Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? (33438 Views)

Lolz See This Whatsapp Message(pix) / See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by kolo65(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2015
The pastor don straff d wife..nai ee mean na...na killing finz ooo
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by RealAlfranco: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
1stola:
I know that's what PEJ will say.
I know that's what ur mother will say grin
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by 1stola: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2015
RealAlfranco:
I know that's what ur mother will say grin
Your mother is a whóre
Your father is a drunkard old fool
You are a bastard son of a whóre from Aluu community of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
ismokeweed:

This your english get as e be.
its because I wanted it dat way so if u don't undastand move to d next comment.

1 Like

Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by Gynacologist(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Jostico:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed brainless thread this harmattan sunday
hu send u?

1 Like

Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by DAVE5(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Olusharp:

I have laughed out my belly read and enjoy.
After church on Sunday, A
wife saw her husband sitting quietly she decided to ask
him,darling, "why re u so gentle?"
HE replied, "I'm still thinking
about what the pastor said." Wife asked, "What is it?" HE said,
"the
pastor confessed he slept
with all married nd single
women in d church but ONLY 1 woman didn't want to sleep
with him." Wife replied "It must be tht Mrs Eunice! She tinks
she is better than everyone."
lolz! What will you do?

aaaahhhhhhh, jeeeeeeez, Dat wife is so divorced
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by remmat(f): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
good wife
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
hahaha lwkmd
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by spenca: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ermmm please I want to go and school in France ,what course should I choose ?
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by Ilekeh(f): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
LMAO grin grin
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by bobchigar(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by tete7000(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
grayht:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos...

Are you thinking upside-down?

1 Like

Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by Chris95(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Its sumwia out dia

Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by neighbourhud: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
siraj1402:
In the first instance no need to ask her again,oro ti sora e.Then ask her how many times? grin
May your day be awesome!
Your comment made me laf loud cheesy
"how many times?" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by Truckpusher(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
grayht:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos...
see ripe madness in display. grin

I dey feel you hate. cheesy
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by kurt09(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nothing o. I will blame gej!
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by simdam500(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
1stola: I know that's what PEJ will say.

haha *naa u talk am*
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by simdam500(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
spenca: Ermmm please I want to go and school in France ,what course should I choose ?

we've got beautiful courses from jokinology, to moneyology, to GEJ, to PEJinson, and so many...

we will be waiting,

mind you form is always on... lol
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by Missmossy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hahaha this is indeed a joke embarassed
Re: Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? by RealAlfranco: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

Your mother is a whóre
Your father is a drunkard old fool
You are a bastard son of a whóre from Aluu community of Biafra
I totally accept! but they're better than ur parents sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) / . / Maths Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.