Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba (1950 Views)

Best Private Unisex Hostel Around University Of Lagos, Akoka / Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] / PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by beleza(f): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2015
happy new year friends, I have been admitted to UNILAG for my masters degree programme starting Jan ending/Feb and my source of worry is accomodation as my course is purely part time part time and i live far from Yaba cry..please can anyone help with a self contained or hostel for students around Yaba or environs.Thanks a lot smiley

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by investigator007: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
happy new year friends, I have been admitted to UNILAG for my masters degree programme starting Jan ending/Feb and my source of worry is accomodation as my course is purely part time part time and i live far from Yaba cry..please can anyone help with a self contained or hostel for students around Yaba or environs.Thanks a lot smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2805340/need-fast-keep-falling-love

I read your post in the above thread.

how come you're suffering the same fate with my cousin bro.?

Are you two made for each other time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by Affegott(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
investigator007:

https://www.nairaland.com/2805340/need-fast-keep-falling-love

I read your post in the above thread.

how come you're suffering the same fate with my cousin bro.?

Are you two made for each other time shall tell

Smart guy. Too much traffic over there

2 Likes

Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by Affegott(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
I would like to meet you though beleza. We could be pen pals at least.
Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by Urine: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Affegott:

Smart guy. Too much traffic over there
Lmao. You're a smarter guy!

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by UcLloyd: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
lwkmd. Lord hv mercy. smart guys on the prowl
Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by Bflexing(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Try fadeyi,whats ur pocket size?
Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by enoch273: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello Beleza pls chat me up on whatsapp 08179538301
Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by tushd(m): 2:40am On Dec 17, 2015
I happened to be a student of Unilag thou still an undergraduate

1) apply for post graduate hostel, henry carr hostel, there is one also next to jaja hall

2) buy an hostel, either of the female hostel can be gotten, moremi is quite expensive, honours hostel is cheap and you can get for as low has 50 to 60k for a year

3) rent and apartment, close to school and also would not be far from work since you claim is going to be a part time programme

4) if you have financial constraints talk to any other of your colleagues who could join money together for you to get a place or so

If you need any help around securing hostel inside of school just buzz me.. That's the lilttle I can do..
Re: Hi Guys, Please I Need A Self- Contain, Hostel Around Yaba by Affegott(m): 4:03am On Dec 17, 2015
tushd:
I happened to be a student of Unilag thou still an undergraduate

1) apply for post graduate hostel, henry carr hostel, there is one also next to jaja hall

2) buy an hostel, either of the female hostel can be gotten, moremi is quite expensive, honours hostel is cheap and you can get for as low has 50 to 60k for a year

3) rent and apartment, close to school and also would not be far from work since you claim is going to be a part time programme

4) if you have financial constraints talk to any other of your colleagues who could join money together for you to get a place or so

If you need any help around securing hostel inside of school just buzz me.. That's the lilttle I can do..

Since January sir. I am sure she isn't interested in this subject matter anymore.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Develop Hunger For Reading? / Primary 5 Singaporean Math Question That Went Viral / Ss2 Comprehension.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.