Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle (oca &ocp) Linux, Mcp, Mcse Can Get You A Better Job! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle (oca &ocp) Linux, Mcp, Mcse Can Get You A Better Job! (929 Views)

Oca - Ocp / Ocp(izo-043) Dump / Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle (oca &ocp) Linux, Mcp, Mcse Can Get You A Better Job! by tolubonnke: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2008
i am posting this information for you that are seeking for jobs with just 1st degree. i want to advice you to venture into I.T certifications and jobs will be searching for you.
the truth is that so manypeople have 1st degree and few has the I.T global certificates, so make use of this oppurtunity and be gainfully employed.

So many people have been calling for the latest material on their I. T exams inluding the training video for complete (CCNA, CCNP, ORACLE (OCA &OCP) LINUX, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, OFFICE, CEH) and many more plus ur dumps.

For oracle students, one of the people that collected the material called me that he scored 98 percent in OCA certification. A lot of people have collected and the material is still available for MCP, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, LINUX, N+, A+, CEH, AND MANY MORE.

Please, also know that the video training cannot be attach to an email this is because the least video training contain about twenty five to thirty hours and some up to one hundred hours and above, which will take a whole day to attach such.

Finally pls the material is free u may only be ask to pay for the postage and the cost of transferring the video.

Send a sms to 07026807750, indicating your email address and phone no for the details on how to get your copy. Thanks tolulope

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Hp Dv3 Or Dv4 Laptop Asap: Budget-n130,000k / Kingston 32gb Micro Sd Memory Card @ 5k Discount. Call For Bulk Purchase Price / Broadband Internet With 3g Usb Router With Mtn,multilinks,zain,mtn 3g Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.