Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz (2241 Views)

Hilarious Comment To A Post A Twitter Post That Got Everyone Laughing / Village Witches At Work, Lolz!!!!!! / What Nigerians Really Need To Do To Strengten The Naira(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by lilkudos(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin grin .. I can't help myself ooo. Got me cracking!! Wonder what came to her mind.. shaa

Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by dollyjoy(f): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Are people who are prettier than her not in the grave undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by Untainted007: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2016
I will even over slap her even for N5,000. Who she be?

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by chiefolododo(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Dis girl na comedian

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by RealAdewole(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2016
It depends on the offer on ground if not slapping you i go get #20million but if not i go give you ten slaps

but that guy bad oooo 'cain killed Abel without even getting pay'
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by Alexk2(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Oh not again... Beauty without brain
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by princefunmmy(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Even if na for just 4 Tomatoes, I go tear tear her hot slaps

2 Likes

Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by youngest85(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Jealousy
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by legendte(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigeria my country. Especially for this change era. men go use slap change your face.
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by legendte(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
You couldn't read the humour in the post. I no blame you sha......typical African pained lady.
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by ify84(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2016
the girl go receive sense after reading comments.... lol
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by rheether(f): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2016
I will slap her and her family for free.
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by dollyjoy(f): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2016
legendte:

You couldn't read the humour in the post. I no blame you sha......typical African pained lady.
You took my post too serious bro. Relax, speed kill faster than Aid.

Be good!!
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by AbbieGee1(f): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
mama wan show hersef,she feels she's sexy and all that,woh!,ma lo ro o,naija pips deadly gan o tongue
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by lilkudos(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
AbbieGee1:
mama wan show hersef,she feels she's sexy and all that,woh!,ma lo ro o,naija pips deadly gan o tongue

grin grin grin puhahahah.. even guys go give Rihanna a whosky slap for a lesser amount.. how much more she that looks like a dying wall gecko.. lolzz

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by percyshelu(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2016
with 1 litre of fuel, she z dead
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by austine4real(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz by mmclatino(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
I will employ extra slapper to dismantle her face.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan People / Neck Twister / Hurray! Am Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.