Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People (12874 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by ibeandrew7: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Actress Yvonne Okoro exposed her b*obs and offered her thing for free $ex.

Source: http:///4wg

Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Her business
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by 100Cents: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
After this they will tell us, she couldn't keep her marriage.

Who cares ?

Let her learn from Ini Edo.. but they will never learn. I am sure, Ini Edo cannot go back to her days of flaunting her body parts. Body go don tell her already..

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Omoh! shocked if so, tell her say am here o, i will just give her free of charge as she want self. I can't wait touching those falling heroes boobs.

I can't wait fucking that borehole p*ssy.

I can't wait! I can't wait!! I can't just wait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by freezyprinzy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
who cares
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
bad market
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by whizbee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Reali..?is dat all?
I thought INEC declared buhari d winner
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by bi0nics: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fake account or her account is hacked

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by axortedbabe(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
bi0nics:
[color=#770077][/color]How does that stop me from kpanshing nneka tonight?
yes e fit stop u,cuz as u dey luk d pics u fit grab vaseline then forget nneka..
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by fattybombom: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
omo see fine girl. why this girl dey do like this naa? my JS son vex.
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by Dbestmax(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Dbestmax is listening to 'aint nobody's business' by chris brown
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by Smily202(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Nawa ooh
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by tunaguy(m): 1:39am On Jan 11, 2015
so?? ave seen thousands of booobs wat difference dose dis make
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 11, 2015
na her body no be my body.
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by DrMattews: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Her business
https://www.nairaland.com/2087036/unsleep-love-poem-104-pt before and after time .. period of the great undentive dimise .
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by Freshtomato(f): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Her body, her life undecided
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by EmmySparky(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Damn....can't wait to Bleep that sweet cunt of her's.....hotest body in nollywood....
Re: Photos:Actress Yvonne Okoro Exposes Her B*oobs And Undies,Begs 4 $ex From People by wizard01(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Who cares? My gf is better.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's 'Johnny' Is The Most Watched Video By An African Woman On Youtube / Yvonne Nelson: Motherhood Not Easy For Me / Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.