Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I got it - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I got it (5264 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Help Me Celebrate: I Got It! A Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I got it by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Thanks I got it
Re: I got it by ayoola2002(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2015
munarule:
I need a job and the person that God will use and get it for me can have my first salary. I have ond in computer engineering with the grade of upper credit and I stay in Iyana ipaja, i can do any kind of job provided its legal. Nairalanders pls help your dying sister
I felt for you dear, but I wish u best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I got it by ellalina(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2015
munarule:
I need a job and the person that God will use and get it for me can have my first salary. I have ond in computer engineering with the grade of upper credit and I stay in Iyana ipaja, i can do any kind of job provided its legal. Nairalanders pls help your dying sister
The heart of men is desperately wicked
The will employ you then fire you the next month.
Pls be patient and God will do it

7 Likes

Re: I got it by scarplanet(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2015
munarule:
hi dear... I want you to understand that nothing lasts forever. There is always light at the end of a tunnel even though you are not seeing the light rays yet.
But why not consider going for HND? you sure will have better chances with the hnd and a few other certifications

1 Like

Re: I got it by 100Cents: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
scarplanet:

hi dear... I want you to understand that nothing lasts forever. There is always light at the end of a tunnel even though you are not seeing the light rays yet.
But why not consider going for HND? you sure will have better chances with the hnd and a few other certifications

Where is the money for it ?

Op, you won't die in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: I got it by monalicious(f): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
scarplanet:

That's hw dey told my sister to get an M.sc, that getting a job would be easier.she did and its almost 3yrs after, still no job.now she is being adviced to go for her phd.all na wash. Its jst God we look up to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I got it by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: I got it by gmacnoms(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
monalicious:

That's hw dey told my sister to get an M.sc, that getting a job would be easier.she did and its almost 3yrs after, still no job.now she is being adviced to go for her phd.all na wash. Its jst God we look up to.
its not all wash. It pays, even if not now. Wen she starts reapin d fruit of d M.Sc and/or d phd.... It will take a short tym to get all she missed all d years. As long as she kept on developin ha skills and adding to her certificates

4 Likes

Re: I got it by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
please help me ooooooooo
Re: I got it by monalicious(f): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
gmacnoms:
its not all wash. It pays, even if not now. Wen she starts reapin d fruit of d M.Sc and/or d phd.... It will take a short tym to get all she missed all d years. As long as she kept on developin ha skills and adding to her certificates
U r right sha.
Re: I got it by fryo4life(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
@monalicious, tell your sister to stop chasing degrees. its just a piece of paper. ask PhD holders that apply for dangote driver. certificates without practical skills is a waste.
Re: I got it by monalicious(f): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
fryo4life:
@monalicious, tell your sister to stop chasing degrees. its just a piece of paper. ask PhD holders that apply for dangote driver. certificates without practical skills is a waste.
Yea, you are also right. That's why i think she and all of us, should pursue both, i.e, degrees and skills. Not forgetting the God factor

1 Like

Re: I got it by valdes00(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Y dnt u try ..... Who knws, u might b lucky 2 gt ur hands on sumtin dere
Re: I got it by francizy(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2015
These days, some demonic recruiters won't give girls jobs unless they open their legs.
Same stupid sets won't even look at a guy's face when he applies.
Only God will help us.
Re: I got it by WAVEACADEMY: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2015
If you don't mind retail and hospitality job, then you can apply, just click: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
Fill the form and do the personality test.
Please bear in mind that if you are successful, you will undergo a mandatory 3wks training before you get a job. For more clarification you can call 09090012275.
GOOD LUCK
Re: I got it by zionsamuel: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Its amazing what graduates go through.

I have been a graduate for 5 years now, no job. I have started a small fish farm, but no one would give a l o a n for as small as 2 0 0 k.

I have 2:1 plus over 13 online crash courses certifications including YALI of the USA.

it is well
Re: I got it by vega84(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2015
munarule:
, I can get u a job if u are interested in uniform work
Re: I got it by zionsamuel: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2015
vega84:

What kind of uniform job sir?
Re: I got it by Loyalblak007(f): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2015
I can direct yu to a company in dolphin estate,ikoyi. they deal in POS terminal stuff
av worked there b4..very nice place..
that's if you ar interested..
Re: I got it by irishCream: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2015
vega84:

I'm interested please!
Re: I got it by maryagnes(f): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Apply for sales assistant job for trade fair location- via - resume.bandf@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I got it by samtol4(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2015
fryo4life:
so because PhD holders apply for driver post she should not further abi?nawa o change that mindset
Re: I got it by samtol4(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2015
irishCream:

I'm interested please!
police officer work?lol
Re: I got it by irishCream: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
samtol4:
police officer work?lol

Is police the only uniform work? Besides if I see police work wid my qualification don't u know it can better my condition? Let the guy respond first b4 u mock us since u work in shell undecided

2 Likes

Re: I got it by Durchess(f): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
am also interested. Pls help me i hold a Bsc degree in sociology
Re: I got it by Mcbussy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
munarule:

If u live in or around Lagos, try ICSL,u never can tell.

http://www.icsoutsourcing.com/
Re: I got it by hardebounty(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Loyalblak007:
I can direct yu to a company in dolphin estate,ikoyi. they deal in POS terminal stuff
av worked there b4..very nice place..
that's if you ar interested..

Bros, I am interested in ds offer.. Kindly share info on how it shld go, I already DM/PM yu..
Thanks
Re: I got it by samtol4(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
irishCream:

Is police the only uniform work? Besides if I see police work wid my qualification don't u know it can better my condition? Let the guy respond first b4 u mock us since u work in shell undecided
mock ke?Godforbid ! I like your zeal , It is good to start somewhere weather police or Ro ad safety .Shell ke?I no work for shell madam if na your prayer for me I claim it in Jesus name
Re: I got it by bankyblue(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
pls i want the uniform work o, but for poliice! count me out.
Re: I got it by samtol4(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
bankyblue:
pls i want the uniform work o, but for poliice! count me out.
with your height .........na commissioner of police you go be o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natforce Recruitment In Akwa Ibom State, Is It For Real? / Mass Recruitment Of Day Drivers. / Workforce Invite, Who Is With Me On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.