Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (59606 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by donogaga(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2017
Ghanaian actress of Nigerian and Ghanaian descent, Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, revealed she has been single for more than two years because men just do not have the courage to approach her.

In an interview last Friday during the launch of Glam Africa Magazine in Accra, the 32-year-old told showbiz

“The issue is men don’t have balls to come forward to ask me out because they think I am already hooked or perhaps I am very high maintenance”.

“Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners but that is a very wrong perception.

“A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life. You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love” she added.

“It is not about money but if a man is not brave enough to come forward then I do not think I want to be with such a person. Anyway, who wants to be with a timid man? She queried.

Contrary to the perception people may have, she does not really have eyes for high society men. She is ready to date a man who will understand her and make her happy.

Asked if she has not come across such a man yet, Yvonne said “No I haven’t but I hope to meet him very soon”, she added.

http://gistreel.com/2017/05/01/men-dont-balls-ask-yvonne-okoro/

12 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by soberdrunk(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2017
Challenge accepted!!! angry

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by gbegemaster(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2017
La slay Queen

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 02, 2017
grin old woman, keep deceiving yourself

259 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 02, 2017
even if man get balls does she have the b**bs?

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by blovesther(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2017
God will perfect your heart desires which are not contrary to his will in your life in no distant time

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by potent5(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2017
If they don't have the balls, at least you can ask them out. Otherwise you will lose out o.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2017
My sister men always approach what they like.

243 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by 0955eb027(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
Na because you never meet slay King's, na dere you go fear wooing.
Slay King's go woo you and everything wen dey around you.
Your sisters, friends, mumsy join sef(no disrespect).
Na dere you go start to holla say friends aint trustworthy..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by TPAND(f): 10:04pm On May 02, 2017
She is just an average busty hoi-polloi with nipples pointing south. She's not as beautiful as she thinks

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Turks: 10:14pm On May 02, 2017
More balls than she can ever handle grin

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Flexherbal(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2017
I think this reason is best understood:

“Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners..."

www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used-in-bed

12 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Elxandre(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
keep at it till you start begging men to marry you at 40. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ihatebuhari(f): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
lol
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by buccal(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
Those boobs sef...why she no talk all these while naw

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by kennyslim1(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by klassykute(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
If u see yvonne okoro tell her i said smtin i wan dat chocolate skin with caramel topping

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by HopeAlive14(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
God will bless you with the right man at the right time.

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by oviejnr(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
As per Upgraded Opo wey u be now, you can only attract the one night stand kind of men grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by CzarChris(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
Abeg make una contribute transport give me make I go toast this my crush grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by IamAirforce1: 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
Na big breast wey you carry give you mouth na

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by xynerise: 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
Indirect marketing

29 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by dessz(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
aunty wey wear cobwebs as earrings..is not me u are deceiving, u are deceiving YOURSELF!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Elnino4ladies: 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
Mitchhweeeee

Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Pebcak: 10:16pm On May 02, 2017

No be ur fault when u dey do olosho for undercover apostles, senators your mouth don wide and ur punna don wide, men will rather invest their time and live with a reasonable girl and live happily ever after

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
Is your puna made of Gold
Sbi no ne wetin Nnkiru get she get? grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by skyhadi16(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
I need her contact please.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by odinga1of: 10:17pm On May 02, 2017
Men have Balls madam, stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by BigBrother9ja: 10:17pm On May 02, 2017
I have got two courageous balls

If I catch you ehn cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Alitair(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2017
angry
Ad seen.
Golden balls ko, brass balls ni.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Viccur(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2017
Maami at 40 pele o

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Anfieldboss: 10:18pm On May 02, 2017
One thing I love about Yvonne is her boobs. They are lovely and big. She is also got fine straight legs and a cute backside. Her only downside is her masculine voice but she is beautiful by the way. I love you Yvonne,you're one of my celeb crushes. kiss kiss

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.