, Cameroon, Congo and Sao Tome?

and if you didnt know before, I'm showing you now, what the Nigerian version looks like.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samaale:

Wow sad really you keep repeating the same bulshitt. Desperate coon. British named ur country kenyan colony.

No $tupid, British East Africa.

You guys have english and that arab mixed bantu language swahili as your official languages. I dont know what sadder.

That's because we have over 42 tribes.Swahili being the smallest so it was fair for everybody and our neighbours Tz and Ug spoke it so it made sense.Dude, everybody in the world speaks English for convenience, I don't feel the need to defend that. Kenyans naturally are tri lingual, English, Swahili and mother tongue.We are very open minded, dont limit ourselves ith nonsense.grin

African coming to me with that colonize bull Crap when They were colonized since ancient time sold as slaves shown in jungle zoo and now speak a foreign language as their own language. While somalis speak only somali wink

How has that helped you? You still a failed state.

Banana and pasta? Look at what i posted down low of somali cuisine

No banana no pasta. Rise yes! Somali indegenous pancake yes

You guys eat primitive FUFU=dodo.

You eat banana with everything, natural insticts.Injera is also an Ethiopian dish, when will you stop stealing people's cultures and dishes? grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Maakhir:
The two girls in the military uniform are full somali

Nonsense, they are clearly not full Somali, they are half Bantu and half Somalis, Besides, there's no such thing as a full Somalis, most Somalis have some degree of mixed race.

Maakhir:
When did you get the qualifications to say who is somali and who isn't?

Sh.u.t your dum.b.a.s.s up, I am an anthropologist specializing in the facial bone structure of Africans, So I know who is and who isn't Somali ethnic.

Maakhir:
I myself am a full somali and I can safely say they are 100% somali

Your opinion is irrelevant because you are an uneducated skinny refugee.

EnlightenedSoul:

False.

The Southern Raxaweyns clans (the only clan to enslave) have Bantu admixture - in fact, the deeper south you go, the more mixed with Bantu. Also, ever since the outbreak, it's more common to find the mixed Somali Bantu (that is, ethnically and not just nationality wise).

Thank you!!

Axum is mentally challenged a.s.s.h.o.l.e who most definitely needs a psychiatric help.

TerryCarr:

they mixed with them. anyway you $tupid this Somali (Awale) proves your mixed
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/43620-Ethiopian-phenotype-fluctuation?p=1176280&viewfull=1#post1176280

That Somali man is right, 90 percent of Somalis are in fact either mixed with Bantus East African, South Asian or Arabs.

Case in point these Somali men.

There is no possibility that African men would ever look like these Somali men, unless of course they are mixed race.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
adamskutty:
jeeeeez! How dare u fly eating, stinky, buke teeth, rectangular head primitive quote me huh?

U have no right whatsoever to do such, but i have every right to quote u, grab? grin

U think i don't know all these, i was only trolling with ajuran my boy, u bastard!

I know ur history more than u and u ard to learn from me. grin

Ajuran, i need u to call this ur dog to order before i make it lose control of all its bodly functions. I advise u to keep it caged at all times. grin

Lol, it's good to finally rest, and let my people do my work for me. I got so tired of talking to Bantus.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
KenyanLady:

Nonsense, they are clearly not full Somali, they are half Bantu and half Somalis, Besides, there's no such thing as a full Somalis, most Somalis have some degree of mixed race.

Sh.u.t your dum.b.a.s.s up, I am an anthropologist specializing in the facial bone structure of Africans, So I know who is and who isn't Somali ethnic.

Your opinion is irrelevant because you are an uneducated skinny refugee.

Thank you!!

Axum is mentally challenged a.s.s.h.o.l.e who most definitely needs a psychiatric help.

That Somali man is right, 90 percent of Somalis are in fact either mixed with Bantus East African, South Asian or Arabs.

Case in point these Somali men.

There is no possibility that African men would ever look like these Somali men, unless of course they are mixed race.

Somalis are not mixed. Ethiopians and eritreans and Nubians look like us are they mixed too? Thats over 150 Million people. Keep in mind Arabs came from us, as they never controlled our land, but we once controlled their land.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
gallivant:

Governed by Somalis?Are you sure? Reality dictates otherwise.

People and their ambitions can be controlled if need be Bantu and Woyane interests are superior in those lands.

Both are insignificant economically and militarily.They were dead weight to the continent.To make my point short, you did us a great favor.. wink

Lol. Eritrea asked to be part of the Arab league and was given observer status. They are majority Christian, with a muslim minority around 30 percent.

Ethiopians who have the AU HQ are racist as hell, and only use AU to further their political objectives. My overall point being, people in the Horn have always used outsiders against each other. Somalis used Arabs/Turks and Ethiopians used Portugal and now are using the AU against Egypt, which is why Egypt and Turkey have been rebuilding the Somali police and military.

People in the horn are in another level of politics and dont care for this Pan African you throw around.

The main objective of Islam and Muslims is to convert all the people of earth to Islam, not for Somalia to join Pan Africanism Shiiid. cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ajuran:

Lol, it's good to finally rest, and let my people do my work for me. I got so tired of talking to Bantus.

Lol

Bantus ran you out, so much for that warrior theory. grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ajuran:

Lol. Eritrea asked to be part of the Arab league and was given observer status. They are majority Christian, with a muslim minority around 30 percent.

Ethiopians who have the AU HQ are racist as hell, and only use AU to further their political objectives. My overall point being, people in the Horn have always used outsiders against each other. Somalis used Arabs/Turks and Ethiopians used Portugal and now are using the AU against Egypt, which is why Egypt and Turkey have been rebuilding the Somali police and military.

People in the horn are in another level of politics and dont care for this Pan African you throw around.

The main objective of Islam and Muslims is to convert all the people of earth to Islam, not for Somalia to join Pan Africanism Shiiid. cheesy

Seriously, the rest of Africa don't care.Stay in the Arab league, see if we care. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
gallivant:

Seriously, the rest of Africa don't care.Stay in the Arab league, see if we care. wink

My bantu friend, Bantus live to care about what Horn Africans think and care about.

It was on this forum that they were upset that my fellow Somalis identified as Somali and not Black, that led to hours of tens of pages of conversation.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
gallivant:

Lol

Bantus ran you out, so much for that warrior theory. grin

Don't throw around the warrior so loosely, as I am Somali and am its ultimate defitionion. Ironic such a word coming from the people who have been the slaves of every race.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ajuran:

My bantu friend, Bantus live to care about what Horn Africans think and care about.

It was on this forum that they were upset that my fellow Somalis identified as Somali and not Black, that led to hours of tens of pages of conversation.

Not really, we only bothered when Bantu get disrespected.For a long time we held back but hey, you retards can't help yourselves so we had to restore order like the KDF.That's what we do. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ajuran:

Don't throw around the warrior so loosely, as I am Somali and am its ultimate defitionion. Ironic such a word coming from the people who have been the slaves of every race.

Nobody associates you with warriors, negro please. Just Google Somali or Somalia ans see for yourself what you are associated with. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ajuran:

Somalis are not mixed. Ethiopians and eritreans and Nubians look like us are they mixed too? Thats over 150 Million people. Keep in mind Arabs came from us, as they never controlled our land, but we once controlled their land.

Yes Northern Sudanese, Ethiopians, Somalis and Eritreans are mixed race, you guys are not real Africans.

Northern Sudanese girl, She doesn't look very much like real African girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by adamskutty(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samaale:

False ! Somalis favorite food is canjeeroo

here is what we eat for breakfast lunch dinner snack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_cuisine
tell me if you see any bananas

lets see nigerias favorite food

oh you guys eat fried Doo doo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_cuisine#mediaviewer/File:Fryingplantains10-28-06.jpg

look at this video this guy have all the americans craving the deleciosa somali food, Lol at the white woman saying how she loves somali food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N29NDYXyZdo

Tell me if you see him use a banana

There is no one but you guys who likes and eats FUFU=DoDoo

[img]http://cec.vcn.bc.ca/rdi/images/fufu-03.jpg[/img]

Bleeh look this Nasty sheet this is worse than banana, this is the most primitive shitt

Tell me when you guys open a sucssesfull FUFU=DoDoo bussiness in western countries.
U see were u got it all wrong my ape, nigeria is a nationality, with about 250 ethnic groups, their cuisines are different.

I have been playing with u all these while.

Now, somali best food is bananas, they love it more than anyother food. grin

Infact, i am still wondering who love the bananas btn u guys and monkeys.

So stfu u malnourished monkey, u are a lover of bananas, u can't out smart ur mister, an inferior being, will always remain inferior. grin

Look at the 2 last pics i uploaded, y'all starving monkeys can't do a day without bananas. grin

U are a fvcking negro, the blackest of the blacks, a crude oil painted monkey, a charcant, the darkest skin african ever. grin
;grin U are a nigeeer. Are u a nigeeer or a cook? grin

Hey swollen fore-head,malnourished nigger, ur mistet is wondering what is this? grin

This looks liken frozen, brown, dog shit! grin

Oh my oh my, u are indeed a very inferior slave, the type i haven't ever seen monkey, this monkey is happy because a white woman said she loved the somali food she ate? grin

And the baboon was so quick to make sure i notice that by typing it to me. grin this is damn serious. Puhahaha! Ur brain is probably filled with rotten bananas mixed with monkey pee. grin

They are million of youtube videos of white people eating nigerian delicasy of various ethnic groups, heck! They even prepared it by themselves. grin

I love this nigerian snack, my grandma always prepare this for me in the
village grin

Masa. grin

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Its not your fault, Samaale. wink

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ababda: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2015
KenyanLady:

Yes Northern Sudanese, Ethiopians, Somalis and Eritreans are mixed race, you guys are not real Africans.

Northern Sudanese girl, She doesn't look very much like real African girl.

Really. What is a real African? Can you define that? Interestingly before the islamic period, this is how the people depicted themselves

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-RW006433.jpg?size=67&uid=1f98f9a5-4a37-42e5-a6e0-163cf79172f2[/img]

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006429/painting-of-christ-protecting-a-nubian-prince?irpid=27795

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006433/portrait-of-saint-jiovanus-xisostomos?irpid=27795

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006426/painting-of-nubian-queen-with-the-virgin?irpid=27795

and which one looks similar to the pre islamic art the lady you posted or

or her.

it is pretty much obvious.

Kenyanlady, what noteworthy things your ancestors left behind? Inquiring minds like to know. I know about pre colonial Nigeria, which is impressive, what about you kikuyus? lol
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2015
^your mixed it's fact
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 12:46am On Jan 30, 2015
ababda:

Really. What is a real African? Can you define that? Interestingly before the islamic period, this is how the people depicted themselves

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-RW006433.jpg?size=67&uid=1f98f9a5-4a37-42e5-a6e0-163cf79172f2[/img]

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006429/painting-of-christ-protecting-a-nubian-prince?irpid=27795

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006433/portrait-of-saint-jiovanus-xisostomos?irpid=27795

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/RW006426/painting-of-nubian-queen-with-the-virgin?irpid=27795

and which one looks similar to the pre islamic art the lady you posted or

or her.

it is pretty much obvious.

Kenyanlady, what noteworthy things your ancestors left behind? Inquiring minds like to know. I know about pre colonial Nigeria, which is impressive, what about you kikuyus? lol
you got raped by Egyptians. but as i said before Caucasian features are not native to SSA. Sudan and parts of the horn are mixed with the white north and the black south.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ababda: 2:03am On Jan 30, 2015
TerryCarr:

you got raped by Egyptians. but as i said before Caucasian features are not native to SSA. Sudan and parts of the horn are mixed with the white north and the black south.

Your comeback is so pathetic it does not even warrant a reply. So according to you these people are part Caucasian.

Kikukyu

Maasai

Rwandan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jSDWk_zrI

You sounds pathetic Terry.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 2:20am On Jan 30, 2015
ababda:

Your comeback is so pathetic it does not even warrant a reply. So according to you these people are part Caucasian.

Kikukyu

Maasai

Rwandan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jSDWk_zrI

You sounds pathetic Terry.
but you replied. and yes they are part Caucasian especially the Maasai. they are mixed with the so called "cushtics" you can see it.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 2:31am On Jan 30, 2015
"Indeed, race is a social construct. Humans don't show enough variation to be classed into "separate races" and many to most of us are a mix of different lineages anyway. But what does this have to do with the way Horners look? The idea is fairly simple; 40%~ of the ancestry in Somalis derives from a pre-historic (very likely Neolithic and onward as the admixture was episodic) peoples who likely looked something like modern day West Asians of perhaps the more Peninsula Arabian variety."
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ababda: 2:32am On Jan 30, 2015
TerryCarr:

but you replied. and yes they are part Caucasian especially the Maasai. they are mixed with the so called "cushtics" you can see it.

OK, LOL. Nobody here will take you seriously anymore, but at the same time i respect although it is pretty much not accurate.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 2:48am On Jan 30, 2015
ababda:

OK, LOL. Nobody here will take you seriously anymore, but at the same time i respect although it is pretty much not accurate.
nope just you and other people who want to claim "straight haired blacks" but whatever Sudan is not a black nation you guys on arverage are like 60% Eurasian most of it probably from Egypt
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ababda: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2015
TerryCarr:

My people in America got raped

I had to correct you there Terry, i think that statement is more about yourself and your society, and culture more than any of us here. Terry it is obvious you never been nor traveled to the African continent. Reading about the a place online is not the same as going there and interacting with the various people and cultures, and fighting with people on the internet is not hardly representative of a entire people or culture. My suggestion is travel to many countries as you can and see things for yourselves. I have a feeling what you written (past tense), and once you visit will change your whole perspective about everything, and you will later feel guilty about what you had written here.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by WAFP: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello, I'd like to let you know about the West African Federal Project. It has been created to unite the states of western Africa under one federation: the Guinean Union.

The website has been launched this week for the french-speaking west african audience but a beta version using Google Translates is available for the english language.

French language website:
https://wafppfoa./

English translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwafppfoa.%2F

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/wafp.pfoa?ref=hl

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
ababda:

I had to correct you there Terry, i think that statement is more about yourself and your society, and culture more than any of us here. Terry it is obvious you never been nor traveled to the African continent. Reading about the a place online is not the same as going there and interacting with the various people and cultures, and fighting with people on the internet is not hardly representative of a entire people or culture. My suggestion is travel to many countries as you can and see things for yourselves. I have a feeling what you written (past tense), and once you visit will change your whole perspective about everything, and you will later feel guilty about what you had written here.
the darfur were being raped by the mixed Arabs. plus Egypt controlled you many times. and you guys hate negroid features don't deny it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1862144/arabization-sudan
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
WAFP:
Hello, I'd like to let you know about the West African Federal Project. It has been created to unite the states of western Africa under one federation: the Guinean Union.

The website has been launched this week for the french-speaking west african audience but a beta version using Google Translates is available for the english language.

French language website:

English translation:

Facebook page:
that's never gonna work
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
WAFP:

French language website:

English translation:

Facebook page:
Now thats is what we want to hear. Good luck to you niggers in the west side: one day you will achieve total unity, God willing

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.