Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures (4324 Views)

Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC / Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by olufikistick: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Tuface and Wizkid late last year had a collaboration with Hesessy, but not too sure about what their ladies are up to in this picture.

Continue to see more pictures here

Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by Beesluv: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Cool.
But beware of flies, they always don't know where to land
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by olufikistick: 5:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Beesluv:
Cool.
But beware of flies, they always don't know where to land

That's a big word
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by bonezy: 5:56am On Jan 10, 2015
BEautiEs
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by alberto2k(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Make I dey here incase sha......... U knw the rest
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by iLovePusssy: 6:23am On Jan 10, 2015
And so
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by benuejosh: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2015
black and white
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by ROZZAYY(f): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Lovely but dat tania be like say she even senior annie means she go senior wizzy o, bet its non of my bizness.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by jingh(f): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2015
OK now.
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by olufikistick: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Lovely but dat tania be like say she even senior annie means she go senior wizzy o, bet its non of my bizness.

Facially, she looks older than Annie but she 23+, Annie is her aunty (age wise)
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by mekzyjoe(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
mercielizzie:
Lemme buy dis plot of land!

Lemme stop here! #DntQuoteMe
. Says who U r a real clown for doin dis,,,clap for ursef BOZO
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by olufikistick: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
mercielizzie:
Lemme buy dis plot of land!

Lemme stop here! #DntQuoteMe

Why won't i quote you, aftre buying an acre of land on this thread all because you want to dance SHOKI
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by HzRF(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who get android pin mouth charger here jare
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by olufikistick: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
HzRF:
Who get android pin mouth charger here jare

The last time i checked, this same question was asked by (world most biggest clown) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tell dem to close that mouth before i remove my belt. What are the laughing Okay because i no make yet as their man i now turn to a laughing stock. Make dem no worry, God time is the best at the end i will surely triumph. Now the are laughing hahahahahahaha wen i will be laughing my own will goes horkkokokokookokokokokgagaghorhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by CrazyScientist: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
can't you guys see the Photoshop?! Tanya's hand is faded into Annie's undecided
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by olufikistick: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:
can't you guys see the Photoshop?! Tanya's hand is faded into Annie's undecided

meaning?
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tania Engaged
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Tania Engaged
undecided
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by tdayof(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2015
alberto2k:
Make I dey here incase sha......... U knw the rest
FP undecided
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 11, 2015
cuties!
Re: Annie Idibia And Tania Omotayo Laughs Out Loud In New Pictures by olufikistick: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
mayapop:
cuties!

you can say that again

(1) (Reply)

30 Old-school Fashion Celebrity Photos / ... / 15 Things You Did Not Know About Patience Jonathan Nigeria First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.