Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Utd Will Rule The World’- Louis Van Gaal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Will Rule The World’- Louis Van Gaal (478 Views)

Unbelievable ! Psychic Cow Predicts Manchester Utd Will Lose Europa Final To Aja / Mourinho : Man Utd Will Defeat Liverpool / Lol Man Utd Will Have To Pay 'large Fee' To Chelsea For Mourinho's Naming Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Will Rule The World’- Louis Van Gaal by paabakp: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Source - http://amebosport.com/man-utd-will-rule-the-world-louis-van-gaal/
Manchester United manager, Louis van Gaal on Friday revealed his bold and ambitious plan to help the club dominate world football in the coming years.

Van Gaal who has help steered United to third spot on the league table despite a difficult start to the campaign stated that his target this term is to help the club secure Champions League qualification but revealed that the ultimate target is to help make the club the best in the world.

“My ambition is that I have the best players who can collaborate with each other to form the best team in the world,” Van Gaal said at a press conference on Friday.

The Dutch tactician also expressed delight at having most of his players available again after a long bout with injuries.

“I am very happy. We only have one player injured. That’s the first time that has happened in my career at Manchester United. I have to select the best team and watch the qualities of Southampton and hope I can reduce that quality by our line-up and our game plan,” he concluded.
Re: Man Utd Will Rule The World’- Louis Van Gaal by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Now dats d #United spirit

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Is Giving Brazil $100 Million After D Country Spent $15 Billion On D Wc. / ‘gabriel Paulista Is Not Like David Luiz’- Arsene Wenger / Is Messi The Greatest Player Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.